If Jack makes williams street money, do you think they'll consider Big O season 3

If Jack makes williams street money, do you think they'll consider Big O season 3

I hope so

God I hope not.
Not after the shitshow the was season two.

This

No chance in hell. They cancelled it because of the expense involved, homegrown stuff was far more cost-effective. The anime boom was at its height, interest was there, the studio itself didn't expect it to do so well abroad, it was a flop at home.

And even if by some unprecedented miracle it did happen don't expect an actual resolution, the creators said they wanted to keep it as an open-ended anthology series like Ultra Q or old Gerry Anderson puppet shows. The central mystery was never planned to be resolved.

This.

We can only hope.

Did they end up with each other?

Kinda. The ending is infuriatingly vague, and given that they had an entire extra season to prepare for it, clearly intentional.

Probably not, their main money sink is Rick and Morty.

YOU'RE A TOMATO

thanks faggots

On one hand, the 3rd Season of Big O was basically already written and ready to be made whenever, whereas with Samurai Jack Gennedy is basically pulling shit out of hisass and used to the excuse of the "Grim & Gritty Late-Night Show" to justify it.

I think if the new FLCL series does well the possibility of a 3rd season of Big O would increase, because while it's still not "Popular" in Japan, ironically enough merch and BD sales went up from the series being included in a Super Robot Wars game. And shit, a series that hasn't had an Anime in over a decade is getting a new series so fuck it,
anything's possible.

>spoiler
I know you're talking about FLCL, but all I can think about is Kino and how happy the news made me.

Kino was the new series I was talking about, user, because any kind of news on the new FLCL series has gone silent lately.

Dude totally fucked the robot, he was a man of taste

I just loved the fact that you could hear little servo motors whir every time she tilted her head, or moved her arms, or...

Well, that's a bit of a surprise. No one here ever mentions it. Although season 2 isn't entirely out of the blue, the novels have been strong, steady sellers for years so it was really just a matter of time. I really hope this revitalizes translations, I've been putting off reading volumes 12 and 13 because I don't want to face the fact that there's no more without learning a new language.

The elevator scene in the Christmas episode where she triggers the weight limit and just awkwardly walks off was gold.

How do I fuck the robot?

She probably had the exact same look of disinterest the whole time too.

with gusto

It sounds like.cartoon network has the ability to fund anime creation. I didn't know that's possible

No, only [Adult Swim] can do that