twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ore

>no blood
they ain't dead mang

>implying a mere explosion could kill Borris the biggest baddest bounty hunter

>they ain't dead mang

suuuuuuure

Merely pretending.

ninja stars have pretty low killing ratio if they aren't coated in poison.

He looks pretty fine in the OP pic to me, given that he isn't in a million pieces.

>He shows up in season 5
>"HAH! YOU FELL FOR MY ULTIMATE BLUFF!"
>Flashback to this scene.
How would you feel?

I would feel angry that Genndy would ruin one of the best scenes of the show just like that.

>ninja stars

they were bombs

They're just stunned.

Tis but a scratch.

See

Pining for the fjords

Jack sliced the Gentleman pretty good

The Word of God says they lived. You needing them to be dead is far, far more pathetic than anyone who prior to the Word of God would have denied that they could possibly be dead. Especially considering how little it matters.

Word of God said he forgot about them and doesn't care much about continuity

it matters if killing a human becomes part of jacks character arc

I will be so fucking pissed if he feels remorseful about it or some shit, like fucking dropped pissed. It would ruin everything

>fights demons
>aliens
>mutants
>cyborgs
>no problem executing any of them by the hundreds
>has hang ups about killing evil humans

Not dead, incapacitated.

just like how batman doens't kill people, he just brutally maims people and cripples them for life over minor infractions

>just like
>minor infractions
they're bounty hunters nigga, they were trying to kill him

Gentleman and the Second Siamese were the only ones who looked like they received a terminal wound.

Borris, the Aboriginal, First Cat deff lived

>cut open stomach

>not dead as fuck

it's not like he said in the last episode "oh no! I killed this human girl who is in fact the first human I have killed"

He just looked shocked, as anyone would be if the thing they thought was a robot ended up being a teenage girl.

>sentient being with robot parts
>cool i'll kill you
>sentient being thats fully human
>oh no what have I done this has gone too far

>oh no! I killed this human girl who is in fact the first human I have killed"

Have you not been reading any of the past threads since last saturday? That's exactly what people are saying

Doesn't the sword only do damage to pure evil? Most of the bounty hunters were aiding the princess for a noble cause.

They're just resting.

You missed all the memes, apparently.

He mostly fights machines or demons, and as such, he usually doesn't fight (let alone kill) humans. When he's forced into a situation where he has to, he'll do it, but he'll never be happy about it.

>Most of the bounty hunters were aiding the princess for a noble cause.

Are you kidding me or did you not watch the episode?

The sword cannot be "turned against its purpose by evil intent" which is to destroy aku/evil. Jack can totally murder the shit out of people should they interfere with that task, which includes would-be assassins.

no, they just wanted the money

Give me real evidence they died and not just your headcanon

>Throws one guy's bombs at the big guy
>The guy explodes, falls down, and doesn't get back up.
Stop being retarded.

could be just out cold. even watching the episode originally, I never thought they actually died

give me evidence being blown up at point blank and getting your organs cut isn't signs up being dead

Probably because you were like 10 and it didn't cross your mind.

Sounds like you were just a fucking moron when you watched it

what fucking 10 year old doesn't know what death is

I don't think it's suggesting that he has NEVER killed an actual person before, but that it's like, 99% robots, and in this case specifically, he cut the fucking throat of a teenage girl, so it's kind of fucking with him.

sounds like you have a cactus up your ass

Genndy confirmed it's his first human kill. either a retcon, or the bounty hunters didn't die there

I remember people used to argue over this episode endlessly even BEFORE Season 5 came out when the subject of how killy Jack was came up.

Okay, TECHNICALLY, but come on

>Guy doesn't explode
>Just the bombs
>He's in one piece every time we see him on the ground

Huh, you know...
That really made me think....

He destroyed his life support, but he died of old age.

that's murder, he isn't even a certified physician

He killed him in monster form so it doesn't count.

This is being highly overlooked. Yes, Genndy wanted his chance to tell Jack's reaction to his first human kill, but the moment is framed like you said. There's a degree of ambiguity.

Please, it's assisted suicide.

>It's true that I killed my Mentor... and yet, I am not his murderer.

>Bombs go off all around him
>Yet none of them are actually strong enough to break the skin and make him bleed or make a crater in
>"He's totally dead, nobody could survive that!"

Bitch please.
What, do you think he got lung cancer?

Being fair all those bombs exploded on Boris's face and his body is pretty intact

mercy killing

Aku is Dr. Who.

He does come from way in the past. Maybe he thinks cyborgs are soulless as a whole.

russians dont really count anyway

what happened is Genndy wanted to deal with Jack killing humans on his own terms and in his own way
there are stories that at Comic-Con he was asked this question and basically said "well if you think he did then that's fine"
the main point to be made here is that Jack doesn't like killing actual human beings and always expects to fight robots

Still better than being retarded.

This. Thankfully, the scene is staged so you can have your cake and eat it too.

And the viking had to tell jack his story and why he wanted to fight so badly. Jack dint wanted to fight him before

euthanization

>the thing they thought was a robot ended up being a teenage girl.

On the internet, it's usually the reverse.

uhh maybe Jack is just shocked that he killed a young girl who probably wasn't even 18?

Doesnt matter the point is he still killed a human whether it was a mercy killing or pulling the plug. He still did the deed.

>wasn't even 18?

Clearly over 18

Neither do Australians or Southerners.

the distinction is that Jack did not kill in cold blood or vicious intent, nor did Jack actually provide the killing blow in any sense
The Viking had a curse that he could not die unless he was DEFEATED in battle
Jack just beat him and the curse was lifted, letting him just die of old age
even if you want to use a hypothetical syllogism to say that Jack killed him, you can't say that Jack did it out of any sense of malice
he absolutely intended to kill Mulan, but he just didn't know she was a human and not a robot
in any case you are just a troll, since just saying "hurr durr this sucks it's all nostalgia" won't work

They implied that jack defeated them, but knowing the show at the time under CN(not AdultSwim), they could simply be wounded at worse and are down under the shock. This is especially when Jack tend to be willingly more merciful to organic people (esp humans) than machines.

In S5E2, it is pretty much concrete.

>not a drip of blood
Blown up means Jack in cartoons.

even if Gwenny intended to show blood, it cannot be shown and must be implied off-screen

Boris is lying in plain view. So much for that theory.

you need to watch the clip again.

He CLEARLY, extremely clearly, slices the Abbo's legs.

abos aren't human mate

Or rather, they left enough plausible deniability to get away with Jack killing at least three humans (implied disembowelment) on daytime CartoonNetwork...

Boris also got his face blown off

That imagine shows the exact frame he cut the dude

His face is pretty much the only place without a bomb lodged in it. Still, Boris is too tough to die from that.

Says your imagination.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490070510350.webm

Not jack's first human kill

thats inappropriate

It's called "suspension of disbelief" you retards

There's that famous internet folk song about mistaking a real girl for a robot, though. The boat song.

He just nuts and bolts.

Aku is enchanted space fungus. His backstory was laid out in detail.

He was from the Middle Ages
Nigga was trained by everyone all over the world, including vikings. And he didn't only train in one specific thing, he learned the culture of whoever was training him
He also knew that Aku had human servants. He trained knowing he'll have to kill and in places where killing someone was expected from him.

The most logical explanation is that he got used to killing mainly robots and that he killed a girl that's younger than he was ignoring the 50 years of not aging thing.

You know, in that episode it seemed like the Gentleman got fucked up the worst, and it was a shame seeing how he was the only one that wanted to face Jack directly without bullshit ambushes

>I will be so fucking pissed if he feels remorseful about it or some shit, like fucking dropped pissed. It would ruin everything

Killing a teenage girl is kind of a different matter though, isn't it? Plus, it's not like all of the robots and demons that Jack faces are fully sentient.

Eat a big fat dick.

underrated kek

>But user, that shit would kill anyone!
>They died, its your silly imagination at work that tries to come up with excuses of why they survived

But its not YOUR imagination at work saying cartoon network broadcasted 5 or 6 deaths including blowing someone to bits and disembowelment, by the hero, in a childrens cartoon no less, we both know CN isn't that badass, they were just severely wounded and passed out, and if they died then they were just robots, you know the drill.

We all know this a "Genndy is a hack" thread, so i don't know why im posting

>jack's sword can't hurt people
But look at it, it's covered in blood.

I'm confused. If Jack hates killing people so much, why is he doing it without hesitation now?

yeah, evil blood and evil isn't human

Well if you believe spoilers he remembers his dad killing bandits when he's young but he knows its justifiable to kill sometimes but he likes to avoid it