Voltron: Legendary Defender

Old thread was archived. Continue your convos from last thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10387968/chapters/22942344
youtube.com/watch?v=rAKSGNnsjn4
ew.com/tv/2017/01/22/voltron-legendary-defender-steven-yeun-season-2-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lotor did not have a cushy luxurious princely upbringing. Zarkon had him fight for everything he had, and was a distant father at best. I wouldn't be surprised if Lotor basically has to earn the money he needs to not starve by working as a space bounty hunter or some shit. He was probably just out earning cash by getting Weblum crystals.

I could see the writers making a point of how Lotor has it worse off than Zuko, who got a ship and crew and money. Lotor, not so much.

Keith is a slut.

Meant to reply to

He gets it from the Galra side.

Hello new thread. Please enjoy this complimentary Pidge.

Lotor probably tried to screw over Zarkon in the past, to her knowledge Thace had been nothing but loyal and cooperative

Check this out

C U T E
U
T
E

I stand by my theory that Lotor will be a good guy until Keith and the others find Shiro.

Yarr, it's off to the space mall to plunder a PS2, arrrgh!

>Shiro on the bottom
patrician

Absolutely patrician.

gotta love the mice

I hope not but we'll see. I hope deep down that Lotor is just not a good person. He can be reasoned with from time to time, but he's self centered and cruel at heart.

Plachu hugs! I must make them mine.

This. I don't want him to go Zuko or full on redemption.

No, no, in my theory Lotor is only on the paladins side because they can help him kill his father along with Haggar.

Haggar siumons for him and he agrees to get rid of the paladins, fast forward to him and the paladins eventually meeting and Keith helps the others see the good in this galra.

I'm riding on Lotor being a black sheep amongst the paladins because he can't die in S3, nor S4. He has to present himself as the true enemy after Shiro returns, so that the final season of Voltron is the paladins defeating him.

*he starts off good because he's fucking with the paladins.

That Keith booty.

FINALLY!!!

t. Klotor user

Well Keithfags? Choose your fav's rivalry.

Lotor or Lance

I would like for Lotor's obsession to be with Keith rather than Allura because Galra hybrid rivalry/"I want someone who understands me as a friend!"

Nice! Post it on your twitter so others can see it as well

As a voltron thread made anew,
all the shippers sexualities askew,
but one user stood out who was nice,
the one who shall post nothing but mice

Do we have any official art of Lotor yet? Given how they redesigned Zarkon, I wonder.

What rebel groups do you think they'll reveal in season 3? Or would we just get more Blade of Marmora, though either would be fine

Not a Keithfag, but Lotor is Keith's rival. Lance is Keith's lancer

archiveofourown.org/works/10387968/chapters/22942344
>posting this on ao3
Guts.

Please leave this place and never return

What a wonderful poem, thank you.

I think that some group under Romelle's command are the ones that rescued Matt, and that she'll be introduced whenever team Voltron gets Matt back. I don't know if they're allied with the Blade or if they'll be their own little rebel group. If Romelle does turn out to be Galra, it's much more likely that they'll be an offshoot of the Blade of Marmora. Otherwise probably not.

I think that this group will be aware that while defeating Zarkon is a worthy goal, that removing him will cause its own set of problems. If Romelle is the leader of her own rebel group, she may chastise Allura and her Paladins for not having a Step 2, 3, 4... in addition to the "Kill Zarkon" plan.

Fuck off. I didn't write it and the person has guts for posting it on ao3 instead of adultfanfiction.

What's your favorite Mice pic from the comics?

Not certain if they'll make Romelle Galran, though half-altean and half-galran would be interesting to see (especially Allura's reaction)

I thought you had made the story my bad, does ao3 really allow that shit on there?

This one.
Chulatt laughing is cute.

Lotor, son.

Friendly reminder that Klance is the only acceptable ship

A-user, posting something so lewd in these threads :>

What a hunk

Consider the following:
> As Voltron threads fade out and rise anew
> Bogged down in fetishistic shipping slew
> From the abyss the chosen one shall rise
> The one who posts of nothing but the mice

Also good, I don't write poems often so I'm not creative with words

Listen I really don't mind Allura is blackwashed. I just want women to be slim or petite, and put into situations where they are helpless and vulnerable. Also she's light enough for her blackness not to be a major problem.

It's that time of the thread again, the one where the anons argue over tumblr edits like it's something brand new

Ignore.

>blackwashed

Such weak bait. You should have gone with 'mud-dipped' or 'coon-rubbed'.

Probably not much lotor stuff will be revealed until Comic-con. Maybe they'll reveal prince lotor's voice actor at the upcoming panel though

I'm really curious where they'll go with his character in this. Shiro's existence shows they're willing to go back to GoLion for influence, so I wonder if we'll see arrogant hotshot Lotor slowly become the psychotic tyrant Sincline.

They're taking the Shiro is a pedophile and Shallura space parents stuff too far

I'm looking forward to finding out who'll voice him. It could provide a lot of insight into their thought process regarding his overall design, I'm hoping for someone that can do a refined, sinister voice with enough range to convincingly ham it up when necessary.

What a handsome one.

Burn both to the fucking ground.

As long as it's not Dante Basco.

I kind of hope he's character sheet is revealed in Wonder Con because I can't stand some people's rendition of Lotor. I want a canon look NOW.

It's obvious he knows more than Allura about the circumstances leading to the lions being scattered and their cryo-sleep. What does he know? Will we see any flashbacks with him in S3? Or will he stay the quirky comic relief alien guy who makes very little sense most of the time?

Shiro has a medal for something.

Allura looks cute right here

He won a tobacco chewing competition.

Nice observation. Strange that Commander Holt and Iverson don't have one, but someone as young as Shiro does. Maybe it's part of why he ended up on the Kerberos mission crew

There's Samuel, Shiro, and Iverson. We don't have named for the other people, do we?

Matt ended up going on the mission too. And Shiro is a family friend of the Holt's. Maybe it's just nepotism and cronyism.

I'm pretty sure the blond guy is a reference to some other mecha show.

That makes sense. Otherwise he looks super out of place.

It's Roy Focker from Macross/Robotech.

i want to sink my dick into his mouth.

He's pineapple salad boy.

I thought you were talking about Sam Holt for a sec there.

Sam is gonna eat his way through that sexy Brussels sprout.

The anime hair makes him stand out.

Imagine Sam Holt making that face at you when you're both in bed.

He sucked someone off to get it

If anyone wonders how delusional shippers are, see the comments on this video of Lance's voice actor saying that Lance is only attracted to females

youtube.com/watch?v=rAKSGNnsjn4

Lance,god dammit.

>dealing with Klancers comments
Noooo thanks.

Shiro got the medal for managing to go without smoking for 3 years

Military uniforms typically only show off medals when necessary for pomp.

And nearly everyone who isn't a complete fuckup should have at least one medal to their name.

They say they want bi Lance but they hate it when he flirts with girls.

Someone needs to edit this with Shiro and caption it with TEAMWORK

Klancerous comment section.

Its because thats all they can say, if not for the fact that Lance flirts with every girl he meets, they would be calling him gay too, like Keith

Not every girl.

I need this.

Lance very obviously has a "type" he likes. He didn't hit on Shay or the female leader of the tree people from Greening the Cube.

I wonder if he would have liked the Unilu girl or she would be too "alternative" for his tastes.

I'll see about making it tomorrow if nobody else gets around to it before me.

Lance likes bishoujos

Godspeed, user.

I lied, sleep is for the weak also low effort content is fast (and fun) to make. Thanks based MS Paint user, I used your Shiro.

Unilu girl is as flat as Pidge.

>reading a keith interview
>steven mentions something about shiro
>read further
>"Keith being a galran soured his relationship with Allura, talked me through it"
>Steven mentions romance
>"I think this is the beginning of a wonderful, wonderful storyline."

What did he mean by this?

It means Steven can't keep secrets for shit.

Pidge is so pretty. Truly best girl. Sam will be robeasted and there will be no saving him. She will suffer and become even more best.

Maybe my mind automatically goes to shipping but ew.com/tv/2017/01/22/voltron-legendary-defender-steven-yeun-season-2-interview/
a non-shipper please read this from start to the Allura question and tell me what you think of his answer.

KEK a motto for this board

Beautiful.

He slipped up. He knows there will be some romance or other grand development between the two. I don't ship anything but I always got really suspicious at the stuff he said. He also mentioned that Keith isn't the only paladin with family problems.