SOA CHADS WHERE YOU AT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIOfHXHHarM
youtube.com/watch?v=c9CeeNQSqLY
youtube.com/watch?v=z42y_5UK3R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>soa chads
i thought their fanbase was fat racist wannabees

I watched every episode of this and hate myself for it.

SHIT, BOYS
WE GOTTA GET TENDIES FROM /ck/ to /r9k/ SO THEY CAN GET US TRAPS FOR THE BOYS ON /fit/

w-we're with the vipers!

>Dude gay rape lmao

Any show with gay rape and no tits and pussy (Oz has had both these things) is for fags

I like this show because I live in Canada and bike gangs legitimately ran shit for a long time, so it was interesting in that aspect, but still at the end of the day fuck this show.

I ended season 6 thinking it was the last episode then saw there was another season and said fuck that.
Great soundtrack though youtube.com/watch?v=FIOfHXHHarM

Kek, now the Chinese run your shit with a literal lunatic front man as prime minister.

Honestly I'd suggest you come to the US, but odds are you're a filthy chink or from some dirthole in Africa

>he says as he gets black'd and BLM tears his city apart

Whatever you say, 56%

Post the webm

SOA was writen by a 12 year old. Some of it's scenes are extreme cringe.
example to sons of autism.
youtube.com/watch?v=c9CeeNQSqLY
Seriously this is not how you make a anti hero.

YO WAS THIS US?
Am sorreh jackieboy
JEEEEESUS

youtube.com/watch?v=z42y_5UK3R4

>GTA the tv show

i came here for this

I'm gueuing no-maaad

this isnt cringe at all

Not even the best FX drama show

black is at war with yellow

charlie hunnam is the worst actor who still manages to get work.

thompson is GOAT

>not Saint's Row: Biker Gang edition

Litteraly the worst way of writing to make your audience like your antihero main character. Hey look there is a guy who beats his gf and that guy does something wrong to our bad guy, so when our bad guy beats him he will have the moral high ground and he will get the pussy afterwards. Litteraly how we used to think in elementary school.

When you compare SOA to Sopranos, you realize Tony is a fat, ugly, bald, old sociopath dude that always finds a way to justify his lawless actions. Hi is litteraly the guy you won't suppose to like yet we liked him, now thats a writing. Whereas Jack, always tries to be hero does bad things to cry about it afterwards, takes his life because he's the hero remember, shows how untalented the writer is when it comes to make us love badguys.

SOA

more like

SOY

the last 2 seasons have one of the main characters fall in love with a tranny

Dude I agree its cheap writing but it's far from cringe.
That word gets tossed around here a bit too much.

Jesus Christ

tig has every fetish known to man

The Shield and Justified are god tier

I grew up around bikers, my cousins ran with several of the clubs in Southern NY state. I know bikers. That's why I don't have anything to do with them, there's nothing about them worth glorifying. They're white trash, all of them.

Sons of Anarchy has about as much to do with the reality of bikers than Game of Thrones has to do with the reality of the dark ages. It's hilariously bad fiction. A bike gang with ethics? Nigger, please. And they sell guns instead of drugs? Yeah, no. The biker world is built on crank, meth, and stolen motorcycles. I watched half of the first season and laughed my fucking ass off. I laugh harder at soft, fat wanna be suburban bikers who think a t-shirt makes them an outlaw, or those sad, foolish dudes who wear fake TV "colors" and badges. Yeah, my cousins love ripping those off the backs of these assholes in bars, and tell them, hey, you got a problem with that? Lemme introduce our Angel friend here...
SOA is literal fucking cancer.

>w-why is this tv show not a realistic how-to instructional video for biker gangs!!!????!!!11111

Dude curb the autism please.

part of the backstory is that the founder of the club had idealistic goals in the 70s but it quickly turned into what you described. besides its just a tv show

Well, I cringed.

???? /got/ and capeshit already controls Sup Forums

tried watching this after i finished the shield. couldn't even get past the first episode

WE GOTTA GET BLACK AND BROWN ON THE SAME PAGE SO THE IRISH CAN MAKE US WHOLE. I LOVE YOU BROTHER. JESHUS CHRIST JACKIE BOY

BRAVO SUTTER