Drawer who thinks thread

Drawer who thinks thread.

Yeah, his name is Aristides.

hhhmmmmm...

Who better to trust than Bible-believer on what stories logically must be made up

Why is Satan a pregnant anime girl?

Christians are funny people.

Not as funny as people who believe that mayonnaise is a gender

kek

Life's tough for those poor Christians.

Horse radish is not a gender either.

>believing the strawman
wew

What?

WHAT

Because that's what Eve is into.

Far-left shit isn't nearly as widespread or as old as Christshit tho, so there's less material for it, Christianity has provided literally thousands of years of punchlines.

THINKPOSTING ON MY Sup Forums? GETOUT

Normalizing scientifically proven mental illnesses

This one's sweet though.

Go pray about it.

Why has nobody made a loss edit yet?

Far left has only existed for a few years but it's more ridiculous

Well, yes.
Math works only if you explain it.

There are mathematical formulas for that

>almost B^U artstyle
>MSpaint but not really
I was about to say these look like a generic Facebook artist's comics but then I saw the footer.

You'll never be a real man or women just a walking freak show

>Aborting is great
I wonder what it's like to live in a fantasy world you created in your own mind where people actually say these things.

Good god why was this so funny

Broke his goddamn neck...

Actually good.

>the expression on Jesus's face
>filename

I didn't expect these to be funny.

>mini satan dubs
Devil approved, nice work

Okay, when the fuck has God articulately written out have faith with lightning into rock?

Didn't you hear? Disney is part of the gay agenda? Who would have though a bunch of guys who spend their days making cartoons of singing princesses would be so fabulous?

Son of Murder.

I don't mind these at all.
i like this one , and is kind of funny

Those bodyguards are pretty hot.

I grew up in Long Beach.

I assure you the homeless guys are crazy and are no closer to God than any mortal men.

Funny how in ancient and medieval times, those with mental problems were either considered mad profits or made into court jesters.

>this doesn't values the woman
Are these poorly translated from something else, or is this how they come? I feel like english is not this person's first language, and if that's the case, he really shouldn't be doing these in english. Or maybe he's just too lazy to proofread.

Does he really not see the irony in this?

Holy fuck he bled a trail.
Why is religion so edgy?

oh, he's one of those "Please persecute me, senpai" Christians.

These shitty comics always seem to be from South America.

wheres the joke fuckly

to be fair the Virgin Mary toast is far more elaborate than just "HAVE FAITH" and do you think that wasn't a coincidence?

I'm not trans. I also don't use religion as an excuse to be a cunt while pretending that I'm following in Jesus' footsteps. Sorry if that offends you.

>The owner of morality would be the people
Holy shit that's retarded.

I gonna go out on a limb here and assume this guy voted for Trump, the paragon of the values he depicts in his comics.

That toast is my waifu.

If Brazil had kings they'd be assassinated every other day.

>Fundie favela monkey is the new shitty FotM webcomic "artist"

Are there other 3rd world Jack Chicks? This is new, unexplored territory to uncover.

but christians throw the first punch

> The market would be free

Why do Christians think Jesus would be pro-free market? Jesus spent his time with the poor, and even told a parable how everyone would receive the same wage regardless of their work.

I hate creationist, but this is true, politicians are okay with themselves conceal carrying and having armed body guards because they are more important than the rest of us and normal people aren't allowed guns to protect themselves while gangs and mafia of course have illegal guns.

So, when exactly did Sup Forums become a neocon christian forum?

Why can't we be friends?

because most christians haven't read the bible or dont follow it at least

How's that different than normalizing Fairy tales from an 2000 year old book?

This attitude is really common amongst fundamentalists. Early Christians were persecuted. Modern Christians are persecuted in certain countries. But Christians in the West sure aren't. They sure like to think they are though.

Because jesus loves me this I know
Kill the jews and break their nose.

when Sup Forums stopped working. so 2015

...CATHOLICS

I did you a favor, don't make me regret bringing a person into this world that would have raped your dog or some shit stupid faggot.

He's Brazilian man.

>but it's more ridiculous
it really isn't, you're just more used to the christian shit

the bible is real.

fuck you. we are forced to marry gay people and give them service instead of hitting them

This guy's ego could be considered its own landmass.

this.

>he fell for the strawman falseflag
hitler was right about eugenics

>we are forced to marry gay people
Did Tumblr found an entire nation?

You're cute.

SVTFOE BTFO'd

This one is actually hilarious, but I don't think he wanted people to laugh at it.