Why do Americans love this turd in human form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has the most smug, annoying face ever.

what country are you from. i ask because i want to know where you are at in the propaganda war. american media is a mafia style thing and americans dont like john oliver. its just the media pushes him and say that americans like him. thats propaganda 101.

We don't. I've literally never heard one person talk about him or his show except for on here.

For a guy who makes fun of drumpfs appearance a lot he should really look in the mirror.

You certainly seem like a credible source of information. Please, tell me more

If liberals are told to love something, they will. If told to hate something, they will.

They (in 2017) are literally automatons that do and think what they are told with not so much as an objection (internally or externally). The perfect submissive citizen...

If they have to turn in their own mothers into the PC execution force, they will... and with a big fucking smile on their face. An empty skull, filled with the fumes of smugness they get from their precious news and movies.

>b-but im a liberal a-and i
"No!"
Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with this thread looks like.

He exposes all the shit that your average american doesnt know.

most don't

whoa i guess he's really #woke

you need to make your question more specific. im not going to just regurgitate paragraphs

Even if you agree with his preaching, his humor is incredibly low brow and intentionally obnoxious. Why can't people just watch Vice or something else better quality.

Look at this fucking photo and then look at old photos of pioneers soldiers miners cowboys farmers, whatever... just any old photo of real men and women that work. Wtf

Or pictures of old Bolsheviks compared to murricas leftists

And to top it off they spend more time tearing each other apart than fighting everyone else

good times create weak men

It actually drives me fucking nuts. Where’s the pride in country and self anymore?

Every French person I've met it a big fan of his.

literally like conservatives then
americans are just stupid.

t. european conservative

>"No!"

Lol, ok you got me you faggot

Not all that impressive, actually.

No one's chronically obese, so it's a step up from modern murrica

Literally every person in that photo looks WAY better than anyone in the other photo

back when men were men and all manlets

Bottom middle, top middle, top right are handsome af. Good for them

He just has the same style of joke everytime
>This thing is ridiculous
>It's as if insert some bizarre ridiculous thing while shouting at higher and higher pitches

>muh good old days
I bet you nerdy queers look just like the faggots in the photo

British accent = le funny and intelligent satire man, outsider perspective rly made me think

I think you’d be skeptical, maybe not so much what I look like, but my profession. I can confidently say I feel superior to those in that picture

Whatever you want to say about his politics, Jon Stewart was a very charismatic figure back when he was regularly on television. He really crafted and molded the 'punditry and comedy' genre into a finely honed machine, and he was good at what he did. He also would regularly confront and debate people who he disagreed with, from Bill O'Reilly to Crossfire, to Jim Kramer to Christopher Hitchens. And he didn't often look stupid when doing so.

He was so successful, he spawned a whole legion of imitators, most of whom worked with him at one point. John Oliver is one of them, and like the rest, he's complete dogshit and couldn't argue to save his fucking life.

I like it when he shows up on tv shows, with this bit accent.

>tfw Colbert's Right wing caricature sounds more reasonable these days than his real persona

You're funny guy my name is john oliver would you like a job

I hate colbert so much.

Post a human in turd form please.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Pretty much this plus take out the jokes and his points fucking flatline

His routine is basically

*X*

*The All Bran of Y*

*Laughs*

Top right and bottom right center are good, the rest are pretty gross and have weird face structures.

At least we agree 2/3 of the time :)

Not one fuckable girl. Gross

the absolute state of leftists

Where are the poc?

>opponent brings up something John Stewart said in his show they disagree with
>whoa I'm just a comedian why are you trying to hold me accountable for things I say :o)

Because leftists are basically bootlickers.

Colbert is smart and funny, and I used to love his show back when it first started, despite not being liberal. It was a satire, and it was well written and acted, and while it had a left wing message it was somewhat subtle in being implied with his extreme right wing character. It was genius political commentary under a funny facade. Different but equally good or better than Stewart at his peak.
I haven't watched him in years due to not having cable in many years, but every time I see a thread or clip about him it makes me hate him more and more. He's gone full shill now and doesn't hide it behind anything, it's all so on the nose and straight propaganda at this point. Which makes me sick.
John Oliver I've always thought was a smug British faggot who has annoying cliched opinions on everything, I wish he'd get hit by a bus.

kek @ the raging rightwinger itt
all it really does is take a picture of john oliver to set them off

Why are you a leftist?
Please tell us.

Him and the long haired brit actor are the reason I think the mutt face should apply to brits too.

Look at these fucking people
Imagine you were actually this brainwashed.

because he spends like 20 minutes on a single topic, which allows the show to get in depth and somewhat thoroughly explore an issue, at least as well as you can in a 30 minute format. the topics also arent usually low hanging fruit like making fun of trump

there as a consciousness break in 2012, all the normalfags tuned into the same frequency and everyone else is going psychotic and has been left behind. this is the new socializing, i don’t even think they’re human desu but i treat them with respect because they probably count as sentient life still

you said its a conspiracy. how so? are you saying john olivers show doesnt have the viewership to defend its existence? its just a guy sitting in a chair so i doubt it could cost much to make. why dont you elaborate slightly on your opinions instead of just saying "lolz conspira/x/y xD"

>tfw normos talk about how much they love this show because its funny and keeps you informed about whats going on in the world

now post any of the 500 pol meetups where its a bunch of people who look exactly like this. both sides of the "extremist virgin politics internet" war are fucking losers arguing about dated, irrelevant political ideologies

Retarded mutts.

>hurr le commies nerds vs fascisr nerds maymay

Oliver basically the mutt face in human form

POL ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LITERALLY NOT ONE (1) FUCKABLE GIRL

Bad comparison
Everyone in this image is a Chad compared to the commies

which episode do you have an issue with specifically?

He's horrifically wrong on 90% of things and gullible leftist college kids believe in his corporate/government cocksucking bullshit

but where are the girls? also they look like the same group of Sup Forumsirgins to me: greasy, scrawny, pimply, neckbeards, etc

i have an issue with him and his smug condescending persona specifically

>i mean come on its 2017 already

>corporate/government cocksucking
lol how does he do both? can you give me an example of something hes gotten wrong on the show?

oh so your opinion is solely based on Sup Forums memes. youre probably a pretty smart guy desu

>how can you shill for the government and corporations
i thought lefties were supposed to be redpilled about the revolving door between big business and washington dc

oh boy so liberals are corporatists AND communists now. neat!

I didn't say they weren't Sup Forumsirgins. But if everyone in that fascist image fought the people in the commies image, the fascist would win guaranteed.
And does the amount of girls really matter? Who goes to a meeting like that to pick up women?

they are, thats why they try to do things like fund regulatory agencies, pass transparancy legislation, etc. meanwhile republican congressional votes are always in favor of total corporate and campaign finance deregulation. i dont understand your point. are you retarded?

Americans love all kinds of repugnant shit. You can't buy taste & class.

>Who goes to a meeting like that to pick up women?
who the fuck goes to a meeting like that in general? these people are fucking losers which is why they find identity in being super edgy with their political opinions regardless of which end of the spectrum it is

>girl
I'm not taking any chances with that crowd

lefties are the most blue pilled delusional fucks on the planet
Their corrupt politicians set up corrupt unaccountable organizations to launder money for themselves, and directly accept payments from the people they claim to be against...

The fucking liberals never catch on that none of them are sincere

utter fucking retards
Thats one of the reasons they deserve death

yeah theyre probably all gay and you only have sex with ladies. youre a chad

Because he triggers magautists like you

>Their corrupt politicians set up corrupt unaccountable organizations to launder money for themselves, and directly accept payments from the people they claim to be against...
>The fucking liberals never catch on that none of them are sincere
imagine being this much of a conspiratorial nutjob when congressional voting records are public. i guess the mantra is literally: just let the corporate overlords take over and deregulate everything because our politicians arent accountable anyway
what a conveniently fucking retarded position. literally a useful idiot

no ive seen his show before but the memes are funny because they capture something true about his schtick

>muh political spectrum

doubleplus good friendo.
keep praising your state like a good kuk, hating invisible "leftists" who are too busy enjoy their nordic lives to give a shit about your Somalia Free State.

Keep er loaded! You never know when someone might shoot you for your Nikes!

two fucking idiot leftists that get their world view from the media

>and directly accept payments from the people they claim to be against
democrats propose campaign finance and donation reform legislation. republicans strike it down. what the fuck is wrong with you morons? are you literally paid propagandists to just say shit thats the exact opposite of reality?

the user i was replying to (you?) asked how it was possible to shill for both corporations and the government as if that was something unusual so i was pointing out that it isnt

its better to get your news from bitter virgins on Sup Forums and fringe websites trying to sell you water filters instead of news publications with decades of investigative journalism credit ;)

>nordic lives
>somalia free state

but somalians are nordic though

its sad the ethnic nationalism is such a powerful distraction for poor white people. it really allows corporations to rape the fuck out of you

>"No!"
every time

One website the President holds in high regard. The other websites he regularly blasts on twitter. Gee, I wonder which website I should trust.

Because americans think that british accent makes you super intelligent. So they are deceived by anyone that speaks with british accent easily every time. So he can say everything and still get approved.

kek yes we all know how multinational corporations are the ones promoting ethnic nationalism

are you a burger?

>he doesn’t know that somalis and nords are the same race

>s-stop fighting back goy!

if you knew anything, you would know that nationalism is incredibly powerful and probably the only thing that could stop corporations from taking over more of your country

Meanwhile all these corporations publicly support YOUR SIDE, hmmm wonder which one is activelly benefitting them huh?
You traitors have never bat an eye at muslims or blacks or mexicans advocating ethnic nationalism
LATINO VICTORY super pac doesn't even cause a comment running anti-white ad's...

Libshits like yourself have basic fundamentally flawed understanding of the world. The non-whites are not your "allies", they wait for the day they can take power from you.
Ethno-nationalism is not morally wrong, it is denied to whites as a way to deny them their very existance.

you are delusional every single one of the people in both the pictures have glass jaws and would go down in a single swing

I dont even see any girls at all

>mfw he's a literal who in his country of birth

So welcome to last week tonight. We gonna talk about one of the many problems the US is currently facing. Problems that effect a large number of the odinary citizens. ,
And here, we have some real unbaised research on those problems.

/poltard responds/
>REEEE A LIBERAL! HE WEARS GLASSES! AND IS FROM BRITBONG! HE ONLY USES LIBERAL FAKENEWS LIKE WASHINGTON POST! BARR
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!
>BUT HILLERY CLINTON! ARGGGG

I get that one can hate the abselut left wing. In general, the outer wings in any political movement is stupid.
but your hatred of them and lack of actully giving a shit has made the average poltard the dumbest person on Sup Forums

I have no idea.
Nobody even knows who he is in the UK

pic related would have fun with them user, you don’t know anything about commies faggot, they’re all whyte Germans and are all standing around 6ft and get plenty of exercise fighting actual neo-nazis

they dont
he just has a primo timeslot and people dont change the channel after what was on before and whille waiting for whatevers next

his nelson rating should include if the tv is on mute or not