I've watched four episodes of Iron Fist and so far the only character that makes any sense is Ward

I've watched four episodes of Iron Fist and so far the only character that makes any sense is Ward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QaNbgTlukw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Him and his dad are the only good characters on the show. Every scene with Danny is horrible but everything involving Ward and Harry is 10/10.

I agree.

There gonna end up being the "Cottonmouths" of the show.

>Abuse is all that makes sense to me

I worry about you, user.

Don't forget drug addiction.

But Cottonmouth doesn't make it to the end of the season.

WARD WAS RIGHT

And incest.

Too bad he's a shit tier actor.

Shit. I watched the whole thing and he seemed to be the best actor of the main cast.

ya ward was sweet
everything with that danny guy was lame

This show is so much better than Jessica Jones that it's not even funny. Sure it's worse than DD and maybe even first half of Luke Cage but still.

Has the world really become so terrible that politics and representation are really more important than quality?

They're basically Norman and Harry Osborn.

mr. purple made JJ good

Is it weird that it seems like Ward is older than his dad?

But is that not a giant issue with JJ? That her entire show was only watchable because of the side characters. The character herself is terrible and boring.

Should have been a Hellcat show.

Is still a terrible show. The flashbacks are embarrassing. The qt Jap girl is good, the choreography isn't bad, but the director has no idea how to film it. It was a huge waste not to involve Daredevil. I mean the show would still be terrible but at least that could had distracted the public from the obvious shittyness. Harold is the best character.

>childhood is idolising danny
>adulthood is realising ward makes more sense

It's still better than most of the other Netflix shows and arguably the 2nd best Marvel netflix show. The kung fu was awesome and ep. 6-9 were pretty damn rad. The death tournament and drunken fighting guy were great.

Well, Ward isn't an immortal regenerating zombie, so there's that.

everytime i heard harolds voice it just reminded me of his role in 300

that monopoly scene and the car kidnapping scene made a whole lot of sense

He's the only one that got to show range. Danny was almost all emo besides the few 'zen' moments.

Why did they make Danny so fucking unlikable?

its just a meme retards made up

He gets better as the show progresses.

Ward?

It's intentional.

Malcolm was on an insane health kick, can't die, and is perpetually stuck at the same age as when he died.

Ward on the other hand is a completely stressed out, drug addicted, lunatic who cracked under the stress.

>Malcolm

Grant Ward=Best Ward

Listen, I might have a brain tumor.

You're telling me it wasn't Malcolm Merlin and that Ward wasn't Tommy and that Joy wasn't Thea and that Danny wasn't essentially Oliver Queen?

>unironically watching arrow

It's an awful show. Get over yourself.

>ironically watching arrow

>watch the show
>hate Ward because he is a massive idiot
>Sup Forums loves him

Ward hasn't made a single good decision by himself. All of his own actions (when not listening to based dad) make things worse. I doubt it will change in the last two episodes I haven't seen yet.

I wish he could get his planetickets and GTFO because this is not his place and most of the times he looks like a giant retard.

Then again, I guess that's what makes him good though because I'm not sure I could write long paragraphs on other characters and I can still rant more about Ward.

Why are Wards always the most complex and hate/love-synergy characters?

I hate his voice.

Being Ward is suffering, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QaNbgTlukw

and the only one who can act too, hes good

When do we get the League of Ward series? Wards across time and space need to team up to cry about family issues and kill their own parents.

Why are you conflating every criticism with a political motivation?

A lot of us just didn't think it was good. JJ and LC weren't prefect but at least they held my attention. This is much worse and I say that as a huge fan of IF in comics. Tbh my preference would be a white actor since that's how the comics are but the actor they chose sucks, and choreography sucks horribly, story is dull. Only points I'd give it are for the side characters. Ward, Howard, and colleen are all excellent. Davos pretty good too.

Hopefully they change the IF actor. I don't think anyone would mind.

The only character to make any actual sense is Davos

I thought he was horrible

>Hellcat show

I actually enjoyed her character arc more than Jessica's

>"too many martial artists"

>Ward, Howard, and colleen are all excellent. Davos pretty good too.
This. It's really damning when the supporting cast feels more convincing than the main protagonist. Davos really stood out to me especially when put up against Danny.

Okay, can anyone explain everyone's infatuation with this shit villain? I don't get it, he was by far the worst part of the show.

not in any way you'd find satisfying
you don't have to understand

>Scott Buck
FUCKINGPASSWORD

Reminder that this happened and someone thought it was actually funny.

Would watch.

He's the only somewhat properly menacing villain in all the Netflix shows. And Tennant a qt.
Not pretending that the character is perfect. But the biggest flaw is that he had way too much screen time. If they had limited Purple Man to the last 4-5 episodes he would have felt a lot more interesting.

>somewhat properly menacing villain
All right I see where you're coming from, although I disagree very much with that notion.

I don't mind a villain having too much screen time, it's just I feel like it's really wasted.

Holy shit I just noticed Harold is Faramir, damn he looks old as fuck now

>watching arrow at fucking all

The second best out of 4 shitty shows is still shitty, Netflix burnt out with the first season of Daredevil. As for the Kung future being awesome... You seriously need to watch more movies that are not capeshit.