Idiots don't realize he doesn't have his armor in Infinity War so that they can sell double the action figures when he...

Idiots don't realize he doesn't have his armor in Infinity War so that they can sell double the action figures when he puts it on in Avengers 4

Name one capeshit movie franchise that didn't do somekind of a costume/look change over subsequent movies for its characters.

All of them do this to sell more toys.

"Speaking to IGN, Infinity War’s co-director, Joe Russo, explained why Thanos is dressed down for the battle ahead. “He has a more casual approach in this film and it’s very philosophical for him. It’s part of his character definition. It’s a spiritual journey for him to collect the [Infinity] Stones and one with which he does not need armor. Once he starts acquiring the Stones he doesn’t require armor the same way he did when he was a warlord. It’s a very symbolic costume,” he said."

He'll put it on when he gets all the gems.

>it’s very philosophical
>It’s a spiritual journey
i bet you twenty bucks the film doesn't actually show this and he's just a goon doing evil things because he's evil and there's another airport fight with tons of stupid cgi creatures getting beat up

I bet it will touch on it a bit, Thanos is supposed to be getting a lot of development screentime. But yes, I generally agree, capeflick directors from all studios always overemphasize the artistic bullshit about their movies.

In other words, it's to prove he's the best of the best. In the comics, even after he had all the gems he gloated a lot and only used one at a time because he didn't think think the others were a threat to him. When they proved to be he activated all the gems and basically killed everyone around him.

Licensing. The original random artist holds the copyright.

Deadpool is one of the very few and possibly only character to look the same. The creator Rob Liefield almost single handedly destroyed Marvel when he started a literal mutiny by forming Image. What a coincidence.

>H-he looks like shit on purpose!

Rocket Racoon looks exactly the same because you cannot copyright an animal. Groot looks exactly the same because you can't copyright a plant. Everyone else looks completely different. What a coincidence.

Lockjaw from the Inhumans is literal proof that it is all because of licensing.

post possible quips Thanos will use when he finnally puts on his armor for the final battle.

>puts on cowl
>"It's time I got ahead of the competition."

there'll probably be like 2 scenes of Thanos speechifying while he executes some goon and then a C lister hero and that's it for characterization

Where is Lockjaw's fork?

Why would they care about selling toys in the future when they could sell them now instead? That logic doesn't make sense.

There were heaps of comments saying this just after the trailer dropped faggot.

>I DROPPED THE CUBE

Fucking idiot

Damn thats fuckin deep bro. Kys

This issue was addressed 30 years ago for the first Punisher movie. Completely random artist Ross Andru holds the copyright to the costume not Marvel. Otherwise it's a fucking skull on a shirt. I'm pretty sure the prop department could have handled that.

And sure enough the skull got changed decades later and now they can use it.

source: your ass

Ignorance is bliss for a brainlet like you, I get it. Maybe others aren't as braindead as you yet...

LITERALLY the thinking that DC execs used when rushing the DCEU

what's the gem on the thumb for like it's not even doing anything

>you're too TRICKY for your own good

I'll work on finding it again. The truth is out there. I'm not doing it now though.

Think about it. And it's not just comics. It's everyone including Hasbro. Why did Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow look so different? It's a fucking black body suit and a ninja.

there is a sixth gem on the top of the gauntlet as well

See

There is so much fucking wrong with this post
First, you can totally copyright an animal. Mickey mouse pretty much defines modern copyright law.
Secondly, looks change from movie to movie because directors, costumers, and art directors all change. Look at transformers. Three movies and bb and optimus were the same
Fourth happened, they both get new looks (prime moreso)
It's not about copyright

Your second point isn't even directly addressing me.

Mickey Mouse is not a fucking animal. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Rocket Racoon is a literal animal.

So if I made a movie about a space raccoon that looked very much like Rocket, Marvel WOULDNT sue me??

Wow I'll get right on that.

>space
Key word. The company holds the copyright to literally everything except the original character design. Which can be bought but they'd rather push around some little guy who knows its his one shot and to hold out. Unless you have massive bargaining power like Rob Liefield.

Lockjaw is literal proof.

But no you literally cannot copyright an exactly anthropomorphic animal. If it looks exactly like the animal but it simplybtalks then you cannot copyright that design.

And they were not originally Guardians of the Galaxy. What a coincidence that later on a plant and animal were added.

Didn´t you notice that Thanos himself narrates the trailer? He is lecturing his enemies before beating the shit out of them, acting noble and reasonable just before doing some madman shit like mad titan he is. He has a lot of lines in this movie.

>because reasons

Wow if I was a kid and got those shitty looking action figures I would punch my dad in the dick.

>2 and 3
Looks exactly the same as the comic
>1
Just doesn't look perfect but it's not bad
>4
Wut

logan / wolverine never wore the official costume from the comics. he was just shirtless wolverine

And it's because of Dave Cockrum which even caused problems within the company for his first ongoing series. Possibly the most popular character at the time in his first ongoing series and they just put him in a ripped up black shirt and pants? That didn't last forever because within the original medium the company has massive power but when it happened at the time it was again quite a coincidence. Also it was possibly even fuether complicated because of the color change by John Byrne which was the popular design. But Wolverine was so massively popular at the time that they had to cm the torpedoes and do it anyway.

>Dave Cockrum
Oops I forgot it was even more obscure than that.

Herb Trimpe

This makes a lot of sense actually

Danke

I think the first GI Joe movie is what made me go full stop and seriously question what in the fuck is going on.

Apparently it was also the cause of C3POs red arm. There was already a precedent within the series for a simple color change like I think there was a grey one or something. So when they couldn't get the licensing probably for free they just literally said fuck you we'll make his arm red.