What went so right?
youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmvWe8RxMtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shooting a dog

no, he was wrong. fuck that guy.

>hurr it's a pitbull

the owner was literally going to get it you retard, you just wanted to shoot a dog. fuck you.

Pitbulls are shit that man saved his own life and countless ones in the future.

>tfw people have woken up to the pitbull scum
All thats left is the husky menace and dogs of the world are free

>stranger's dog runs inside of your house
He was totally in the right to shoot it. The dog is clearly poorly trained if it got away enough from the owner to go inside someone else's fucking house

dat trailer trash string @0:39

Owner's fault completely. Dog was in his house. Shoot dog. Simple, sucks for Doggo but the only one that should be getting hate is the stupid bitch that let her dog get out.

i don't care where I am, who's dog it is or whoever is nearby, if a pitbull runs into my house that I do not recognize, I am shooting it immediately.

>dog violated NAP
>get shot
Should've shot the white bitch because she violated his NAP too

This is why women should have children when their biology starts screaming in their ears.
It's not your fucking baby, it's your pet.

>People crying over the nigger of the dog world

He wuz a gud dog, he dindu nuffin

>be american dog
>get shot

YOU

CANT

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP!

Did it hurt anyone?

>people want pity for a pitbull

Loving every laugh

>b-but pitbulls are peaceful and loving dogs

>MUH DOGS

Fuck off, soyboy

Non american white people are appalled by this. White people spent thousands of years evolving by the dogs side and have an innate sense of trust with them. Thats why only 56%% americans and spics defend it, because their genes are missing the parts that give them a bond with dogs. The Americans on this website defend it because they've been brainwashed into believing the opposite of what they perceive as their enemies believe. Because liberals and lefties want no guns, alt righties and roleplayers think everything gun related is justified

catbeingmauledtodeathbytwopitbulls.webm

Dogs shouldn't exist, they're an abomination created my humans for their own amusement

cats are literally the soy of animals

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. Bless that man for doing the lords work.

Getting a cat is quite literally the most numale thing you can think of

>Calling a dog her baby
Ahahahaha good riddance

If there were young children in the house he was in the right, if not he was a bitch

cats are for numale soyboy pussies

Agreed

Poor doggo

Cats
>Do what they want
>Cost fuckall
>Generally no trouble
>Can be fun
>Require minimal attention

Dogs
>Require constant attention
>Cost a fortune
>Shit all over your house
>Break things for no reason
>Loud

Dogs are the true Estronaut animal.

I hope someone shoots you

>being a dog person
youtube.com/watch?v=kmvWe8RxMtw

>muh feces eating friend
kys scum

Good. Dogs are trash animals. Day of the choke chain when

Are you stupid? We love our doggos to death, that's why we white people are happy when a menace like pitbulls, the niggers of dogs, are put down, because they are a threat to our pets, despite whatever nonsense statistic and puppy pitbull images with some quote asking for pity soyboys throw around on facebook.

If pitbulls were baned this wouldnt happen

I feel like this really is an exclusively American issue.

I agree but don't pretend cats don't break things for no reason. My bitch of a cat looked me straight in the eyes and pushed a glass off the counter.

pitbulls are shit and should be banned. fuck your shitty monster dogs. if you own a pitbull you're a fucking retard

pitbulls are the friendliest dogs I've ever seen. People like you should be put down, not innocent dogs

True, but a cat will break maybe one little thing because it doesn't like the look of it. Dogs on the other hand will rip your sofa to bits, drag everything out of your cupboards and eat half your table just because you went to take a shit for 3 minutes.

>Dogs are animals of peace

You've been tricked by jewish propaganda unfortunately, and you're too stupid to see it. Turned on your own friend because of what you've seen in the Jewish media. You'd be the first to hang. Pit bull isn't a actually a single breed of dog, but a name that encompasses quite a few. Dogs of this appearance are bought by niggers and used to fight (in PITS) or bought for the image they create with the owner, and are thusly mistreated, poorly raised and become violent and anti social. There isn't any genetic violence against humans bred into them, if that were true, then any dog breed bred for attacking animals (most of them) would desire human blood as well. Like I said, you'll be the first to hang

>Please like plus subscribe
my sides

The ATF might sue him purely out of principle for stealing their job

>Require constant attention
Walk them once a day, pet them every once in awhile, give them food and water
>Cost a fortune
Cats have more costs, they require litter to shit. Neither of them cost a "fortune" if you're not a poorfag.
>Shit all over your house
Not if it's housebroken nigger
>Break things for no reason
Not if it's well trained nigger
>Loud
See above nigger

>Please like plus subscribe
is this satire?

Yeah having to take responsibility and being financislly stable is such a soy thing to do. Meanwhile being a literal cuck to a cat that doesn't give a flying fuck about you is truly testosterone filled

Name one actual man who has a cat. Just one

t. soyboy incapable of properly training a dog

t. soyboy fruitcake

>Trying to defend retard dogs with "BUT YOU CAN TRAIN THEM"
nobody wants to waste their time stopping a dog from barking everyone a gust of wind blows past.

Do the right thing and put a bolt through its skull.

Yeah put a pitbull next to your baby then if they are so peaceful

a kid uploaded it. you can hear his voice at one point of the vid

He was a good pitbull, he was on his way home from church I heard and went one house to short, got shot for no reason. he did not do nothing!

be careful not to hurt yourself with that edge

Killing isn’t the solution to every problem you know

Kek

>nobody wants to waste their time stopping a soyboy NEET from making a post every time a gust of wind blows past.
>Do the right thing and put a bolt through its skull.

my 1 month old nephew plays with the family pit pull. Stop being stupid

Happily if I've raised it myself and not gotten it from a pound where it's most likely been handed in because its nigger owner went to jail

I don't like to sound like a typical faggot but holy shit what the fuck is wrong with this generation?

>pitbull

And nothing of value was lost

>Implying there's anything wrong with this video.

A true canine put a mutant out of it's misery, I don't see the issue

Christopher walken

Dog people are the worst kind of people. Literally so devoid of human interaction/affection they have to rely on brain-dead creatures to provide it for them, going as far as to treat them like actual family members.

>[YouTube] My dad killed a pitbull with his glock. Please like plus subscribe (embed)
I seriously die of laughter every time I read the video title

fucking americans

t. person as autistic as their cat

Americans always go for gun if they have the chance. When someone's dog wanders into their house, they don't even recognize leaving the room and closing the door as a option, they think "oh sweet an intruder, finally I get to shoot something". This what happens when you combine Irish, Germanic, and Italian DNA (the most violent and criminal breeds outside of Eastern Europe) with African genes. The result is a population that resembles Europeans, but in behavior they eschew intelligent problem solving in favor of violence.

>That guy shows up trying to introduce yet another poodle into the mix, unaware of what just happened

NONONONONONONONONONOSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP

it really is the saddest thing

>nobody wants to waste their time stopping a dog from barking everyone a gust of wind blows past.
Yeah, that's why 36% of households own a dog in the US, while 30% are cat owners. Just because you're a lazy retarded faggot doesn't mean everyone else is.

Why do autists love cats??? Sup Forums primarily are cat people, why is this?

Learn how to spell before you reply to me again you fucking knobhead.

Not for long

The facet of the human mind that admires dogs is its most pathetic. So desperate were we, lost children of God upon this Earth, to feel validated and upheld that we created a whole species to be our slavish admirers. Our childish emotional neediness is manifest in the dog.

The virgin dog walker vs the Chad cat owner

Bastards, he just wanted to show the neighboors his trained pitbull diploma

>*smashes your screen door*

>leaving your pitbull off leash and (presumably) out of sight
>get upset when someone removes it from their home
that being said I agree with
I don't think all pitbulls are monsters, but the odds are against them.

>catfag calling dog owners unsociable

LMAO

mommy and daddy didnt get you that dog you wanted huh

American gun culture is quite sad.

Only place where you see people jerking off over a legitimate but weak excuse to use their gun when pretty much any other developed country will be able to do stuff without needing to literally pump things full of lead. They’re quite literally brainwashed to worship the second amendment, the ability to use lethal weapons and their castle laws and celebrate it when they get a chance to do it even though it wasn’t really necessary at all.

People born after 89 arent real people

>Using America as an example
Americans are certified retards

Cause you dont have to walk them outside

>burst into tears over a dog
>a shit tier breed dog at that

Why is this a story? It's a fucking animal

of course it is. 500 americans were injured in the vegas shooting and trump is busy tweeting about how america is "doing just fine"

Two types of men in this world, those capable of killing and those who consume soy products.

>muh poor animal I can't believe America is so evil

Nice try Europ-istan

cats are better and prettier

>harassed neighbor CLAPS BACK at vicious pitbull and careless neighbor. Click to watch her EPIC reaction

>hurr youre a soyboy kike
>no your the soyboy kike!
its almost like the people on this board are fucking retards

Humans are animals too. Then again you shouldn't cry over them either

>worship second amendment
>hughes amendment still hasn't been repealed even though it was passed illicitly
explain yourself, moron

You will remember me when the little slut gets mauled faggot

Cats are autists dogs are retards

>not shooting the pitbull owner too for trespassing
>not shooting the first responders for not having a warrant

4/10 american, needs more work

Where did I say That? Point it out pleaseb

I would say anyone born after or slightly before 9/11 aren't real people

Sorry, I forgot dogs and humans were of the same intellectual level.

People that cry over every animal rights faggoty story are the worst people on the planet

>some fag illegally hunts a lion
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN MUH MOTHER NATURE
>*stuffs face with hamburgers and steaks*