How is this different from Justice League?

how is this different from Justice League?

People want to see this.

how do people watch this shit with a straight face

It will actually make money

It's good.

fpbp

But really, attachment to the characters and desire to see a storyline reach its conclusion.

It has actual characters you've come to care about. This creates something called "stakes". The plot will also probably make sense, the build toward this film has taken its time, the villain will actually have some semblance of character, and no one will have their mustache removed with CGI.

i didnt even notice war machine and hawkeye there holy shit

people like it

I don't get it either and I mean both of these " universes". These movies are just shit on top of shit on top of more shit. Everything is the same, every time. The only thing that changes are the characters.

Nice way to JUST Panthers look. good fucking job Coogler/Russos

Hawkeye isn't there.

What the fuck happened to black panthers suit?

These. You'd think WB would learn, but nope. Fuckwits.

This, Justice League have Superman who is literally OP, you don't even feel any stakes when Superman appear on the last minute of the film and make Steppenwolf into his bitch.

Goddamn Evans looks good.

they made it look more like a real panther and now it looks dumb

sorry black falcon

Black Widow's hair keeps getting worse with each movie.

the trailers are also completely different

this new trailer was mostly quip free and felt pretty serious, it feels appropriate for all the build up

justice leagues trailers showed a much less serious movie with no stakes and pop songs and shit, i know MCU movies are meme-tier too with lots of quips but as far as the tone of the trailer they did well this time

maybe thanos will job and be a totally boring fag like steppenwolf and maybe all of the action will be shit and maybe the movie will be riddled with quips and shaky dialogue

but for now all the facts point to it being at least better than justice league

Millions are actually looking forward to seeing it

Do they just run to fight 4'armed aliens in close combat like this is some ancient times before the guns and even bows?

They avengered it.

>this pile of crap looks like it's going to be better then that pile of shit

The sad part is it will make a billion+. Fuck these movies.

This looks like a kid

About 15 movies worth of screen time before the big team up finale?

So Cap is leading Team Beta? (not in the meme sense)

>War Machine
>Black Widow
>Falcon
>Winter Soldier
>Black Panther
>Okoye
pretty solid for a B team.

Where is Hawkeye though? He was only one not shown in the trailer besides Ant-Man, who will probably have a cameo to explain his absence (and will likely be when Ant-Man and Wasp take place).

So where is Hawkeye?

Why is he holding his gun like a retard?

characters will actually do something instead of it being just "let's wait for Superman to solve everything"

how did the cap get those scars on his face?

Is Ant-Man In the trailer?

lol forgot Hulk but yeah. solid as fuck.

So who is A-team?

>Iron Man
>Spider-Man
>Vision
>Scarlet Witch
>Dr. Strange
>Wong

and C-Team is Thor + Guardians?

It seems at some point Bruce Banner leaves Thor, joins up with Stark and Strange but then some how ends up in Wakanda?

That's a big magazine

no, he either has a small part in 1 and shows up in 2 or he is only given a cameo because of Ant Man and Wasp, which releases like a month after Infinity War

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

WAIT TIL YOU SEE THE....

OH NO NO NO NO
HUUAUAUAA...
*INHALES*

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HANDS

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Russos said vignette storytelling for Infinity War, so the lot of them will probably be split up into random groups, plus Thanos will be a main perspective character.

Nigga going full Punished Cap

>small part

The magazine feeds from the side, rather than the bottom like the standard configuration. He has to hold it like that to be able to run

Surely people are tired of watching superheroes fighting hordes. The A-Plot with Thanos is the only thing worth seeing.

Well for one thing, I actually want to see this one.

You have 10 years of planning characters. CHARACTERS not plot. We all know what going to happen. Thanos gets all of the stones Kills Tony Stark gives the "With great power comes great responsability" to Peter parker. A great spy is revealed besides Loki. (Im guessing someone connected to Strange stealing the time Gem) Thanos meets Hela something something probably Captain america sacrifices himself. The difference from DC is that the characters had time to grow, it was planned years ago, it was crafter and not just make a two month shitty screenplay by killing Superman only to fucking shovel his dead body in the NEXT film.

>magazine feeds from the side
Why? They have energy weapons there and he uses some old shit that was used before he was even born

they actually took the time to develop most characters back stories instead of trying to rush out a teamup movie where half the members are basically literal whos to normies

No Snyder.

marvel spent 10 years investing time in solo movies that connected to each other, with easter eggs , references hints toward a bigger world, that would meet up like a sharp point to fight a end game boss - thats where we are now.
along the way , marvel got fans to invest time getting to know each character so it MATTERED when they were on screen and met other characters in the universe.

justice league did NONE of that. it was literally 'who the hell are you' the movie when batman just happens to find aquaman and cyborg is discovered by wonder woman. who gives a shit if they join or not? see the difference?

Pretty sure that's a weapon he used in the comics

Marvel has fleshed out the backstory of their macguffins more than DC fleshed out the main characters for their big team up movie.

I legit just don't like the JL cast besides Batman who looks like he's ready to head into retirement any day now.

Imagine being Zack Snyder in that picture and having to be all like "Damn, critics, you're all smart people, all witty with your hypocrisies. I would totally make another Citizen Kane." when all he really wants to do is shoot another action scene. Like seriously imagine having to be Snyder and not only stand there while critics flaunts Marvel movies to you, the favorable lighting barely concealing their shitty CGI and fake sets, and just stand there, hour after hour, while they perfected their formula. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking income but their corny quips as everyone tells them they're SO FUNNY and DAMN, MARVEL MOVIES LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and pretend to watch their actor's fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been directing nothing but a healthy diet of kinos and later alleged capekinos for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wisconsin. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat of the marveldrones that's breaking out on their dimpled forehead as they sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in their "quipfest (for that is what they calls their movies')" kinos, the kino they worked so hard for with VFX teams in the previous months. And then Marvel beats your every single movies, and you know you could kill every single Warner Bros executives before the cops could hunt you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Zack Snyder. You're not going to lose your kinography career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>People actually care because they invested enough time into their movies setting up all these characters
>This will break the Capeshit box office record while JUSTice League flopped hard
>There are stakes this time with Thanos. We know someone's gonna die, whereas in Justice League every one is near immortal, with a villain that literally jobs to Superman

It looks even dumber?

They're kids movies I guess. Like Pokemon or Happy Feet or whatever.

>the villain will actually have some semblance of character

lel. Let's not go crazy now.

While it looks like shit, I feel like this will never be funny for anything again after Superman. He was the epitome of that meme.

These movies are great. Superheroes set a good example for children. I know when I was a kid I would stupidly think, what would Superman do? Kept me in check for ages. I still watch every dc and marvel movie that is released and usually enjoy most of them, besides of few bumps which have mostly been dcs entire movie, dc still kicking in the comics though. Marvel can't touch shit in comics. Not like it matters with all the money it's making from these movies.

>Big Colorful Cartoon Monster Man Villain
>Big Robotic Space Shippy Thing Of Doom Hovering Above City
>Space Bugs

Is this seriously the only thing anyone in the entire industry can think to do for these fucking Capeshit movies?

Pretty sure the biggest difference is that the lead actors (Captain Burger and Iron guy) have really good screen presence. Justice League doesn't have much, maybe Supermans actor? But he isn't as much a selling point as the two in Marvels capeshit. Just think of how dull these Marvel movies would look if you remove both of those actors. Nobody would think much of them then.

>These movies are great

Sure. If you're 10.

I wish I WAS 10 again tbqh.

fucking 10 year old top critics need to get a grip.

it's, what, the 30th movie? MCU has established a lot of goodwill with audiences. DC just wants the shekels.

It must be shitty to be so jaded to only be able to enjoy a very select few things based on arbitrary reasons, most of which being that your inner child died.

No one (should) think that these movies are deep statements about philosophical ponderings, however simply because they aren't doesn;t mean you can't have fucking fun with them you colossal faggot.

See... I think these movies are exactly alike.

>Justice League was so awful that DCucks wanted to kill themselves.

>Infinity War will be so amazing that DCucks will want to kill themselves.

Our only hope, as Marvelgods, is that those worthless cowardly pussies actually do something right in their lives and pull the trigger!

funny, the more i see of these fucking characters the less I feel attached to them.

>years of planning
>separate movies to introduce main characters
>CGI doesn't look as bad
>better casting choices

It must be shitty to be so mentally deficient that you're able to enjoy incredibly stupid, boring and poorly made children's films.

Or maybe it's awesome. I dunno. But I'm not retarded so I can't help but fall asleep watching cringe worthy cartoon characters bop each other.

>JUS TURN OFF UR BRAIN MORAN

lol okay

>CGI doesn't look as bad

Watch the full trailer. It's hilariously shit.

WHY AREN'T THERE ANY QUIPS IN THE INFINITY WAR TRAILER WHAT THE FUUUUCK WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE FUN OF??? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MEME AGAINST THIS?? THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE QUIPS GODDAMN IT FUUCK YOU MARVEL IT'S NOT FAIR IT WAS OUR TURN!!!

I don't understand why they change the characters costumes in every single one of these films. They did it with Iron Man and it's like they are stuck with the formula even when it doesn't make much sense.

>All that advanced technology
>No tanks, aircraft, or even special armor for the soldiers
>Let’s just run at them like a pack of wild animals

Yeah but is doesn't look like a fucking video game from 2006 like DC's CGI

Why is Disney's portrayal of Wakandians so racist?

fpbp

Probably fights Proxima Midnight before this

Here's a hint

If Steve dies they better make Bucky the new Cap @_@

Who is in hulk buster? It can’t be Tony because it’s in Wakanda

You're retarded enough to be on Sup Forums arguing with a supposed child. Given your truly patrician high standards and fedora level superior intellect, why aren't you off studying the blade or something?

>this new trailer was mostly quip free and felt pretty serious, it feels appropriate for all the build up

nigger please, age of ultron's first trailer was the same and turned out to be a quipfest

Yeah it does.

This looks worse than Justice League in terms of cinematography and VFX, definitely.

It would be nearly impossible to be a worse film though. Even bad Marvel is competent.

Don't be dumb, Falcon will be new Cap

>He doesn't like Sup Forums faggots shitting up the board with fedora tipping sincerity over fucking garbage children's films

You have your own board. But you insist on polluting ours.

no but I mean, plot wise.

Eating Pineapple

People are only invested in this the same way they're invested in dragonball z, how strong is the new villain and what will they do to beat him. That's it. There are no stakes or consquences.
And there has been no build up to this movie, just allusions to it. We actually know nothing about thanos or his intentions.
Stop pretending like theres any depth to this childish shit.

Last I checked live action films are just that, and not comic books or cartoons. I suppose all LotR discussion should move to /lit/ as well right? Please consider self termination.

Because it was directed by Whedon, who went on to direct the hit film Justice League

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN ON LMAO

What, Tony has lost the ability to travel now? Who knows, there could be a reason why He’s in Wakanda with that armor. We don’t know the details yet. War machine is there, and so is the Hulk

FPBP

fpbp

Hulk is in Hulk Buster to become Iron Hulk Hulk Buster Thanos Buster.

>Live action

>Villain is LITERALLY a cartoon

u wot m8?

>I suppose all LotR discussion should move to /lit/

No, /reddit/, where it fucking belongs.

>half hour to come up with a reply
>defaults to reddit accusations because he has nothing

This right here

>he hasn't read the spoilers from a week ago that the trailer confirmed

Yeah, but it's true and you know that.

Stop replying.

>get new job and be busy
>stop coming to Sup Forums as much
>watch trailor
>enjoy it and look forward to seeing it
>never once thing 'this is reddit this is memes'
I can actually enjoy things again, amazing.

Nah, its just a bait and switch tactic. Thanos thinks himself the smartest and believes tony is arrogant enough to face him alone in hulkbuster armor, so he's not even slightly worried. Thanos eventually punches the helmet off and the hulk slowly tuns back snarling, hijinks ensue, I CBA writing the rest, I just woke up.