Homestuck "ended" on a horrible note, but has anything been said about Hussie's other projects...

Homestuck "ended" on a horrible note, but has anything been said about Hussie's other projects? Has the Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff project had any news shared on it? Will Hiveswap be released on or after 4/13?

All we know is that Hussie is working on something and released that SBaHJ image for it, it or possibly another thing is being released soon, and Hiveswap is being released at the same time as it. He is also going to release an Epilogue at some point.

4/13 is of course a date that fits for the release of any and all of these, but we don't have confirmation on any of them.

hussie aged like fucking milk

God I just want him to make more fucking retarded webcomics like humanimals or zoosmell

Did he ever say that the SBaHJ would be released with Hiveswap and how can we believe the sultan of lies. I'd assume that Hiveswap will be released then because he said it would be ready in several weeks about 2 months ago. Surely 12 weeks would be enough, right?

die early and be fondly remembered as the webcomic that didn't end properly, or live long enough to see yourself turn into Jim Davis

>Hussie's other projects
His only other project right now is to figure out of how to refund all of his backers when he realized his precious game is never going to come out.

TSO Hussie is long gone, user.

Who hype for the epilogue?

Honestly, after the ending, the snapchat credits and everything related to hiveswap, how could you POSSIBLY be excited for more of this shit? It's been 8 years man. 8 fucking years.

He cannot and will not. Hussie has failed, and will never recover from being a failure. He's a living doomed timeline, and now he's a nobody. The end.

shhh, it's a bunch of deluded sad fucks who have irreversible Stockholm syndrome for Hussie's bullshit promises

Let them wallow

I don't even understand how anyone could look forward to stuff like hiveswap. Hell, hiveswap isn't even being written by hussie, what's even the point of consuming MSPA stuff if it isn't even done by the man himself? Could be a fan project for all I'd care.

user. We can be honest here. We want to see Hiveswap because we want to see Hussie and his crew make fools of themselves. We know it will be a very bad game, and we want Hussie to be humiliated for it, because he deserves to be for being such a shit person.

Then it can be the grave cap on Homestuck, and we can all move on to the next big trend, forgetting a large-lipped 90 pound weakling once actually fooled people into liking his garbage.

artist? this picture is most excellent.

Unfortunately Hussie is too reclusive to reap the rewards of an online meltdown and there is no fucking way he has any faith in the game being good either, which deprives me of any schadenfreude.

True. He is a coward. He'll slink off into the dark of the internet and never be seen again.

Good riddance to worthless 'artists'.

hey, fuck you, jim davis released more games than hussie ever will

yeah jim davis is a success unlike huss

"I held gold in my hands and then pissed on it and called it my cow and threw it out, I could not even outdo Jim" -Huss

>how could you POSSIBLY be excited for more of this shit?

motherfucking davekat bro and watching homestuck threads turn into retarded davekat vs davejade bitching

That's sad. You're sad. Everyone has moved on to Star being a cuck and being angry about Steven.

Problem sleuth was great. Didn't care for homestuck. Bailed early.
Hope now that he's done with it he does something a bit more like his early projects. goofy quest type things

>he does something a bit more like his early projects. goofy quest type things
Honestly, if he did that, would he have an audience at that point?
I'm positive that the vast majority of OG mspa readers have left, and everyone else has abandoned homestuck and moved on to something else, the only remnants of a fanbase being the dwindling tumblr population that still cares about it and these threads on Sup Forums.

Hussie's not done

He will NEVER be done

I'd go out of my way to discourage people from reading this stuff. The only way Hussie gets to make it back is if he leaves the internet, works on his art, apologizes for his comment about writing, and presents a finished and well made work worth looking at.

As far as the internet cares, he's done. He's Last Decade.

>thats sad

it could be worse

it could be ot3 and karkat is still an unimportant character

hussie has never gone back to try again at something he's already done. he's too adhd

Fuck Kanaya, you're shit at telling stories.

I stopped following Homestuck like 4 years ago, what happened to it?

I'm a little excited at whatever this is. It's obviously a new entity drawn in sbahj style for the "obcursity"

hussie's dad died and his kickstarter money got laundered by the odd gentlemen for king's quest all in the same year and it left him too emotionally exhausted to care anymore so he outsourced the rest of the comic and restarted development of the game in-house with the 30% of the budget he managed to get TOG to give back in an out-of-court settlement. the comic meandered back and forth for a few years pretending to be going somewhere then abruptly ended with flash minutes of a frog floating around and a THANKSFORPLAYING, with no explanation of what the fuck happened to Lord English

>andrew hussie will still be financially secure after all of this is over
>he will fade into obscurity and we will never get an apology out of him
>his inner circlejerk will continue sheltering him
Why is everything that involves him in any way a never-ending fountain of disappointment?

also Vriska came back again and saved the day

I'm sure his dad asked the same thing before he died.

Vriska saved the day and saved Homestuck

But she wasn't able to save Hussie

why would she want to after he made her into a sperging wienie

VRISKA A SHIT

everyone in homestuck a shit

except maybe sollux

Nah
Sollux is shit too, stupid Solluxfag

wwhy vvris is piss wwhy vvris is piss #italiano

he literally said the entire comic was bullshit and fucked off to have a threesome with feferi and nepeta before hussie could make him trans

Rushed shit and Davekat

#
>Dave's not a girl!
But he's as cute as one

Remember, kids.
Writing is easy. Drawing is hard.
>t. the man whose comic's finale upset literally more than 50% of his fanbase, who had to use literal retcons to fix his story, who is responsible for pic related, and who had been stealing photographers' work using google images in the past few years anyway

glub-on-it
same guy that made the Joey + Anonymous adventure on Newgrounds

>Sollux fucks off from the comic to bang Aradia and get ghost blowjobs from Fef
>Andrew drags him back in as Erisolsprite
>He fucks off from the comic a second time
Truly, there is nobody more based.

CHECK YOUR EMAILS
THE 8ETA

He was right you know, his drawing skills descended along with writing.

You know, I think he just meant that the actual act of drawing a comic is more work than the act of doing the writing for one, not that it requires more skill to be proficient.

all I got was a picture of Hussie with the word cuck written on his forehead

thanks, piggy

>hiveswap
>ever getting released

Q: You often say you'd sooner get rid of all flash videos than of the long pesterlogs. If you were forced to choose between working with an entirely textual medium or with an entirely visual medium for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

A: Text, because it's easier.

Here are the facts everybody.

Writing is easy.

Drawing is hard.

I think if two people collaborate on making a comic, one writing, the other drawing, the writer should be forced to serve as the artist's butler to even the score
This sounds like he's talking in a general sense to me, user.

OT3 is better because Karkat will eventually die, and it proves that Dave's homolust for him was shallow and he still wanted pussy anyway.

>Davejade fanboys

Hi icels

I can't wait to see Tumblr commit mass suicide over Jade ruining davekat by starting a threesome. I don't blame them honestly, Hussie made them think he was inclusive when all gay male ships were jokes. But we'll have the last laugh here.

Some already have, you've seen the posts

jfc, was it because of that one comment Cohen made about Dave, Jade, and Karkat Dating?

Before that, though I think that was part of it later on.

More around credits. They flipped the fuck out and tried to either find ways to dismiss it, or talk about how Hussie is a homophobe and how Jade needs to die.

Hiveswap will not be a good game. Do not have ANY hopes of that. It will be lucky to be enjoyable even by hardcore fans. Most likely it will be simply more of the interactive portions of the webcomic, barely qualifying as a 'game'. The writing will be more of the latter part of homestuck (ghost-written shipping-heavy schlock without any feel for characterization, full of nonsense like vriskagram).

Why were they not flipping out when Dave tied the string around Jade's finger?

I am in the sense that I just want Homestuck's story to be truly over.

But I'm not expecting anything good.

I preferred Problem Sleuth, to be perfectly honest.

>Hiveswap
>SBHJ project.
>Some other shit.
>All the fucking drama.
I just want some closure or at the very least a decent explanation for Sburbs mechanics, the fact we're unlikely to get that is what depresses me the most.
I can tolerate bad writing, i can tolerate bad art and i can even tolerate a bad story, but there comes a point where you simply leave far too many things to interpretation / speculation for it to rightly be called a finished story.

You're not alone, at least in PS the nonsensical / minimal explanation bullshit was expected and part of the theme, especially with the semi-audience direction he used.

I think we all do. Homestuck had higher highs but its lows are severely worse and it has no consistent quality whatsoever.

These people are not smart. And probably because they follow the opinions of people like Icels

who is Icels?

This is

omg

>jade doesn't need an SO
Neither does Karkat

So it can be agreed that the downfall of HS was relationships? Not just the trolls quadrants and the alpha drama and the rest of the mess from Act 6, but even outside of the comic with Hussie and Rachel.

Could icels be ipgd's alter ego?

They have that same passive-aggressive bitchy stance.

>restraightening a gay man

Well I mean
She did re-straighten things in Collide

She says restraightening because she's acknowledging that he was straight, and that being in the presence of Vriska's corrupting aura turned him gay.

More like he turned prison gay with no suitable hole to fill. Even Karkat seems generally upset when hanging out with Dave, like he's aware he settled for low hanging fruit.

Downfall of Homestuck:

1) Hussie allowing Act 6 to spiral into such a massive and involved thing (more than half the comic), instead of the capstone/epilogue to Acts 1-5 it was supposed to be.

2) Multiple year-long hiatuses with only a couple months of active updating between them.

3) Ghost-writers taking over somewhere around Act 6.4, who only understood the post-hivebent fandom (shipping and character-adoration autism) and nothing of the 'core' of MSPA which was 'weird puzzle/game/plot shit' and JOKES.

A lot of this probably has its roots in milking for merch money, and then a series of disasters both in Hussies personal life and in Hiveswap development which caused the hiatuses. I think by the time of the actual end they absolutely were just sitting on content waiting for merch sales and/or webtraffic to slow before uploading it.

Don't forget

The lack of any actual jokes is what killed it.

ghost writes?

People say that the lilypad conversations and onward weren't written by Hussie because of how terrible and not Hussie they are, like the toxic masculinity rant. Some people would prefer to believe that than admit that a man who seemed like he was more than just a man could have fallen so far.

I haven't been here since december

did i miss anything besides hiveswap not releasing

like album releases, happenings or ebin thread memes

WHAT MEMES DID I MISS

john is easily gay enough to unironically love steven universe

>gay enough
no
he'd still love it though due to his enormously shit taste in media

He got over that, remember his birthday?
He'd watch it with Jade because she likes it

He only likes some shitty movies ironically.

when the FUCK are we getting problem sleuth 2? i consider PS the last traditional "ms paint adventure" before homestuck more or less monopolized the whole brand name.

But why would Jade like it

naaaah, he kinda went back to loving it again.

she loves seeing little boys sodomized by gay aliens

wait no she hates that

SHE HATES THAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its the closest thing to whatever the fuck the squid show was called

Strife 2 was released. There have been no memes and all drawfags except for 1 new dude have left. We are dead

Squidbillies