Am I the only one that liked it?

Am I the only one that liked it?

people didn't like it?

No. I liked it.

Close second to daredevil S1

Leagues better than almost all marvel shows.

It was okay.
Definitely a lot better than the last two Netflix Marvel shows.

the first ep and those last three eps were kino

People kept saying it was true crime boring stuff but I thought the amount of action was adequate. I’m also happy he killed people without remorse. Injured bad guys pleading for help or crawling away. Making them suffer. I thought they’d ruin him for sure but I was surprised. Better than JJ and DDs2

It was okay. Got boring until the last few episode and him cucking micro. He always lands the role of banging his friend wife some how.

Probably not, but I'm 5 episodes in and moving at a snails pace. How the fuck is a Punisher TV show THIS fucking boring?

it was acceptable but the next season better have some punishing and not sitting in a dungeon with 50 bullet holes every episode

A guy named 'Punisher' cucks a Jew named 'Micro.'
was this intentional?

BASEDDDD

Only seen the first episode, but it was pretty great. I like the guitar / gritty music tones, not going pop-music. The helpless minority and PC feminist against sexist boss propaganda is annoying but that's just about mandatory for anything and everything nowadays.

I like that fucking costume.

As for the show, just eliminate Madani and it's decent.

Micro goes on about how large his dick is.
Really cringy scene.

I liked it very much, just had some pointless plots (lewis)

I agree with this. Shes a boring character and should just be a side hoe for russo.

No, I enjoyed it also. I wish they'd adapt Punisher MAX as much as the next guy, but it's too crude and gritty for a TV show. They do have bits and pieces here and there, though.
I think brenthal is a decent casting choice, the guy looks like Steve Dillon drew his face. He just needs to shut the fuck up more.

liebermans wife was not nearly horny enough for a year's widow
shit killed my suspension of disbelief

It was fine

>pointless
You have to be a complete brainlet to not understand his purpose. Still shit though.

They needed her characters moral compass to round out their story. Vigilantes always need a lawfully good character to keep them in the light and then ultimately bend them to their way of thinking to get the job done with a mutual understanding that sometimes you gotta break the law to enforce it.

Every single vigilante in history has this

I liked it, It's top three Marvel TV for me right after first two daredevil seasons.

Madani looks EXACTLY like Dinesh from Silicon Valley
not that that's a bad thing

I get the point, but it didn't affect the plot, or even just frank in any way

I enjoyed it immensely

why

Not him but

Because

Nice little story, good plots and shit

She approaches the ferris wheel and one of the kids say "lady please help us" then Russo caps her right off the forehead.

Is that character gone now? I don't want more of her in the next season.

>next season.

user....

>what is jigsaw
yes user?

No, I really enjoyed it.
Could maybe use more action, but I did like how the show delved into Frank's character more. I'd like to see him do some more punishing next season though.

That was an endearing moment you social retard.

The cuck's wife was hot that's about all I remember these netflix marvel series are really really bad.

It was painfully average. After what we've seen in DD2, this display of Punisher was a major let down.

By far and few inbetween the best Marvel Netflix series. Biggest crime was it didn't feel like a comic book. Hopefully they have a writer on board that can incorporate the super powers without it feeling too ridiculous.

Netflix is losing Marvel, there's going to be no more beyond JJs2 which was already finished.

No. I don't watch these super hero shows because they look corny but this show was pretty good. Probably because it can function as a regular action show without ever realizing it's about a comic character. The fight scenes are also pretty awesome. The chemistry between Punisher and Micro is pretty good too.

>Watch a tv series called The Punishet
>A complete lack of punishment

Sad!
Actually apart the diversity girl and her beta partner story arc i kinda liked it.

I think Daredevil S3 already on schedule.

Nope, me too and I actually read the comics and know that Frank had different versions in different runs. In his first run in 86 he quips and gives karate lessons at the end while being 60s James Bond with a skull on his shirt.
The grim dark Punisher wasn't a thing outside of the Lundgren movie and the MAX run, War Zone has a few chapters where Punisher is like that, but not overall.

In general I have no problems with this version and that they made out of the central park massacre a conspiracy theory. The only thing I found really stupid is that Jigsaw is a former Brother in Arms of Frank and that he let him live.

it was alright. the first episode was good, then it went downhill until the last like 3 episodes where he actually killed people.

bit a wobbly start but it hit it's stride by episode 4, was pure fucking kino from then on

>Am I the only one that liked it?
Pretty much.
The game and comics were awesome, too bad they ruined it with a bad script, low budget +a new jew actor they're trying to push.
He does the frown, that's his acting, A list star when?!

>daredevil S1
Stoped watching after S1 although i wanted to see S2 because of the Punisher but this sounds good, is it better than Daredevil S2?

This; 7-10 was pretty decent though.

'Muh'dani was the worst part of the show.

No, I liked it a lot. That's why I haven't posted about it on Sup Forums.

>Frank fucks people up
>Pre-Jigsaw was an actually decent and capable villain unlike any Jigsaw comic appearance
>Micro wasn't worthless and lame
>Token female lead both had a nice ass and showed it, and also got shot in the head when she tried to save the day
>Karen was a vigilante dickrider like always
>STOLEN VALOR
>Frank said "lemme ask u sumthin"

Great show

It broken immersion when that dudes wife wanted him fuck him. He's a manlet.

Did you even watch the show mate? The bloke has a huge dong.

according to himself

THIS IS NOW A JON BERNTHAL IMPRESSION THREAD

Don't be mad at him, user thought it was cringy due to his own insecurities.

don't know why there's another origin plot line that needed to be told.
we had that in daredevil s2 and in that regard the amount of punisher in daredevil was completely sufficient for his character. even in the comics he's probably only on 50-60% of most stories pages. he only works in short bits. he's not a very social guy you can have interact with other characters.
they didn't have to call it the punisher to have a revenge story against a rogue government agency.

nigga that dude is probably 6'5 or some shit he probably does have a real ass hog in his pants and your sitting there in the dark in your room aint no one ever been in thinking it's "cringy" when your ass is walking around in public wearing pajama pants and you're looking at random people thinking "haha, that guy's a manlet beta with hipster hair" or some shit, nigga you know your whole life is tied to this shit like every time there's some new meme you start saying it in your daily life, probably calling the router a cuck when the internet goes out and shit, you know you're bout to add "soyboy" to your fucked up vernacular and you're wishing you had a cat or something so you'd have something that kinda cares whether you live or die nigga, but really you just need to call up your pops and ask if he wants to see a movie with you, like for real tho, respect your parents more

l'Masxyuusumn

I hope this is copypasta

nigga I hope that wasn't you I was quoting because if it was this post here that I'm responding to proves my point about you being unable to speak without relying on internet shit like being one of those chicks who adds a question mark to the end of every sentence or can't stop saying "like" in between every word because they aint never read a book in their life or like when a black bitch get mad and needs to repeat herself 40 times because she's ignorant and never read a book in her life

attaboy
mah man

Finished it a few hours ago, I liked it. I think I enjoyed it more than most recent Marvel movies, and yes I did watch Ragnarok. Call me crazy, but it's probably the one Marvel show that didn't feel like it dragged, although it could have definitely been shorter.

What's going to happen in season 2? What happens if finds out that Thanos was behind the CIA guy?

>tfw you forgot it's the same universe
kek

Yeah I dont really get the [inaudible mumbling]

wu tang

It was great, best marvel anything so far.

I couldn't take it seriously because the punisher is a manlet

moar liek the PUNY-SHER rite

*sniffles*

XD

Lieutenant Castle, I'm CIA

way better, while the punisher parts in dd s2 were better than the punisher series, dd s2 was shit in pretty much all other aspects than the the parts that included him.

I liked it a lot.

The last 4 episodes are true kino.
>i am home

Jesus christ.

I am trying to watch it... I was bored after a few episodes. I am going to power through it and see if I enjoy it when the story develops, but don't look promising.

>daredevil S1

This was great... The oldboy style realistic fighting where people get tired after fighting for a while was great and really gave it a certain amount of realism. Top class directing. What happened to S2? Why did it end up being regular braindead action without the grit and realism that made daredevil unique? It was super first season and then it turned into cheesy capeshit nonsense.

>Stares off into sadness
>Grunts
>"RAGHH"
>Slams sledgehammer into wall for 10 minutes straight
I liked it

I realized that you can actually just skip every scene with madani and angry ptsd dude and it actually became somewhat decent.

The madani scenes have so little effect on the story itself, I have to wonder if they were filmed and cut in after they shot punisher.

It has 9.0 on imdb after 40k ratings. A lot of people liked it, Sup Forums being contrarian as usual. The defenders on the other hand, that was pretty shit.

I enjoyed the first 3 episodes and the last 2. Everything in between just dragged and the supporting characters were either unlikable or uninteresting. With the story they had, it should have been 8 or 9 episodes. Had they done something with more in-depth backstory or interesting spots where Castle could let loose, it could have filled a 13 episode series a little better.

Don't forget that in the DC universe Darkseid literally runs the mafia

LEMMETELLYUSUMMN

ARRRRRRGGRRHGRHRHRGRHRGRHGR

garbage

probably even worse than iron first

I stopped at episode 8 a week ago. I'm not sure if I should continue on

I dropped it after episode 4. Even episode one was dull except the final few minutes.
Knowing I'd have to sit through 7 more hours of this shit I couldn't help but give up.

Started out strong but turned very boring very fast

how the fuck did frank survive all the things that happened to him? are hospitals in the mcu completely pointless?

AAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHHHHHHH MUHHH MUHHH MUHH

fucks your wife

awful punisher media
good show compared to other tv shows

I'm 13 minutes into episode 7, Frank just said "What if one of these guys tries to stop me? Am I supposed to kill a US soldier for doing his job? Let's just hope it doesn't come to that". What about the fucking shit that happened 2 episodes ago with him wiping out a whole unit of soldiers? During that whole scene I was thinking shouldn't he be doing some Batman no killing shit to them

PMCs are a corporate military. Mercenaries. It's wasnt US military.

lemme fix that for ya' real quick :3

What helpless minority?

They were drunk and emotional. It's a joke. Lighten up dude

>Putting this much emphasis on the male body...

This.

You could even argue Frank vs Russo's fight was even better than the Hallway fight scene in Daredevil.

god I wish this happened in civil war

He's probably referring to the mexican construction worker that got caught up in the poker game robbery and fucked up by flinging his ID out in front of everyone

>the punisher
>manlet
Immersion ruined