Megas XLR

how did Sup Forums feel about this show?

>That image

I think there's something wrong here...

Taken before its time. Also what the fuck is with that hand?

I thought it sucked.

it truly is the mona lisa of hands

what is that hand trying to convey?

it was very good.
funny, great action, great animation
not bogged down by drama
I miss it

A nice fun show that was entertaining to romp around with. Taken before its time, but interestingly there's another show, Downtown, from the same guy's who did Megas.
I like to think it takes place in a shared universe with Megas and loosely informs us what Goat was doing with his life before he moved to Jersey.

Goat also shows up in Metalocalypse and Motorcity

Haven't seen either, might have to look into those.

it was pretty good.
i watched a random episode the other day and forgot this beautiful man existed.

It had a good run, but left on a good status quo of Coop & co continuing fun adventures. Needs an HD release.

Also I'd kill for a spinoff comic where Coop winds up in the Motorcity universe & teams up with the Burners. Imagine all the cool mods they'd outfit MEGAS with.

You mom didn't and that's why you're here.

Yeah, I think its missing a nice big BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Been watching it, it's way better than I expected.
I asume it gets better the higher your /m/ levels are.

It's chock filled with very subtle references, so many that you'll cry in joy if you're a high level /m/aniac.

I liked how he looked like he was 10 years older than everyone else on that show.

Such as..?

I think it has something to do with its shoulders, neck and hand

It looks kind of off to me, i don't know

Loved it, and wished it could have been given a proper finale instead of being cut off after a pretty good season finale.

What really made it fun was how it took the Giant Robot genre and turned it on its head. Coop was a young, idiotic adult instead of a wide-eyed kid. He barely cared about his inherited duties unlike the typical anime hero who would be accepting (though usually reluctant/uncertain). And the fact that he caused most of the shit to happen in the first place instead of being the one who had to clean up other people's messes.

Can only hope it might get a revival someday. Though it wouldn't need to change anything beyond maybe having less restrictions on violence, but not necessarily go to the lengths Jack is.

Her head and arms are broken

The back posture doesn't seem that off, but the hand does look to be making a gesture in a way that with the small size comes off as it looking like her left hand.

Not the worst thing, though. And Kiva deserves more art.

Head looks fine, you can't even tell where her neck is, but it doesn't look that out of place.

Yeah, I think the problem here is the neck and her right arm

>Can only hope it might get a revival someday.
I've seen brought up a bunch of times that CN basically gave up on the rights to pass it as a tax deduction or something, so it would be officially dead for good, so... just don't get your hopes up I guess.

>Though it wouldn't need to change anything beyond maybe having less restrictions on violence
Nah thanks, it's great as it is.

best show has CN ever made

fuck the suit that cancelled it