Ant Man 2

So how does this gonna play into Infinity War?

the world has gone to shit at that point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpPx7E27Bc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First 3 minutes are him fighting Thanos cronies or Hydra Thanos sympathizers or some shit THEN

ONE MONTH EARLIER....

it'll be like the last one
small scale conflict thats enjoyable to watch

>movie about a superhero who can... shrink
>literally 1955 premise
>massive commercial success
Marvel shits gold ainit?

10/10 if they have wasp shrink ant-man outside his suit and she keeps him trapped in her pants for an hour

Paul Rudd in anything is gold

Is this poster implying some kind of team-up with bucky/steve against red skull

>dude, it's Baskin Robins

What did he mean by this guys?

What in the hell? Could you point out where you see those characters in that poster, please, sir?

I only care about these, don't give a fuck about the plot or whatever

No, I think the poster is implying a team up with Antman and Wasp fighting solders.

The synopsis says Ant-Man 2 takes place after Civil War, so and given the stakes of the Infinity War's plot I don't think it's going to chronologically take place between 3 and 4. It sucks that this and Infinity War's release dates aren't switched (Avengers May 4th, Ant-Man and the Wasp July 6th) because it'd make more sense for audiences.

It doesn't matter when it takes place because it's an alternate dimension time travel story.

I hate this.

fuking hell.

Computer, load up Ant-man, please.

plus avengers being a summer bluckbuster makes more sense

the kino is on its way, sir

youtube.com/watch?v=UpPx7E27Bc8

*beep* load complete *bloop*

XD

Is that YG?

You really care that much?

why is wasp kicking cap merica?

Not even him but this is the shittiest comment to post. Why the fuck shouldn't he care? This comment never makes any sense.

If he's pissed about it, let him be pissed. To be fair, I don't really like it either. The movies should be shown in chronological order, it's just simple logic..