ITT: characters that single-handedly ruined their shows

ITT: characters that single-handedly ruined their shows

I think Arrow would have been really good if it hadn't been for this cunt

Can Arrow be saved by replacing the new Arrow team with Slade?

>Superhero show
>good
Pick one

None of the CW shows can be saved anymore. They just had the coolest plot premise you can possible work with as a crossover event and they literally spent 80% of the time on soap opera relationship drama and heartfelt girl to girl talk about their relationships.

Every time I hear "Can I talk to you for a second?"/ "Do you have a moment?" my brain goes numb.

This bitch interrupted Barry's wedding to have one of her own...she ruined a whole goddam wedding.

She made me drop the show. The scene where the gets up out of her wheel chair to walk away from Oliver, I was done. The only thing that will return me to the Arrowverse is Queencest. They have so much damn sexual tension.

i stopped watching in season 2. nice to know nothings changed

Watching the episode where she got mad at curtis for using it's own tech. She's unsufferable.

All CW shows are soap operas, its just how they do em. I remember stating to watch flash and being completely dumbfound by the soap opera relationships that happens there.

Never watched arrow or any CW show aside from Supernatural. Is she really that bad? How bad? I've seen every Marvel show including Agents of Shield so I can sort of grasp how shitty she could be.

I was stranded on a remote Island, i that was full of people, for 5 years, except the time I was actually in China and shit!
Show was dommed no matter what.

>The scene where the gets up out of her wheel chair to walk away from Oliver, I was done.
And that was right after he made a video for his son cause he had to stay away from him to keep him safe, Jesus Christ.
>"Why didn't you tell me about that Oliburrrr? What do you mean his mother threatened you that if you talked to anyone about him she'd forbid you from seeing him ever again, what about ME Oliburrrr?!?!"

Worst blonde capeshit sidekick incoming

no imagine her beein better than DD at crime fighting and she becomes felicity.

She's not even half as bad as Felicity.

Thats not hard, DD's pretty useless

I have a confession, I immensely enjoyed season 5 of Arrow.

Of course you did, it was a huge step up from 3&4, many people liked it (including me). Not to mention Prometheus being an interesting villain (if a bit mary sue-ish at times).

3 was bad but holy fucking shit season 4 is indescribably awful. Are you watching season 6 is it as good?

felicity didnt ruin it, her character was great at the begining the writers turned her into this annoying cunt of an abomination i dont know why

It started fine for a couple of episodes but got hijacked by Fellishitty again, and worst thing is that the villain this time is a hacker so i can only imagine how much screentime/importance she'll gain down the line.

> show

pick none

Damn I thought it would be oliver-slade kino.

That is exactly my thinking. She should trust that he is doing these things for a good reason. Doesn't she know him by now?

Oh yeah, those 2 episodes were indeed nice. But then you have Felicity shitting on Terrific guy for using their chip without asking while she's been deciding on the name of their business (some shitty storyline about her and Terrific having a startup) and other stuff, and after chewing on him for a whole episode she goes "Oh, i forgot to tell you i used all of our money to bail out Ollie from prison, oops."

The DC tv shows are only worth watching when this guy is around. It's no coincidence that the best two seasons (Flash S1, LoT S2) were when this guy was the main antagonist.

desu I thought this too
I would have found the show quite good if it wasn't for her either

Also they should remove all the cheesy relationship drama

I had an interesting idea

We should get all the episodes and remove all cheesy relationship drama soap opera scenes

I think it would make a massive hit on the internet

Just watch Warzone instead.

Oh wait, confused it for the Punisher thread.

>"Can I talk to you for a second?"/ "Do you have a moment?"

>some shitty storyline about her and Terrific having a startup
It's fucking awful, I don't get why they keep doing this storylines nobody cares about.

Nobody cares right?

>Nobody cares right?

I hope so.