The Orville Ep11 hype

Are you all ready for the next episode of Alara's show in less than 24 hrs?

I hope they kill her off..

What the fuck even is this show?
They created a meme monster
Fuck off, please, because I am trying to enjoy Star Trek Discovery

Here's your (You), baitfag

>What the fuck even is this show?
A better Star Trek than STD with humour

>They created a meme monster
You mean the Alara posting? Waifu shit has existed for a while now. And it's not that big a deal

>Fuck off, please, because I am trying to enjoy Star Trek Discovery
Oh boo hoo, the mere presence of an Orville thread is enough to make you salty to the point where you can't enjoy your show? Go work on your emotions then.

The actress is a filthy whore who fucked Seth to get the job. I have no respect for her or the nu-male Orville pussies that worship her.

Source, or else you're just an emotional conspiracy theorist

good for seth and her. I would care if she was a shitty actress but she isnt

>ywn be Seth MacFarlane

The Alara show is best show!

I wish they would kill everyone else off, and have it just be her exploring space on her own. kinda like that last few mins of the last episode where she was all on her own. You could maybe keep the robot to help her out, and the green blob for pervy comedic reasons.

Now that's just as crazy, hope you're joking.

>I am trying to enjoy Star Trek Discovery
FAG

> enjoying STD
lol

BTW, for those that don't know, The Orville twitter posted this image of a species that'll be in this week's episode.

i didn't know they had maisie williams guest starring

Yes, I'm joking, but I never want another episode where they only give her less than 45 seconds of screen time like the episode where the Doctor landed on that planet with her kids . I counted how much screen time Alar was given and it didn't even reach a full mins. Sad.

fucking kek

Darn from the thumb nail it looked like a cute mushroom character ...than I clicked it, and it's not very cute at all now is it. It seems to enjoy eathing

>Manners, son!

>What the fuck even is this show?
A comfy space show

>They created a meme monster
Says the guy hiding behind a keyboard. Alar is perfect.

Good for Seth. After all Alara is for ________

Heres a few more shots from tonights episode.

I want to cum in Alara.

Obviously she's sexy and her character is fun, but god damn she can really act. She was pretty amazing in that last episode. She'd be in the top 3 actors of any Star Trek cast.

>god damn she can really act
Agreed

T. Std fan

Samefag

I don't even know what day this show airs. One of the perks of being a britfag I suppose.

Good thread, OP. Cheers for the reminder. I might start a live-stream thread when it's time.

daily reminder that the waifu of the /orville/ general is a literal pomegranate