Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

No. Just a con artist.

>cutting and putting raw fish on a plate with some rice takes decades of hard work

>32 years peeling onions

It's revenge for ww1

Con artist. Ceviche>Sushit

The greatest trick the Jiro ever pulled was convincing the world he was a chef.

perushit detected

>comparing cooked fish to raw fish

wow

When he said he gives women a smaller portion then men I threw up in my mouth. How the patriarchy even impacts restaurants is disgusting.

mexicans eat it too

As someone who as been in Japan and eat in Jiro´s place. I should say is awesome and the price is OK. Have in mind that a Kobe grilled steak is 100 bucks or so. 200 - 300 for Jiro´s sushi is still a good price.

he is a genius

>puts raw fish on rice
>people pay $500
what's your excuse?

it's cured, not cooked

idiot

Did the prestige ruin the dining experience for you at all? thats my fear

It's uncivilized for a lady to over stuff her dainty mouth.

ceviche is not raw fish.

He's the best in the world

It's not cooked either.

A friend eat there too and he hate it, because he like the american version of sushi (cheese, avocado, etc) Japanese traditional sushi is all about the perfect ingredients and rice. I like it a lot since you can feel is not common/cheap fish you can get on a regular sushi place on tokyo, but a great, great tuna and awesome rice.

Honestly, I would not say it´s my favorite sushi, but is the most perfect sushi I ever eat/saw. BTW, dont add too soy sauce, people will see you as an heretic.

his right eyebag looks like it's about to burst
Old people are disgusting

but he dreams about it...

dreams about what?

I feel sorry for his son.
Jiro obviously has issues.

Don't be. His son drives an Audi using the money he earned from puting raw fish on rice.

about sushi...

I think jiro isn't a con man, he just serves really expensive sushi.
In japan you can eat really cheap and good, so it's more of a luxury thing for people who have eaten at all the other places already.
He basically caters to a crowd of self-declared gourments, similar to hi-fi enthusiasts.

does he have nightmares too?

>that envy
The lowlifes this place attracts.

yeah... he once dreamed about man who ate pickled ginger right with his sushi...

Cool blog post where do I subscribe?

>here is your raw fish sir, that'll be $1689.56 plus tax
>you should know, I worked real hard to pick it off the raw fish market and cut off a bite size morsel, so a tip is appreciated

You don't tip in japan.

If you have to question this then you don't, and never will, understand dedication.

Comped??

Why can't soyboys understand passion and craftsmanship

It's called running a successful business.

You're all cucks. Stick to your shitty fast food.

OP and you are soyboys

Just proof that western cuisine is superior, but of course here people will praise any japanese guy that does "something"

I didnt said it was cooked, I said is not raw fish.

>american version of sushi (cheese
>CHEESE
what the FUCK

give a tip in japan and you will offend the waiter.

Get out of your country. Experience more. There's a reason Tokyo has the most Michelin stars by far.

Its cream cheese you tard and it's good. Food purists are the worst

Americans put cheese and/or bacon on literally every single fucking thing. It's weird and gross

This.
It's insane how good you can eat in japan.
But tendies gorging autistic neckbeards from Sup Forums will rather meme about "muh raw fish", while they piss in fanta jugs and empty family size cheetos bags.

Americans thinks Cream Cheese make sushi taste better. Americans add cheese to everything.

>Its cream cheese you tard and it's good

Is terrible, not even a purist, but cheese is a strong flavor that ruins fish and rice flavor. Is like add coke to a good whisky

Cream Cheese. It's delicious, japs can eat a cock.

Brits think that mayo with fries is good, absolutely revolting

no mayo is for sandwiches only no one eats mayo with chips

amerifat detected

That's Belgians, you stupid yank.

the problem with cream cheese in sushi is that it over powers the other flavors

everyone in america eats it except mainstream usa and canada, the foreigners pretty much.
I wouldn't be surprised if eskimos have a base form of it seeing as there's a lack of herbs and citrus in the arctic

No it doesn't. You use it specifically with other strong ingredients. Nobody is putting cream cheese on fucking nigiri.

People who eat sushi literally dip that shit in SOY sauce. Sushi eaters are the biggest soy boys around.

like what?

>Nobody is putting cream cheese on fucking nigiri.

you'd be surprised. yall make those goop memes for reddit yet?

>No it doesn't. You use it specifically with other strong ingredients.

A good shushi is not made of strong ingredients others than good rice and fish. Thats why american sushi is not real sushi, but a sad mix that adds avocado or cream chesse, because tehy dont understand simple flavors.

They copied the chinese in everything but they can't copy that X factor needed to become top culinary masters... to make good ass food nigga

Peppers are common, spicy shrimp.

>not liking mayo with fries
fucking feedlets
t. dutchbong

>Sushi is about subtle flavors
>Comes with Gook Horseradish, pickled Ginger, and liquid sodium
Ok buddy.

I'm not against cream cheese myself but I also think american type sushi is too far deviated to be called sushi at some point. its like a rice burrito or something.

>arguing over a snack

lol

What would happen if I brought ketchup in with me?

Translation: Sushi is so tasteless the salty hand sweat of the guys rolling up the rice becomes the focal point

>That'll be 5000 dollars please

I really think he would kick you out

That special ingredient, it's that little flavor they're picking up

Nothing like tasting some asian dudes sweaty palms in your mouth, gives it that subtle tart

You can do this if you can pull off the genius eccentric image.

what if you practiced putting ketchup on raw fish for 10 years

>>Sushi is about subtle flavors
>>Comes with Gook Horseradish, pickled Ginger, and liquid sodium

All of that are extras, not part of sushi as a dish.
Did you ever eat sushi in japan? nobody adds soy sauce. Americans are the ones who like to make the roll swim in soy sauce.

Mayo is literally the best condiment for anything that could even arguably use condiments (ketchup is the worst)