Why is Mark so fucking tense and nervous in this interview of The Disaster Artist?

Why is Mark so fucking tense and nervous in this interview of The Disaster Artist?

Why is he freaking out since they become real famous?

check video at 3:20
youtu.be/RezPU5SxKQ0

I don't know but I always thought Greg Sestero was much weirder than Tommy.

What I mean by that is that I could imagine going out and hanging out with Tommy having a good time, but I feel like Greg is not too stressful.

He is nervous because of the sudden extreme spotlight he is getting. Tommy was meant to be a celebrity but I think for Greg it's all new and strange.

>male getting plastic face surgery

SEQUEL

Franco agrees there is a literal mystery that needs to be solved. Jimmy Kimmel is actually calling for a script. I don't have any experience with screenwriting or any desire to get any but this story needs to be told.

My only idea for my next step is to contact Ulli Lommel

I don't like that Tommy is "in on the joke" now.

>Soycuck doesn't know that BOGPILL is the ultimate Redpill

its always been a dark comedy brainlet

No

>tommy comparing his movie to disney or some shit

He'd either have to or be insulted that other people are making a ton of money out of his thing

Look who Greg is standing next to. I'd be tense and nervous around that long greasy haired skeleton.

She has nice eyes though, ayyy.

Tommy transforms depending on the situation. He's a little delusional but the fun kind of delusional. I think that the book and this movie have brought Tommy down to earth a bit more. Not much but a little bit.

they are both autists
oh aye mahk is a pretty boy but a classic socially awkward beta
tommy is weird but doesn't give a shit

you can see this in the movie too
>the virgin mark
>the chad johnny

Mark is probably tired of his entire life being tagged onto this movie

maybe he regrets writing the book

Didn't Mark basically call Tommy a fucking idiot who didn't know how to make a movie? I seem to remember that was the vague opinion he had from interviews years and years ago. He's probably nervous that Tommy's gonna break his fucking jaw at any moment.

He's realizing what his place in history is going to be.

Tommy already enthralled him with his vampire magics.

the room was a money laundering scheme idiots

Imagine you write a script that you're proud of and some mongoloid motherfucker turns it into the most famous unintentionally funny movie of all time. People are laughing at your script and by extension, laughing at you. Now they've made a biopic about it and you have to do press interviews and shit, as if you've accomplished something, when really it's just another layer of something to laugh at which cascades back down to you. You started this whole fucking mess and you didn't want to. This is your life now. You've somehow cucked yourself.

>maybe he regrets making millions off being friends with someone who thinks he's a vampire

I don't think that's it, he did what anyone would've done, he latched onto the surprise success of The Room and made money out of it because he knows Tommy.

He's just a nervous shut-in in real life probably so he isn't comfortable with interviews.

To whom? Its already admitted how seemingly weird it is that Tommy bought the equipment especially extra cameras. So money laundering to the camera company?

Don't forget theres a good chance half of marks book was actually written by his girlfriend who sued him and he settled out of court with. She got to become one of the exec producers of the movie too from that.

It sounds like youre saying Greg wrote or cowrote the film.

>I had nothing to say about that.

I was at an advance screening of Best F(r)iends a few nights ago and he chilled out a bit but at the start of the presser you could tell Mark was definitely annoyed that all the questions were about The Room and Tommy. Also one of my mates who had a one on one interview after said he doesn't do eye contact, like he sat in profile during the whole interview. So yeah, pretty much just an artist.

>this meme again

Was Tommy an Italian criminal?
He doesn't talk about his past. I believe he used drug money to make his movie.

Mark couldn't handle the thing he wanted most.. fame.

>looking good
>looking great actually and handsome
>still do face surgery

He is not gonna make it.

he ran out of sestosterone

This. Not strange to be a bit nervous.

this is the best soy sauce

t. soyboy

Eat meat like real men faggot.

Soy is not even remotely a part of my country's cuisine. I still hate this meme became it's so forced, it exploded in popularity overnight for no real reason

His English got worse what the hell

pssssst. it annoys everyone and they love getting yous

>Artist
You mean autist?

>tense and nervous

Stay mad faggot.

Fuck off to reddit if you love memes so much

>reddit
You would know soygoy.

reminder for all Sup Forums autists pushing this meme
NAZI
BEANS

>muh hitler
I'm Jewish.

>jews
>eating meat
no you're not Sup Forums

I think being around Tommy in public makes him nervous.