How come i never see this movie on Sup Forums

how come i never see this movie on Sup Forums

Who keeps all the tech running?

>movie
you mean documentary

I watched it recently. That cop who processes him is kind of a convenient plot carrier and doesnt seem stupid at all.

Costco

Every idiot reddit faggot thinks they are the main character and everyone else is dumber than they are.

>being obsessed with reddit

that was me when this was released. I even told my psychiatrist to watch it. not because I thought he was stupid but because I thought it was how society was now.

>being reddit

Such a great premise! Such poor execution.

It was just on tv last week.

mention reddit more why don't you.

because it's not a movie, it's real life

mfw this became real life when they elected Drumph. Its so crazy how everyone is so stupid, everyone but me. If only I had some power or will to change the world, I could do so much good.

I love the little monologue when he's trying to figure out how to use a time machine to open a bank account in the past and be rich in the future. There's some great, clever parts like that amidst a lot of so-so parts. Overall not a bad flick. Plus it has the greatest fictional US President of all time.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MOVIE NOT A DOCUMENTARY!@

While the setting is terrifyingly prophetic (we, as a world population, are getting dumber, but that just may be Africa overpopulation compensating for the western world), the movie itself is not that interesting.

I cannot ever see a fudruckers without seeing a butfuckers in its place.

Nobody gets you

>Every idiot faggot thinks they are the main character
that's the joke. he's the average man from past and the audience is supposed to identify with him

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A DOCUMENTARY

>I thought it was how society was now.
It is, with regards to how the people who are reproducing the most, tend to be uneducated.

Reverse Beavis and Butthead was a great movie.

its crazy that they would agree to that product placement imo.

Yep, it shows that society went all to shit that even an average dude looks like fucking Einstein.

It's pretty stupid

I refuse to believe anyone who actively participating in WRASSLIN would ever be elected, sorry but the hillbilly redneck vote isn't that big

the intro is!

If I recall correctly, actually it is a bit different IRL. Both upper class and lower class breed like rabbits and it's the middle class who is dying for the reasons similar to ones stated at the movie.

Yes, rich fuckers breed with the same speed as your average illegal Paco or Cletus.

>Yes, rich fuckers breed with the same speed as your average illegal Paco or Cletus.
There are way more Pacos, Cletus, and Jamals that wealthy people in the world, though.

*than

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST A MOVIE GUYS NOT REAL LIFE
But for real though humans have been out of natural selection for millenia and we're not all retards. Well maybe the people who watched idiocracry and though it was poignant, relevant or made a point about our society.

It is all according to plan.
Rich fuckers need poor fuckers to work for them.

>first scene of the film is a succinct argument for eugenics
Lulz great movie fuck drumpf he is literally hitler we need to free the proletariat from oppression by white trailer trash rednecks

is this post supposed to be ironic?

because this movie is Sup Forums

missing the entire fucking point of the movie this hard

>There are way more Pacos, Cletus, and Jamals that wealthy people in the world, though.

And? The Bilderberg club will fuck over the world on such scale no unwashed Paco will even be capable of doing so.

I keep forgetting his ridiculous name and everytime I'm reminded of it it makes me giggle.

I think the good parts make it a great movie to have a laugh with friends.

It seems like the alt right has a similar mindset except it's they who are the minority and it's low test soyboys who are the majority.