I doubt it.

why was this made again?

reddit

Fuck you, that's why

So South Americans are truly white!

for you

>That belt and chain not

Uma delicia

What when does it say that? He repeatedly said he was from Europe.

>Sequel

I'm sure he was Polish.

He's a 56 percent

i mean he is from Rio just like Kevin Kurányi is from Rio

I think it's some kind of Soviet Union collapse thing. That's my pot dealers situation and apparently a lot of people with a lot of money came here after that. And apparently they saw some very fucked up shit.

He said Rio and Europe.

Tommy is actually an alien who is filming a Borat like movie for another planet. It is the only thing that makes sense about his life.

See
Pic related

HER NAME IS RIO AND SHE DANCES ON THE SAND

He is polish for sure, but I think we should accept that he says he is American. What is he going to be perpetually a foreigner in his own country?

he's polish

even IMDB says he's from Pooland

Why is everyone so sure he's polish?

They're not.

Brazil is plausible. I was thinking Czech or somewhere in central europe.

In the book mark's mother said that he's definitely not french

Why do you pot smoking degenerates feel the need to advertise the fact that you're a druggie loser? You didn't need that for the anecdote asshole. What is about weed that makes you guys such obnoxious faggots who jammer on about their addictions?

Finally, after Milos Forman, Czechs will have another big Hollywood filmmaker...

Oh and I'm the one with the problem?

Money laundering or some other shit that's why. I was implying that a lot of those people were involved in some corrupt shit over there. That's why Tommy doesnt want to say.

somebody tracked down his relatives in louisiania using info from the disaster artist book and they were polish

the way he makes chicken noises

miss you mate, hope you didn't get in trouble for threatening to shoot up your school Calle

Then why specify that he is YOUR pot dealer? It doesn't make you cool seem cool, dickhead.

it sounds like he says europe to me.

But where did he get all his money?

As opposed to "a pot dealer I know"? Just shut the fuck up.

How old do you think he is? 65 or so?

why care where this nobody is from

>tfw you're Michael Jackson who pretends to be a rich Polish guy who pretends to be a Brazilian

Read the fucking book and you dont answer these stupid questions anymore.

I don't know but it seems like it could be tied to why he doesn't want to say where he's from. No one knows where he got the money and no one knows where he's from. At least publically if it's been discovered he's from Poland.

So some shady Eastern European or Russian mob?

If weed had any negative effects I'm sure I'd remember them broseph

I don't know something but there was a lot of chaos over there with Kosovo etc.

Does Tommy have kids? Can you imagine getting fucked by Tommy? Can you imagine growing up with Tommy as a dad?

Did Tommy get plastic surgery?! His Jaw is utterly strange looking now. Why is he wearing shades now?

How fucking pathetic are you?
>I'm better then you but I will point out how so
You are just as pathetic as pot smoker fags.

>But where did he get all his money?

He may have inherited it from a sugar mommy he came across. Some old lady that taught him English.

Personally I don't think so. From my experience with men, it really does often create some Bog type of appearance. I know a guy who looks like the Bog Bros and he's the kind of fucked up person who would do that.

Tommy may have gotten some botox or something but I think thats about it.

Why do you call him Tommy? He's not your friend, he's Tommy Wiseau, not your fucking friend

Speaking of drugs...

I can totally picture Tommy getting plastic surgery before the release of the new film so that he can look great for the media appearances. He's narcissistic and looks like he had work done before.

Tommy was a Soviet spy set up in America but forgotten about by the end of the USSR

Agreed but from what I saw I think at most it's Botox or something.

Tommy's looking weird, and Greg Sestro looks like Ellen.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZeSOC09BAE

don't be so mad anonny

>Does Tommy have kids? Can you imagine getting fucked by Tommy?
Luckily belly buttons have no reproductive functions.

Is that you Tommy?

His jaw is unnatural looking, his chin is unnatural, and it looks like he has had nose work done. What if he recently got something done around his eyes, and it hasn't fully healed yet?

Oh yeah absolutely. It's just my guess. Maybe I just have Bog on the brain.

He's got the Michael Jackson nose now.

He's worn shades during an interview several times before.

Greg looks like he fucked his face up.

wew thats what Greg looks like now?

Fuck off. Normalization of irresponsible behavior is exactly the reason the west is going to shit. If you think making a stand against people being proud about using illegal narcotics to "have a good time maaaan" is "pathetic", you are fucking delusional. Drugs are not normal, you can't bullshit your way around that. There's a reason every culturally successful countries (50s U.S, modern Japan, etc) ban them from recreational use.

In Japan, they do meth instead.

No one cares, Dudley Do-Right.

Take your serman, get back on the high horse you rode in on, and fuck off.

>eyes closed

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

>Drugs are not normal
Better throw out your aspirin.

And stop trying to derail this thread. Its almost like you dont want us to talk about the thread subject. Gee I wonder why.

HOLY SHIT
Is that my boy nathan right here, I was already looking forward to this but this is a whole something else. It's going to be great confirmed now, especially considering everything with A24 is guarenteed kino.

He looks like a weak nu-male.

daylight

This is what Tommy used to look like. I think he already had work on his chin and elsewhere. But notice the nose. His nose was big, and now it's tiny like here

JUST

Tommy looks better than him

Ok since we're posting so many shots from it.

Franco agrees that there is a literal mystery that needs to be solved. Kimmel said the word sequel.

Pic related

I don't have any screenwriting experience and I don't really care to get any but this story needs to be told.

He's always had prettyboy hair. He just used to be handsome enough to pull it off without looking odd.

Is he slowly morphing into Tommy?

He said EUROPE, you deaf motherfuckers.

wow he did not age well

He can't even say Rio right.

Tommy is literally draining the chad from Greg

He's a little fat, and let his muscles waste away. Fat is terrible for men since it ruins their jawlines and gives them round female babyfaces. He used to be chad, now he's a skinnyfat almost Nu-male.

>implying he's even native to this planet

Post TW KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=m3_P2q_FtNk&list=PLC2888F7B5CD20E10

>Europe and Brazil

Confirmed for Josef Mengele.

He said Europe, you dumb fuck.

Tommy was trying to tell us something. This was a warning.

a youthful early 70s

Caring so much about how other people live their life when it has zero impact on your and not just ignoring them is ultra pathetic so fuck you as well mate.
It's not even about being right or wrong it's about spouting shit on a chinese image board and thinking it will achieve anything.

is it really okay to make fun of clearly severely retarded men?

He's trying to derail the thread for a reason. He knows we're close to the truth of The Unholy Trinity

It's just straightedge faggots who never had a situation where they could have tried out a drug out of curiosity and fun.

he's starting to look like the Funkman

is he self-aware?
also who is the actual alien here?

jesus christ tommy is smarter than franco

no you're still a loser

everytime he laugs lmao

he obviously says europe, what the fuck is wrong with OP?

Tommy is my friend. He sent me an email once and a signed picture.

If you actually READ The Disaster Artist you kinda get the impression that Greg is a bit of a pseudo-Chad. He has the looks but he seems to be incredibly passive and beta. He gets pushed around by Tommy a lot and Tommy is manlet.

Post the email

I would but I can't find it and it's was Tommy's "agent" (AKA, Tommy, as everyone knows it is) who sent me the email and he was harassing me because I owed him like $15 lol