Anyone else seen this? Thoughts?

Anyone else seen this? Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7CpS0gtlk

he understands the history of psychiatry matt didn't, case closed.

is this a form of gaslighting?

Psychiatry is constantly improving. Medication is the answer. There is a physiological basis to mental disorders. No it's not perfect, and a lot of people who are treated continue to have their problems for life. CBT should be (and is) used in conjunction with pharmacological therapy. Tom is a kook because Scientology knows he diddles children.

>Psychiatry is constantly improving. Medication is the answer.

what did he mean by this?

>Psychiatry is constantly improving.
its really not though. what have all those brain scans cured? oh wait that is neuropsychiatry

if you took your meds this morning, you'd understand.

Fuck you Tom is based. If he were diddling kids he would’ve been caught in all the allegations. Everyone has it out for him.

SILICONE CHIPS IN MY ASSHOLE REGULATE MY FEELINGS SO I DON'T FEEL THE OVERWHELMING DISGUST AT THE PERVERSITY OF THE WORLD. THANK YOU, JEWCORP!

more like he would drool in a corner and not be an inconvenience. there are very few cognitive enhancing drugs that really do anything

>ywn fuck cute redhead dwarf

;_;

I find it most interesting that Scientology shits on Freudian talk therapy while their confessional process is just Freudian talk therapy used for the purpose of blackmail.

funny

Imagine how normal and happy your life would have been had your parents sent you to a child cognitive behavioral therapist when you started showing signs of anti-social behavior and combined that with a bit of low dose ADD meds to keep you focused.

You wouldn't be posting at 5am.

cruise calling out the big pharma shits and shrinks on their dirty game
how can one manlet be this based?

A lot of cuts here.

t. tom

In 50 years all the medical brain sciences will have merged

Psychiatry is bull and obsolete. Neuroscience is replacing it on every front. Freud was a hack, as was Jung. Psychiatry is a philosophy, not science.

but those where psychologists

>Freud was a hack
He was a cokehead, who injected his own fucked up incestuous fantasies into his treatment.

TO BECOME WHAT I AM WAS THE COURSE OF MY DESTINY, THE FULLEST EXPRESSION OF MY SOUL, AND FOR MALEVOLENT KOSHER DOCTORS TO INTERVENE AND RE-SHAPE THAT SOUL, THAT EXPRESSION, TO FIT A PREFERRED PARADIGM IS A PERVERSITY UNSPEAKABLE IN ITS HORRORS. I RECOMMEND YOU READ EUGENICS AND OTHER EVILS BY GK CHESTERTON.

Upvoted.

and this man's word has been taken for law within the psychiatric world
he didnt have the authority to influence the amount of lives he did
freud is to the mind like marx is to politics

:(

CAN'T

BRUISE

THE

>and this man's word has been taken for law within the psychiatric world
Not really. You watch too much television.

dont be sad you hear way more horror stories than success ones similar to this on Sup Forums at least.

CRUISE

So much this. Even Doctors said when I was a child that I have mental problems and it's better to use small doses of Ritalin so I can function probably. My mom was like "No! My child doesn't have that stuff!", like she would know it better than a guy who studied that shit 10 or so years.

Now I'm a unsuccessful 24 y.o. virgin who failed his undergrad college classes. That's why only high IQ academic people should be allowed to have children.

My parents were both extremely smart and had really good jobs in the government and medical field. Meanwhile I'm a 25 year old virgin with antisocial tendencies and no prospects for the future.

It doesn't matter what your genes are, it matters how you're raised.

Freud was a Neurologist!
Not his fault that a lot of hacks took his psychological ideas as god's word.
But of course a great mind in his field would think and theorize about things as he did.

Scientology is shit but they're right about psychiatry.

Tom Cruise owned all these bs artists then made some more badass movies.

Your mom was right though.

Explain then why I am such a failure despite putting effort in it.

You are a low quality person

Scientology uses psychiatry on it's own people. Tom is be a smug hypocrite that is talking out his ass in this.

You can still hop on Ritalin if you think it will help.

do they actually use medicine?

Maybe family problems or traumatic childhood?

Not sure about that, but they sure as shit are in no place to complain about messing with peoples heads.

can i blame all my problems with being hit in the head hard enough to require stitches as a child? i read that's one of the things serial killers have in common

fattest asses tightest pussy

I def wouldn’t mind fucking a midget.

based

based CUNT poster

I know a handful of guy's that were put on ADD meds as children, Now in their mid 20's they all have okay jobs. None have university education though and they're all not getting laid. and for some reason they think using dating apps is stupid and shun it.

You said it, they have ok Jobs. I wouldn't study if I would get a Job that pays alright, I'm forced to study because no one wants to hire me.