Snoke is Smoke

Snoke is a bogus, Wizard of Oz, man-behind-the-curtain smokescreen. It's just Luke.

Oh shit I never noticed the red arrow before, confirmed dark Luke??

On the real though, if they really do some cheese ass shit and make Luke the true "villain all along" -- this is not fucking topping the Vader/father reveal and they are delusional as hell. It will be absolutely idiotic, horrid, predictable, and finish SW off forever.

When he throws away the lightsaber in RotJ and basically says "Fuck you, ho. I am a Jedi, like my father before me, bitch."

That, in my opinion, is one of the greatest moments in SW. The Luke on Palpatine's face is simply "..............."

I'd love to hear y'alls thoughts on this.

Have to agree. "Go eat a dick, wizard lady."

i would believe you but the nucanon books say that snoke was felt by palpatine in the unknown regions

do we believe the Snoke is Qui-Gon claim has any validity to it? That would somehow be just.....

Just..........wow.

did you copy and paste this from reddit

palpatines face is a testament to his character. hes always in control, even when he isnt in control. when luke rejects him there is a little flash of a snarl on sheevs face before he goes back to his resting bitch face

no snoke is a vampiric force entity from the unknown regions who was either awoken by or created by order 66 and has slowly been gaining strength ever since. when the empire fell he realized his moment to strike in the power vacuum and assumed control of the first order. basically order 66s massacre of the jedi either created a wound in the force that became snoke, or released enough *force energy* TM Disney that he was able to revive from stasis or whatnot. this is all an educated guess based on evidence from nucanon novels, tv spots, mags, and other sources.

tl:dr snoke is nu-nihilus

When palpy says "So be it, Jedi" I can't help but sense almost a form of respect for Luke however.

Bigger Luke twist

in a slightly begrudging respect i guess but more likely its of intense hatred and bitterness. he basically spits out the word jedi. remember palpatines plans have been running smoothly for like 40 years. luke destroying the death star was the first real hitch in his, and then for that little shithead to come onboard the second one and defy sheev to his face probably had palpatine raging inside but since palpatine is always in control all that comes out from his anger is the hate in the word jedi

What do you think it could possibly be? We are this close and it is unprecedented to see no actual real leaks. Sure, we're getting a few confirmed fight scenes and shit here and there, but so far, there is absolutely no story megaton dropped. No one really knows, and I find that kind of amazing. The secrecy is strong with this one, indeed.

best guess is the writers don't even know it yet and the reveal in IX will be dumb and predictable as fuck

Exactly, it's not even a secret, Rian Johnson said he could go anywhere after TFA because there was nothing planned at all. They simply went for new Empire with new emperor, we'll give him an identity along the route. These people don't even understand the original movies, they only saw a stupid blockbuster set in space, and that's what they're making.

The quality of youtube would skyrocket if they banned anyone using yed or yellow circles or arrows in thumbnails.

>stupid blockbuster set in space
>implying that's not exactly what the original trilogy was

the twist is there is no twist. Then we follow luke suzumiya destorying death stars for 7 more episodes. All good.

>snoke was felt by palpatine in the unknown regions
sounds hot

>and finish SW off forever.
So the best thing that could happen then

bump