Yup, something's definitely bleeding

Yup, something's definitely bleeding

Felt that impact more than anything in all the DCEU

>his suits have survived many different types of hits from many different weapons and dodged others
>OH NO NOT A FIST!!

That's the point. Stop being autistic

>Tell that to Tony's snapped neck

>thats the point
he gets defeated by a fist?

STEVE HELP ME HE HAS FISTS

you are a retard.

that thanos' punch is more powerful than any weapon

whoa, that group of 1's and 0's hit that other group of 1's and 0's really hard!

so he's happy to stand there and take it? why didn't he bother to move? seems a bit silly

>iron man just stands there as he winds up a punch
>raises his hands like a bitch
OH GOD THANOS PLEASE DONT HIT ME OH NO

Looks like he's on his knees and that's at the end of a fight.

Punching power is about speed anyway.

That's what makes it so satisfying

AHHHH STEVE SAVE ME

Cowering in fear. Something we've almost never seen from heroes in MCU or DCEU.

God this movie is going to be good.

>thanos snaps his neck with a punch
>tonys head bouncing on the ground during impact

OH NO PLEASE HEL-KRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKK

>Thor vs Hulk
>every swing toss them across arena
>full swing Thanos
>moves you 2meters max

Looks like Thanos is fucking jobber without minerals.

>tony can control suits and be halfway across the world
>can have a.i control them
>goes into battle

y?

Cringe.

it's too poorly shot to have any impact

AAAAAAH STEVE HELP

Iron Man is trash. Thanos didn't have to punch too hard.

>One shotted by a grapefruit

Marlel indeed

>weve been defeated. all the Avengers have been punched
>leave this to me..

Explain the cringe in wanting protagonists to actually face real adversity to the point they are fearful. Further explain the cringe in wanting to see it in a genre that literally never explored this possibility.

Thanos looks impressively vicious with how aggressive he moves. a big dude whos lightning quick is scary as shit. hes quicker than the hulk too.

>very fast grapefruit punching at incredible hihg speed

do you know how powerful Thanos is, retard?

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

WAIT TIL YOU SEE THE...

OH NO NO NO NO
HUAUAHAHA

*INHALES*

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

LOOK AT HIS HANDS

HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>Compare that punch to the ones Superman threw in Justice League
>DCEU BTFO

because 3 words:
hella
fr*cking
EPIC

judging by this clip, not much.
I dont read comics, Im not american.

Wow, despite being an 8 foot tall monster man and a dude in a CGI robot suit, that punch and the resulting sleep looks 100% than any two normal actors in real costumes fighting in ANY DC movie.

What a world!

Does anyone have any grapefruit slices?

SAVE ME STEVE GIVE ME YOUR SHIELD MAKE ME USEFUL

Because the threat is a joke. It looks like a videogame cutscene, Thanos does not look threatening or intimidating. He's just a purple CGI humanoid, he looks fucking ridiculous. Iron Man looks like a model ripped out of a PS2 game. How am I supposed to get invested in this when it looks like a fucking parody video?

Not to mention the story with Thanos and the gauntlet is the most cringeworthy, fedora story I've ever heard. He's in love with Death so murders half the universe? It's like a 13 year old boy came up with this. It's embarrassing. Not to mention it makes zero sense for the heroes to ever win. Thanos can change the fabric of the universe so he's immortal or the gauntlet is forever on his hand. But he'll still allow the Avengers to engage him in a boring videogame cutscene fight to wrestle the gauntlet away from him because manchildren need their punches and explosions.

those baby hands

What the hell

It looks fucking great and will look even better in the finished product

no bulge at all

>punches with not-gauntlet hand
What did he mean by this?

I better see this reposted

>It looks like a videogame cutscene
After Steppenwolf and his army of flying crap, this is a masterpiece

It still has Black Widow's ass juice on it from when he fisted her earlier. He doesn't want to lose any of it.

>500 million dollars

>if I compare it to shit, it must be good
lol

are you sure that isn't black panther that's getting punched?

thanos could turn odin into red paste, and a human sure as hell couldn't dodge if thanos moved as fast as possible

Superman punching Steppenwolf for the first looked far better than this, user.

>It looks fucking great
Truly pathetic someone's expectations of cinema would be so low they'd think the effects in this trailer are even serviceable.
>and will look even better in the finished product
I've heard this for every single Marvel movie and the effects always look Syfy tier. The effects are genuinely getting worse and worse because these movies are mass produced and churned out with no care or effort. Look at Spider-Man Homecoming. Genuinely Syfy tier effects and the autistic manchildren gobble it up because they don't care about quality. They just want to see their fedora villains appear on the screen.

I have not seen Justice League and probably never will, but judging both of them from the trailers, Infinity War is no better. Hilarious you comic book fags have to resort to insulting the competition as if it makes your shitfest look any better.

kek

This is form that one video game right ?

its actually Dr Doom that does the 'automatic semi-sentient suit' gimmick

Tony inherited nearly everything tech-related because he was their flagship character

>if thanos moved as fast as possible
well he doesnt in this clip

it looked like absolute crap

don't tease me

H-hayai!

They should ask the video game team if they can spare some models and advice

Yeah, mah dude, but shhh, don't worry, I won't tell anyone you've got 4 other tabs open shitposting about Snyder's epic vision for the DC movies

This looks like a video game.

H-he's fast!!

>this is how autistic comic book fags argue

the chad punch vs the virgin armor

Why does his suit look all shitty and gay?

>this garbage is ok because dc is even more garbage
fuck off

How good must death's brraapps be if he's willing to kill half the universe?

if you had massive gains would you hide them in armor or show them off as you beat your enemy down?

The first trailer (the one they showed at the Disney convention back in June/July and never released online) shows what happened to Spiderman after getting bodyslammed to the floor by Thanos, which is Peter just lying on the floor utterly broken, unable to stand up and just apologizing to Stark

The hand Stark is holding in the trailer might actually be Peter's, the scene with the orange background should take place after Stark and Spiderman team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy, presumably to stop Thanos from taking the purple stone

I think Thanos just wants her to be his mommy gf and give him milkies

No one cares manchild.

What if Thanos is a footfag?

I thought it was spidey at first in the OP then got called a retard

>grapefruit
When did Thanos become red or orange?

fucking neofags

ffs they changed actors for spiderman again, thought trump would be too busy tweeting to play spiderman

Well yeah of course. Everyone dies and the Timestone resets everything.

How pissed would Sony be if they kill Spiderman early?

If Pete's is broken by that then Iron-man is liquified inside the Armor

Unless Amy Pascal wants nigger spidey to replace Peter.

Pretty much confirmed because the camripped con trailer shows Star-Lord jumping on Dr. Strange's magic platforms against that same orange backdrop. And Dr. Strange is paired up with Tony and Hulk in the trailer from today.

is he dead? Look at those legs. Those are legs of a dead man.

FUCKING TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOING TO KILL HIM TO BRING HOMBRE ARAÑA INTO THE SCREEN
PEOPLE DIDNT FUCKING LISTEN TO ME.

MCU IS BASED ON ULTIMATE. WHERE THE XMEN ARE DEAD AND SPIDEY TOOK THE BULLET THAT WOULD CAP.

who are you aiming that on? The fucking retards that started the meme one day ago t.uhuhuhu i was only pretending to be retarded?

either me or you are retarded but what does spiderman looking like shit have to do with americans

>a day ago

FUCKING NEOGAFFER FAGGOTS GET OUT

go back

The Xmen aren't dead, well, not all of them. And Peter came back to life like 2 days after dying, then for some reason he said "fuck responsibility and shit I'm out of here" for a year

spidey will probably die but be resurrected
homecoming 2 is gonna be the start of phase 4

>one day ago
You need to go back.

where? I've been here 9 years. Sorry if I'm not updated on current grapefruit memes.

i'd do the same if they replaced me with some fucking mexican kid

Hans? Bubbi?

Oh, you're just an underaged shitposter.

That he's obviously damaged from earlier you daft cunt.

Literally everyone in the world but you figured that out.

sony killed spider-man early two times. TWO!

Thanos Kills War Machine with ONE punch

GRAPEFRUIT SMASH

>not reading comics makes you underage
not sure where this logic makes sense desu

Bendis isn't canon