Unironically, that was the best part of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer

Unironically, that was the best part of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man's_powers_and_equipment#Spider-sense
youtube.com/watch?v=TNPAsB51FPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is a 20-something year old man doing inside a school bus?

Why did he need his spider sense to see a GIANT DEATH RING RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW

He looks mid 20s already, he's not aging well at all

Doesn't spider sense have a limited range? Like, a couple of meters?

but his voice still sounds pre-pubescent, how does that work?

DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS TO HAVE SUCH A GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHIT-CHAT WITH?

>"HEY, JIM - DID YOU SEE THE NEW AVENGERS TRAILER?"
>"YEAH, BRO. IT LOOKS HELLA EPIC, DUDE."
>"IK RIGHT! ESP LIKE THAT BIT WITH THE SPIDEY SENSE!"
>"FUCK YEAH! SPIDEY IS SO COOL! THANOS LOOKS KIND OF LAME THOUGH... LIKE A PURPLE HOMER SIMPSON OR SOMETHING."
>"YEAH LOL BUT THE FILM IS STILL GONNA BE FREAKIN' EPIC"

He is British, after all.
But at least he has a good jawline unlike 90% of UK males.

no, its now a radar.

It's a accent.

He has a strong british voice.
Seen a gay ass interview

driving it

He’s in his 20s? Christ so he’s never going to get bigger is he? He’ll always be spider boy

>Soy-der-man

THIS IS FREAKIN' EPIC MEME POST, DUDE, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE IT ON /r/the_donald WITH MY BROS! SEE YOU THERE LATER?

Imagine being as bitter as this guy.

Du

YOU CANNOT. YOU LITERALLY CANNOT FATHOM THE EXQUISITE BITTERNESS OF MY SOUL. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND IN YOUR TASTELESS MEDIOCRITY INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM THE OTHER TASTELESS MEDIOCRITIES GUSHING IN THE EXACT SAME WAY AS YOU ARE, WITH THE SAME "HEH, LOOK AT THIS GUY! HE ISN'T NORMAL... LIKE US! RIGHT, GUYS?" MENTALITY. BRAVO, THEN, YOU FUCKING LOSER. WEAR YOUR BLANDNESS AS A BADGE OF HONOUR BECAUSE IT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER HAVE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, YOU CRASHING BORE.

I didn't even know this kid had armhair

Anyone knows what is that thing he's looking at? Is this some kind of a portal or what? Is it related with Thanos?

IT'S CALLED THE EYE OF HORUS, YOU FUCKING NEWFIGMENT. DO YOU EVEN KNOW COMIC BOOK SUPERHEROES? LOL, YOU LITTLE ROOKIE. IT'S GONNA BE EPIC THOUGH. THE EYE OF HORUS IS USED TO COLLECT THE SHARD OF THE WALMART SHART, A POWERFUL RELIC OF HUNG MUNG. SPIDER-MAN LOOKS UP AT THE EYE OF HORUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT MEANS ULTRA FORCE MAGMA RANGERS ARE USING IT TO COME TO EARTH TO FIND THE SHARD OF THE WALMART SHART WHICH TONY STARK HID IN SPIDER-MAN'S BOYPUSSY IN SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING. THIS FILM IS GONNA BE SO EPIC, BROS.

kek

user, it's not your fault.

Where they ripped off the beginning of BvS?

spider sense, why is it so hard for these producers to please older fans?

>What the fuck? Oh yea, I have spider sense, why didn't I use that before?

this is the problem of hiring someone in their 20's, they should have hired someone with 16 or 17, and make him grow old like they did with harry potter

spiderman, x-men, fantastic 4 and dceu producers are the worst

that's at least one thing DC got right by casting an actual kid as Billy Batson

Imagine how much better this scene would look like if they have casted an actual 15 year old. Which kid would Sup Forums choose?

SEETHING TOM

Pretty weird to see an Anglo on a school bus.

His assistant is in this shot.

Ur a faggot dude

I actually laughed out loud at this thank you user

Kinda retarded that he looks at his arm. Shouldn't he feel it in his entire body? Shouldn't he feel the direction of the danger, and look there first? Stopping to look at his arm kinda reduces the effectiveness of a danger radar.

Otherwise, it's a cool way of conveying the Spider Sense to the audience.

S O Y G O Y

Was writing something no one will read part of your plan?

kek'd

We have them as well you know. They just happen to be run by whatever the local bus company is rather than the schools.

it's a simple movie trick they do to saw people who don't unferstand the comics or don't know what the spider sense is how it works

Yea I like that he looks shocked at his arm as if his power is that his arm hair sticks up when danger is afoot.

he looks like Millie in that last shot

he is her older brother, they just never revealed that to the world

Because he wasn't looking? What kind of dumbass question is that.

Why is it so cold in a school bus? Aren't their rules about minimum temperatures?

Spider-sense doesn't work like that unless that ring is throwing a missile directly at the bus right now.

Cute!

I think she's the only ST cast member he doesn't follow as the moment. Or she was last week anyway.

is he always so dumb?

Apparently nobody on the bus saw it either until it was BEHIND them. Because when he looks everybody else starts to look.

>this is the problem of hiring someone in their 20's, they should have hired someone with 16 or 17

hollywood has been doing that for decades, retard. adults has always played teenagers. Laura Harrier is 27 years old.

With the total lack of a bulge this numale version of Spider-Man is more of a dairy fairy.

Those butthurt Raimi fans forgot that Tobey was a 26 year old acting as someone who just finished highschool (or even Andrew fans, lol he was 28).

Why are you looking for a 15 year olds bulge?

> a fucking space ship appears
>"oh my very sensitive sixth sense is tingling
FAAACK OOF

He was 18 looked 14 when they hired him three years ago.

When he was hired to be Spiderman he was 17, but even though time passes slow in the movies, it doesn't irl

He'd been 18 for about 20 days when they announced his casting going by Wikipedia. Though he'd have done all the audition stuff months before.

None of you faggots know anything about spider-sense. His spider-sense can trigger when a bad dude literally just looks at the planet earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man's_powers_and_equipment#Spider-sense

>Spider-Man's spider-sense is directional and can guide him to or away from hidden weapons and disguised enemies. Sudden and extreme threats (such as the Beyonder observing Earth before the first Secret Wars, Thanos using the Infinity Gauntlet to destroy half of the sapient population of the universe, the Ultimate version of Venom, or the predatory Morlun) can cause his spider-sense to react with painful intensity.

He was 17 and 18 in his audition tapes when they casted him, it's not their fault that his face is weird and sometimes he looks 15, 21 or 40.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TNPAsB51FPs

>the ship is already there

It would have been better if the ship was just teleporting/warping/appearing in.

>he has a good jawline unlike 90% of UK males

Talk for yourself. I have a better jawline than him.

Yes, because I'm a massive faggot.

Exactly, he sticks out like a sore thumb. If only he looked like this.

Presumably the sense gets more intense the bigger the threat. So if a Gamma Ray Burst targeted Earth, it'd probably be the most intense feeling you could have, pretty much an orgasm... right before you're vaporized. Good way to go.

Is this the new Final Destination movie?

It's almost like it came down after they had already passed... that's impossible though

The cutest!

That is absolute horseshit. If that's the case it'd go off nonstop. Fuck off.

It is always going off non-stop at a low level. At least that's how some writers write it.

Spider sense has always been one of those 'wtf' powers because it presumes omniscience and fate, because it most definitely does not respond only to immediate and physical threats.

>It is always going off non-stop at a low level

Even an animal would go insane.

Nah, I think it's kind of like how your brain trains itself to ignore ambient noise unless you're actively paying attention to it. It's a pretty common handwave in comics with sense powers like that.