APOLOGISE

NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E5nVr2c6ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOU

APOLOGISE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

MAKE ME YA FUCCBOI

>Mega Man is actually a boy named Aki who has to juggle being a super fighting robot with going to school

I'M NOT APOLOGIZING

REEEEEEE

>main character has to juggle between being a superhero and going to school
Every. Fucking. Time.

>it's ok when Battle Network / Starforce does it

Battle Network and Starforce didn't come out of a 5 year game-less hiatus with multiple cancellations.

Battle Network was SHIT
Starforce was SHIT
This show will be SHIT

I'm sorry for your franchise loss capcom

Where's Mega Mini?

Only if they show us that the Robot Masters that don't look like shot.

Dead, hopefully.
The show's allegedly gone under a lot of changes since we last heard of it, and if there's ONE thing they ought to get rid of, it's him.

The design is still SO fucking bad, it's just slightly less terribly executed now

He really looks like X

And what the hell captcha does nonsensical phrases now?

That is some heavy implying there.

He looks better than before but now he looks like Get Ed.

Only because that's how the games were you nincompoop. Even then, the school stuff was always the weakest parts.

Great, not my Starforce dub PTSD is acting up again.

GET EDQUIPPED WITH: REDESIGN

>BN & Starforce being called shit.
I mean it's your own opinion, I ain't even mad...

Hm, looks like X.

Still doesn't have a home yet, I see.

>Mega Man at school
D R O P P E D

Is "Mega Mini" still a thing? Yeah? Then no.

It was a shitty idea when Dreamwave did it, and it's a shitty idea now.

This. Fuck Dreamwave. And fuck Dreamwave even harder if these stupid writers thought it was canon and used it for the basis of this show.

So is he even a robot? Or is he now kid Iron Man?

it's hurts

How does a robot attending school even make sense? YOU PROGRAM ROBOTS

>Or is he now kid Iron Man?

Funny that you mention it because

School programs the youth.

Looks like shit

Is the human experience

Inefficiently.

>I don't know what machine learning is, or why a scientist trying to emulate human behavior wouldn't want to test his automaton in normal human environments

That's stupid. Who tests their robots around normal children? That seems terribly reckless.

>we'll never get another megaman game
>megaman maker was cancelled
>megaman legend 3 was cancelled
>megaman X first person shooter was canceled
I'll never let it go

>MN9 was a flaming shitpile
no hope
o

h
o
p
e

>megaman X first person shooter was canceled'
Good, fuck that abomination.

Also, you forgot Megaman Online, whose animations were really looking nice at least, and would have been the return of a lot of the Command Mission characters in a platforming atmosphere.

>implying he didn't already put him through a battery of other tests

Where the fuck is his mask!?
*Auto tuned*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No one can defend Star Force because of how bad the dub was (worse than anything 4kids could ever do) and how difficult the subs are to find. All that's out there are fansubs.

>Good, fuck that abomination.
with the right effort put behind it
it could have been similar to Metriodish

it was doomed the second it was only infaue managing the project
also the SJW shit that went down

Face it chief, there are better, safer tests than putting him in public school.

Also, if this was true to Megaman, Rock isn't the first robot, and they were planning on industrial uses for robots, not integrating them into society. They don't even try until Megaman X.

What we saw wasn't "the right effort." It was all machine guns and "press X to awesome."

We didn't buy enough of the comics.

>we will never get King's Army vs Emerald Spears arc

why live

>no more Emerald Spears
Suddenly the comics being gone doesn't feel so bad.

The concept was fine, but the execution along with fucking Xander was what made it awful

Nicktoons did that a decade ago.

Also the gag name ruins it for me. Yes, I get it. "Ruby Spears." How does it even make sense in the context of an anti-robot movement though?

Because the Ruby Spears cartoon killed Mega Man?

Well no. Fuck ok no it actually doesn't make much sense. The reason in-universe must be something like it just sounds cool.

So is he human in this and just wears armor to go fight robots?

We don't know much yet. Technically even when robot he had to wear the armor to fight so it shouldn't be an issue.

>Battle Network was SHIT
How does it feel having no taste pal?

The idea of Rock (Megaman) going to school among humans will forever be the STUPIDEST shit ever. Dr. Light program the robo-kid with the knowledge to be his assistant robot right at the get go, so the idea of him going to learn anything in school is just bullshit. He's likely already programmed with knowledge about chemistry, physics, biology, etc.

Wasn't this school bullshit what ruined Symbiotic Titan? Yes I know the network toy bullshit didn't help, but the school life segments I heard were horrible parts of the show.

I hope this gets booed.

>I can't believe I'm seeing a robot leading his own arm when I just saw Not-Protoman leading his own army earlier this very same issue

Archie.

Not that I have a strong opinion on the proposed MMX FPS, but a proof-of-concept prototype for a video game is equivalent to a pitch video or pilot episode for a TV show. They rarely ever resemble the final product and tend to look like shit more often than not. They're usually made with the intent on selling an idea to someone, not to be presented to the public as what to expect. If they are to be presented publicly, they're usually much more refined.

It would be one thing if the details weren't fleshed out, and were merely placeholders, but you DO NOT MAKE placeholders so full of character if the proposed pitch was going to do something else entirely. They clearly had a set direction in mind, and Capcom was right to say "this doesn't feel like something we want."

If they wanted to make an un-fleshed out pitch that was just "3D FPS Megaman X" then they easily could have. And if THAT was the pitch that got shut down, sure, I'd be upset.

To be fair, the show wasn't amazing. Especially the cross fusion shit.

Otherwise, yeah, you're right.

Let's be honest, it'll probably just get ignored. Thrown into some shitty timeslot and nobody will notice its existence for entire seasons. Just like Sonic X. Though probably more deservingly than Sonic X.

new captcha is fucked to hell

Oops, I mean Sonic Boom. Sonic X WAS terrible

The captcha has been fucked up for months now

I just click any random 3 squares and it tends to work

I swear the thumbnail looked like 2 virgin of Guadalupe

>Woo! I'm drillman!

The guy going to school wasn't Mega Man.

It works the same way Captain Marvel does; you sympathize with and/or laugh at Lan/Billy, but you're really here for MM/Cap to wreck shit.

Blame Spider-Man.

Socialization, user. It's how you make sure your super AI actually likes people and doesn't become a psychopath and go Skynet on you.

Like Doom? It could've been good.

well, at least the fan community care enough to do this:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E5nVr2c6ug

You're right both times.

>Mega MAN
>looks a day older than Astro Boy
when will Capcom fix this?

Oh, I thought you were talking about the games, yeah, that dub was crap and I'm glad I saw both seasons with fansubs. But is it true that they're hard to find now? Dam...

Oh that cross fusion bullshit, didn't like half of the characters loose relevance because they couldn't cross fuse till like, the end of that arc?

>DHX Media

Doom ALWAYS had machine guns. Don't be retarded.

For what?

dammit all

Megaman has pretty much always un-apologetically borrowed from Casshern, Astroboy, Android 009 and a mishmash of other animu. His brother is Racer X for fuck's sake.

But is Roll going to appear in this? This is a extremely important question.

If not, it'd be the most un-MegaMan thing about it. Every offshoot of the series has featured some blonde Roll proxy if not a true Roll in name.

You can't have Rock without Roll

The Ruby Spears cartoon was stupid, poorly animated, and sometimes nonsensically written... but it was a decent relic of its time and decently accurate to the games.

The Battle Network cartoon was formulaic shonen trash and a waste of some of the franchise's best designs (fuck you, BN 1-3 are amazing) but it was watchable and at least stayed true to the series.

This... this doesn't look very good. But! It does look better than the early materials made it out to be. Remember how bad TFA looked before the first episode made it to air?

>Android 009
What he borrowed from them?

>Tfw recently re-watched this show
Damn shame the series didn't get a season 2 and the creator died

Protoman's fashion sense, mostly. But probably other shit too.

>and the creator died
Damn. Don't hear about a lot of series ending that way.

And Mega Man is blatantly stolen from Astro Boy, but nobody bitches about that.

I wasn't bitching about any of it, really.

Sorry, I know. It always confused me, given how blatant it is.

It's nice to look at it as homage. It's not like any of these franchises had a real foothold in video games back when the 8-bit era was happening. Megaman was pretty much their pixelated representative in the medium.

When are we getting a hip and modern Final Fantasy show?

Roll has always been a shitty character and one of the shittiest looking lolis Japan has ever created.

When Final Fantasy stops printing money on a normal videogame basis

I don't think a mere 22 minute program can contain the required number of belts and zippers.

Calm down Banksy.