Is the original Jean ever coming back? Goddamn I hate having these young versions running around being pointless

Is the original Jean ever coming back? Goddamn I hate having these young versions running around being pointless.

They should both be dead and stay that way.

I hope she never comes back, shes only usefully as a plot device

getting possessed by a cosmic monstrosity, then subsequently going crazy and dying tragically was the only interesting thing Jean Grey has ever fucking done.

She should come back and be like "Scott died? Oh dang" and 15 minutes later seen pursuing Logan's dong

except he's dead too??

Why would you want her back at this point? She had a good sendoff.

Old man Logan

the fact that OMLogan and Young!Jean are currently more likely to have a relationship than actual Jean and Wolvie explains most of what is wrong with the X-Men statu quo

The idea of Jean and Logan appealed to people more than the reality of it. When they had the chance to do it for real in Age of Apocalypse, they put more focus on Logan fighting the Reavers.

Thanks to Morrison, people genuinely believe this, and every X-Men writer since the Seagle/Kelly run has never had an idea for Jean that isn't "make her Phoenix again" or "Wolverine should cuck Cyclops".

That costume design is so fucking god-like.

Don't blame Morrison because Jean is a shitty character. If anything, you should be kissing Morrison's Scottish ass for making her a relevant X-Man again.

For all of it's popularity, X-Men TAS ruined Jean Grey as a legitimate X-Man.

Why would you want her? Adult Jean isn't any more interesting than young Jean. And having two of each character is retarded.

How about "Jean should cuck Cyclops and Wolverine with Namor"?

Emma already cucked Cyclops with Namor

How did killing her and replacing her with Emma Frost possibly make her "relevant again"? That's not what "relevant" means.

Firecrotch is better left dead
Past extra cunty firecrotch is better left thrown back to her own fucking time period with amnesia.

>Morrison X-men
>Good sendoff
Fuck off. I'm finally glad that the last shitstain from his arc that was the Emma x Cyclops ship is dead after IvsX.

Fantomex yet lives, Morrisonrager.

Fantomex yet lives, Morrisonrager.

WHAT THE FUCK is she doing with her hand !??

Thumbing her asshole.

Nor really, she got a stroke/annyersum from magneto who wasn't previously shown to be capable of doing stuff like that (although he was hi/powered up on drugs at the time) and Jean is meant to be the personification of a cosmic force/goddess, it came across as forced, like he was ordered to kill her off and did so in the lamesest way possible

Never. They are getting rid of the old O5

cyclops is dead
jean remains dead
warren may as well be dead

Only beast and iceman are left, and you can bet your ass they are getting killed / mindwiped soon enough