ITT shows you love but can admit has flaws

I love TLH, but lincolns a fucking cunt to his sisters half the time, and the focus on his retardedly bland friend is pathetic

Even when Lincoln isn't a cunt he still gets punished for no reason.

When and how besides that one episode with the aunt

bad lcuk

He was trying to avoid his sisters like a douche

I cringe any time they bring up shit like misgendering or manspreading.

>misgendering or manspreading.
Your joking, please

Yeah, Lincoln and Clyde had no business even appearing in Patching Things Up.

Oddly they felt an 11 minute episode needed a b plot
Not to the point if getting kicked out of the house. You could have easily replaced it with Clyde avoiding him after hearing about it to be the tipping point

Also the fuck was that resolution in the van episode? You had your whole family pile into the new van, that was the conflict of the episode not losing your shitty van

>clyde avoiding lincoln
Pinch me im dreaming

Moral Orel for me.

>>Implying his sisters aren't cunts to him most of the time.

He deserves it for ignoring them

Right?

It's like the writer forgot what the episode was about.

IM SO FUCKING PISSED I CANT CONTAIN MY SEETHING RAGE FUCKING SJW BITCHS

That's the punishment going too far then not Lincoln getting punished for no reason.

He ignores them because they're either constantly making fun of him or constantly getting in his business.

King of the Hill.

>Bobby is so retarded sometimes that it makes the episode worse.
>Peggy episodes where she brags about any thing.

Id love to have a qt sister getting in ny business, if ya know what im saying
This cant be real

How the fuck did this abomination get made?

Please tell me that's edited.

It's not.

DELET

this fucking show
It started off so strong, it had a point, it had an objective, and it had great characters with huge potential
Now it's a messy runaround with no real focus
I'm honestly not even sure what the goal of SU, anymore. I can live with a mix of homeworld and townie episode but for fucks sake, pick one and make an arc about it, dont diddle about the town for half a season then spend 5 episodes going to homeworld without nearly as much weight as it deserves then it repeats
The characters were great, they filled out really nicely, unfortunately most of them have basically just finished and barely matter anymore; Pearl has nothing going on, Garnet's a towel with "BOSS" written on it, Amythest had... Something about self-image going on but they haven't touched that in like a whole season
The entire show has just become one big flanderized purgatory and I'll still watch it and even really enjoy myself during but for the past couple seasons, it's just been pissing in the wind and raping what made alot of the show good in the first place

>forgot pic
god i suck

Do like me and binge it every year, asking your friends which episodes are filler and which are plot related so the cancer that is the inconsistent quality of SU doesn't get to you from actively following it

Incest is wrong, user

Wincest is all right

That was my first time, you can tell from how shit it was written
It's a really, really bad and common issue

Why is she dabbing and making that weird ass face?

>all those hair color
>implying Rita isn't the town bicycle
It's only incest if they pretend it is.

If the subject is some kind of weird alien I guess I could see that.

still though

kek

Did anything happen or was it just a quick joke?

that's kinda funny desu

>>All those hair colors
Wut? Outside Lincoln and Lucy(who probably dyes her hair) all the kids are blondes and brunettes.
Just like Rita and Lynn Sr.

Some plotlines in later seasons were handled poorly, and a lot of major developments were undone later in the same season. The second half of season five and most of season six was pretty weak too, in my opinion. Other than that, it's managed to stay good enough for me to look forward to new episodes.

Tip is trying to teach a hulkish girl alien control her temper and points out the manspreading guy as an example of some rage-enducing thing to ignore.

Then Oh mentions that Tip herself wailed on a guy for manspreading just last week.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

I know most of it is childish jokes and fetish shit,but I don't care I like this show no matter how dumb it is.

Bump

stop spamming this all over the board

same

>tfw this started two bait threads that already have more replies than this thread where it was first posted

Said like someone who has no siblings.

Having siblings ain't all fun and games. It's mostly arguing and fighting.

And for Lincoln it's even worse
>only male kid
>due to this he'll never be as close to his siblings as they will be to each other
>he'll always be blamed for any fight or situation if he's involved in it in anyway

I know it was filled with mostly butt and weenie jokes and it didn't age well but I can't help but love Feiss' light spumco style and the VAs.

>inplying he wont be closer due to fucking them

Yeah but he's unlikable and I never feel sorry for him

Nigga, have we been watching the same show? It's literally the exact opposite, his sisters are the one's constantly acting like little shits.

Lincolns an annoying sack of shit and deserves to get shitted upon

holy shit this is horrible

saved

lincoln is the biggest asshole in a family of assholes

I find it amazing that a cartoon like this gets more bland overtime in every way possible.
Doesn't fucking help that the writers play favorites with the characters as well.

That's the unfortunate effect of maintaining status quo kicking in.

Generally when Loud House is good, it's great, but there have also been enough episodes like that van one and the bad luck episode where they screw up what could have been a good episode by missing the point in the last minute or two.

It had a few boring episodes that focused too much on love triangle drama.