Why is he so thin-skinned?

Why is he so thin-skinned?

its a disease i guess

because its an area he is not very confident in and feels he has to prove himself. thats my guess

He's an ultimate SOYBOY

both of these tweets were shills

What the fuck is she talking about, make it a slapstick? I'm 90% sure someone actually slips on a fucking banana peel in the first one. Stupid bitch.

>there is someone saying soyboy at least once in every thread now
What a time to be alive

You can take away the boy, you'll still be left with the soy

>I recommend you see the movie first - which I promise you'll have a great time
Why can't Ameritards speak their own language?

He probably has a micro-dick from all the roids and has to compensate for it.

Defensive Rock is my favorite gimmick.

the fans LOVE it

Get your diapers ready boys, litty kino is back on the menu

He's promoting his own movie. I don't know why to a literally-who blue-checkmark with a drawn avatar (most likely some SJW).

who else is ready for a #litty raunchy romp that will make us and our #crews pee our pants?

>these long as fuck tweets
280chars were a mistake

Nostalgia goggles are terrible things.

Every remake has fans of the original that will come out and claim it was really some super deep shit that the remake just doesn't understand.

Because he knows he's doing shitty movies like Jumanji, Rampage, and Baywatch and is trying to save face

The Hangman Williams is still remembered fondly by many people, and it's only natural to love him while the rock appears to be somewhat retarded. So by default people will love the original more.

It's funny how many love Williams now. When he was promoing that show of his, all they bitched about was being tired of his wild character schtick.

It has nothing to do with the actors, though. It's every remake or adaption.

I fucking love Kanye so much.

The Rock is a deeply closeted homosexual lashing out at others instead of fixing the problems in his own life.

fucking kek

She didn't even tag him, he just showed up.

Does he have autism?

Why is she so THICC?

>dude jumanji is like a serious movie
>3 reboot monkeys on the police bike

People are obsessed with twitter and what people say about them these days. It's weird.
For fuck's sake, the president of the united fucking states is obsessed with twitter and thin-skinned as hell.

Social media was a mistake

Why is he responding to random people.

The rock is the biggest try hard fag alive

Nigga you 50 and still on steroids

Could The Rock carry a movie about responding to literal whos on twitter with faux-friendly passive-aggressive advertisements?

i want to blow a raspberry on that tummy

Hnnngggg perfect for breeding

That would be interesting so no.

Absolutely based.

>Dwayne cares so much about his movies he can't stomach literal nobodies talking bad about them.

I feel sorry on the big oaf.

Yeah that really ticks me off. How can he not see that that makes no grammatical sense?

He might be cruising through all Tweets that mention his movie and since she is part of the prestigious Twitter Blue-Checkmark Club her Tweet was at the top.

Who else is ready to wear their piss boots?

I recommend you reconsider your thoughts on English grammar rules - which I promise you'll have a better time reading English social media posts on the internet.

this is always it. twitter has been very devious changing settings recently. One of these settings you cant even un-do unless you copy and paste the exact link you cant find anywhere unless you google it. So people who just casually use it without getting into the settings will see the blue check brigade first and ignore the 'real' users.

>you have no talent

This is objectively wrong. You can not like kanye or his music, but you can't deny that he is a talented producer.

sneed

>breeding
she's bbc only white boi

>so pure and genuinely terrifying
what is she talking about? it was direct to dvd tier garbo

It feeds into shitty remakes/reboots getting made in place of actual films. Wish people like her would kill themselves tonight. Sup Forums would improve drastically.

Who can stop this madman

I'd be okay with watching that

Kanye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Pebble

L

T. Sneedfeed

L

I

I'm also guessing this, there's pretty much no other reason a man this large and rich would be this petty and small with complete strangers on the internet.

It's gonna be a GREAT TIME watching this litty lil jungle romp! #getlitty #squad

Me and my crew are going to be PISSING ourselves silly!

Why is he so cringy and passive aggresive? He's a giant man but he acts like a little feminized bitch. I could snap his arms like twigs, I'm bigger than this pee-shy beta

Maybe he never needed to be thick skinned.

> (OP)
>Why is she so THICC?
She literally had a series of videos about how going on and off her slut candy developed her thiccness.
Came buckets.

Translation: "The jews here won't let me make anything new or original, I have to remake older movies, because it's cheaper as they already own the rights. I got into this game to be an artist, and all I do is sell snake oil for jews. My life sucks. Please watch this dreck remake, so I can at least buy more oxys and booze to drown out the screaming in my head."

I fucking hate the arrogance of these fucks, they make up this ridiculous excuse that kids can't enjoy a movie made before last year. It's insulting to kids, and it's a fucking lie.

Source my penis demands it

>”DJ”
He’s taking notes from fucking Hulk Hogan with the whole “HH” thing he puts on the end of every tweet.

because he wishes he got the roles Bautista does

When you grow big muscles and then dehydrate to look more ripped your skin actually does become thinner

Love him or hate him “The Good Life” and “All Of The Lights” were decent tracks.

BASED

t.pleb

How do you even find that?

Yandex image search

"HH" is usually used by sam raimi m8

Its better than the altenative

What's more cancerous than bluechecks on twitter?

blacks on twitter

would berry

t. white boi

inb4 nigger, I’m not black

>Why is he so thin-skinned?
its kind of heart breaking the rock was my hero but i guess he just let hollywood get to his head

>The Cuck

>Pure and terrifying
>monkeys driving a motorcycle

Rose tinted glasses

>he blocked the memories of the Tree of Woe collecting intestine tinsel

idk what happened, he was cool and then one shitty movie and his entire character is gone and it's now full on tryhard

Now this is funnier

Anyone else feel like the Rock fell for his own meme? A year or two ago it was easy to talk about how charismatic and likeable he was even if his acting isn’t great, but now he’s just acting like a thin-skinned teenager who can’t take an ounce of criticism. His ego has exploded as of late.

Lmao this is actually real...

Who the fuck signs their own posts when you can clearly see who the fuck it is. Is it autism?

based ye

it's stylistic
if you're not insufferable, you won't understand

- user a. anonson

in order to reduces health risk from steroids you have to cycle them(equal amount of time on and off). when you get off, your test levels will be lower than normal for a while, and as you get older it gets harder for the body to recover completely. that's most likely what's wrong.

Don’t bodybuilders take estrogen blockers or something similar during recovery to help that?

There's nothing wrong with his response. It's measured and reasonable.

I had a dream it became so mainstream, news anchors were saying it.
Im still waiting on the e-celebs to say it.

I don't expect you to get it but when you're with your BROS on the Twit' and you talk to the ROCK himself you know that that little signature means he's THE REAL DEAL

WHY IS HE SO FAKE? Always with that perfect smile and always with that fake positivity:
"Kicking all kinds of ass today! Shout out to my senpai. Breaking records YASS. Never givin' up over here, shout out to GOD for looking out for us brothas!"
I swear if he was born 20 years later he would've been a YouTube vlogger

>WHY IS HE SO FAKE? Always with that perfect smile and always with that fake positivity:
I think it has to do with the fact that he's Samoan. The only samoan I've ever interacted with IRL acts the same way, right down to the 0-to-100-in-2-seconds way they get riled up if you do anything they might perceive as a sleight or insult

I guarantee he's done something even his mother couldn't forgive, that's why he's so determined to be seen as nice by everyone.

Jason Momoa seems wild too but he's not fake about it. The Rock is just pure fake Hollywood, with those glistening teeth and snazzy suits. He just comes across as a Facebook teen on steroids

bruh

Why can't you handle positivity? I'm not even memeing now but that guy motivates a lot of people to hit the gym and change their lifestyles, what he does is pretty great and I see nothing wrong with it. He has no reason to fake it, he's living the perfect life as far as we know: he has an amazing job, his fans love him, he works out. I mean I'm happy for the guy I don't feel like he's faking it

He's extremely fake and passive aggressive about it.
>hahahaha if you dont do what I say and live your life the way I want you to then buddy juuuuust shut up

Lol’d

>any response is anger/butthurt

modern Sup Forums, everyon