Who's your favorite comic obok artist in terms of how he draws women

Who's your favorite comic obok artist in terms of how he draws women.

Shindol

FRANK CHO IS GOD

The Dodsons when they're working together.

Alessandro Barbucci

This

Phil Noto.
Best eyebrows in the game.

Muronaga.

Ed Benes

> posting the edit and not the original

it'd be nice if you guys could say WHY they are your favorite as well. it might not be immediately apparent to your fellow anons

Gotta post pictures user. My search of the name brought up his studio

>it'd be nice if you guys could say WHY they are your favorite as well

I like the way he draws lines

that is some prime ass material there...

Based Alex Toth
Based Milo Manara

OP here and I love Andreae for the cartoony quality of his girls with the exaggerated propotions (I'm just a sucker for them) but with the use of color it gives them the kind of depth women in cartoons usually don't have. I also really like those narrow, femme fatale like eyes.

Manara can get a little goofy at times, but he can really knock it out of the park.

Manara does awesomesexy wimmens.

Juan Gimenez

I know it is his style but i never liked their faces that much, i don't know why.

Seconding this. Just the right amount of cartoony exaggeration of features to do it for me. DSLs especially.

Kinda samey?

That's a big problem that pretty much all well known pin-up-y style artists have. They can make a great form, but they give it to pretty much everyone and just change the clothes and hair.

Bruce Timm and Dan DeCarlo

If you don't, I highly recommend finding a download for this book. So much good shit.

Is this shit scanlated??

This thread asks for an artist who draws women. yet every name is one who draws the same woman over and over and just changes their hair
they have no range whatsoever, they learned to draw their ideal shape and forget that women come in a variety of shapes which are all sexy
it could literally be the same woman with a collection of wigs

He draws ONE woman over and over and they always look like a sickly Kylie Minogue

Maybe Rocafort. His faces are always so pretty. Or Anka, I like them butch.

Wat was the file?

Milo Manara
or
Eleuteri Serpieri

Except we're talking about super heroes more often then not. every watch the Olympics? Not a whole lot of different body types in the gymnastics. Most weightlifters have the same body type as each other.
Super heroes have the same heroic proportions unless being fat or skinny is directly related to their schitick.

Naw.

Serpieri

Best answer.

Jaime Hernandez

Sophie Campbell before all her characters literally started looking like babies.

>each person tends to find certain things in women attractive so they like artists who draw women who look a certain way
>artists have their own individual style of drawing characters they tend to more-or-less stick to
But please user, post a good artist who draws attractive women and makes them all look very noticeably different. I see you're not offering your own opinion.

Or maybe you just have trouble distinguishing between subtly different faces because you have autism.

>Who's your favorite comic obok artist in terms of how he draws women.

user, it's just about who's your favorite.

Fuck your parameters, it's someone's favorite because of their own.

You set the parameters for yourself by saying everyone else's choices suck because of their lack of range. So who is your favourite?

Alex Ross, is that unfair?

The guy from Subnormality
His comics are shit but he draws really hot women.

That's not Manara. The face looks like a young woman's. Manara can't draw young women, just elf-freak things.

Where are these so called really hot women? I don't see any in that comic.

He's obviously a legend, but everyone he draws has the same anvil jaw, including the women.

You best not be >implying that women with strong jaws aren't beautiful.

Literally a discount methonium

>knew Alex Ross
>knew all the women he had model for him
>many boners
>except when Jill Thompson...boner killed

JELLY?

Nope, just all the same.

Frazetta used to do comics. Can I say Frazetta?

>just elf-freak things.

Oh man, I wish there were some full art pieces of the Shabda-ud witch from metabarons. She was beautiful.

>he

as a drawfriend i just want to say that i love this thread. discovering some new artists here, and will google and study them all. thank you anons

I've never actually read any of his work, but I love Alphonso Azpiri's women.

Vaughn Bodé is way up there.

What?

I do really like Manara, but I do wish he drew noses just a bit bigger. It kind of throws off the proportions of the face.

Like THIS , holy fuck he can draw noses. I guess he just likes the ayy lmao look. A man's entitled to his fetishes.

while it's true that women can be good pinup artists, it doesn't happen often. Name some that aren't Amanda Conner

that's good if you like bimbos I guess and I do sometimes.

Dan Brereton is pretty good.

I'm not sure if Luis Royo is my fav artist but he's up there. I really love his art style

I don't, really. I think it's a combination of the fluffy hair and the soft coloring that I really like.

I like Babs Tarr's women

I wanna set a D&D campaign in the world of Royo's art.

Too Magical Realmâ„¢?

that would actually be fantastic...I should try that sometime too.

His shit was top tier in the 80s. One of the few artists I feel who could get a good mix between a cartoon-y style and pin-up

Plethora of hot sword-chicks/sorceresses in scanties, horrific well-hung monster-men, not too many human dudes...

I wish more manga artists drew sexy instead of cute girls. I like manga, but I would like to see more dames, babes and femme fatales instead of cutesy girls with huge eyes.

Probably.

pretty good

Kenji Tsuruta

Black Lagoon, Hellsing, and Jormungand.

I honestly don't like how most of the girls in Jormungand look that much.

Oh, and anything by Buichi Terasawa is almost entirely populated by blonde supermodels.

what is it about his women you like?

I second this.

Methonium doesn't really do the right amount of chub Muronaga does. His girls are more fit.

The have a primal femininity, a lushness, almost a *juicy* quality. Fertile, fecund, like an ancient sex-jungle.

That's awfully verbose for a pic that looks like a lumpy, mashed-potato woman colored with Roseart markers.

I really wish someone would rescan that short run Harley comic that had baller art.

Sure, the bodies are more on the sexy sides, but the faces are full on cutesy.

ive always been partial to this picture, no idea who drew it, but one of my favorite drawings of a female in comics

I know those actually. Love the female characters in Black Lagoon, but more for their personalities. The designs were cool but not extremely sexy. Though Revy drawn with the sharper eyes is there at times.

her?