I know this guy is a one shot villain but you have to admit it was so disappointing when he gave up after his throat...

I know this guy is a one shot villain but you have to admit it was so disappointing when he gave up after his throat was crushed. He was jumping around and dodging all fight long too.

That was the point though, his voice was his weapon and when he lost it, he lost the battle.

They could have made it clearer by making him sound hoarse after the explosion.

How well can you fight after your throat's been crushed?

Why the fuck is a robot wearing stilettos?

Programmed with a sense of Fashion, Babe.

name one reason y he cant

He's a robot and was still standing afterward. When Jack slowly lumbered over with his sword, he could've fled or tried to dodge...

At some point, they were made for men to wear, weren't they?

Could just be his feet are like that. He is a robot.

They were originally made for men, specifically for wearing while riding horses. Women started wearing them t look more manly.

Dunno man

Why the fuck not?

What kind of getup is that anyway?

That robot's choice of clothing is totally unrealistic.

Nobody would ever dress like that.

>one shot villain
He's Aku's favorite assassin. Probably had at least a dozen built.

A tall collar and off-center buttons?

Red and purple is a hideous color combination, too.

Those are Cuban heels not stilettos. Stilettos need to have the tiny heel base to qualify - named after the thin renaissance era Italian dagger that could be hidden up ones sleeve.

KING OF HIP-HOP

>Scaramouche will never destroy your town with his wicked scatting and flute playing
Why live?

>Scaramouche will never crush your skull with his beautiful skiletto-clad foot

Why live?

You take that back

This guy seriously had a cool ass design, he was a great introduction to the new season.
How will they top him though? There's only 8 episodes left to squeeze in other memorable characters.

Thought of this for a while. Maybe he was expecting Jack to spare him like the good little samurai he use to be.

The point isn't that they're stilettos, the point is that the outfit is modelled after SDJ's 60s and 70s getups in movies and TV.

>How will they top him though?
Episode 2 was already better than episode 1, so I guess they already did?

That was when he knew his back up blade would keep Jack distracted or at a distance.

Jack destroyed his flute, Scaramouche had dropped his vibro blade and Jack was holding his other blade so he knew it was only a matter of time before any sort of chase came to a close.

he's a /fa/ robot

I miss him.

Only whores can run in heels.

I'm sure robot-prostitutes area a real deal in SJ. Totally acceptable.

Dude, we're living so far in the future, robot brothels are already being shut down in real life because they're taking too much business away from humans. Of course there's going to be plenty of robowhores by the future time period Samurai Jack takes place in.

You wouldn't get it, it's a cyborg/robo thing.

It's been confirmed already, robots love fashion

Comic idea:Sexbots and Human Hookers have thrown the world into a Dystopia as a battle for the Johns.

Robots with sexy heels has been a thing for a long time.

Well season 1-4 had a bunch of super memorable characters

>X9

i cry evry tiem

>You'll never get to hire Scaramouch to assassinate your dick with his robot toes

Shoes user, you mean robot shoes.

>Scaramouch will never obliterate you with a single stiletto kick in the dick

Much better

I remember this article

Some 50 year old woman was apparently a prostitute

Are you implying he's not a whore?

Do you think it would hurt if he tried to suck your dick, because of his robot teeth?

>Implying he doesn't chomp off dicks for fun, letting his victims bleed to death

That's pretty hot

I just want him to paint his mouth red with my human 'oil'

Who was the Master of Masters real number one?

No competition here, user. Scatman's the ultimate number one.

and now see what it's became

soon we'll have men dressed up as women because it's manly

Way ahead of you.

Eh, I'd fuck them both

Demongo is literally a lava lamp though

Are you implying that's a bad thing?

But Demongo literally had hundreds of big burly men inside of him, with ease, at the same time

Demongo being gang banged by the souls he captured when

I wonder why they didn't get Troy Baker to do the robot's voice. Dude does a good Sammy Davis Jr impersonation. He voice Jazz in Transformers WFC and FOC.

Demongo making the souls gangbang Scaramouch when

Lets not get too wild here, user.
Besides, Demongo is long dead by the time Scaramouche is around to hit on old samurais.

One can always dream, user

About 3 decades late