Why did they only go for blacks? How do they know which people are possessed...

Why did they only go for blacks? How do they know which people are possessed? I get it was a metaphor for white people being the only successful rich people in the western world and having a huge unfair advantage but wouldn't possessing a black person make them lose their privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
npr.org/2014/11/30/367600003/examining-the-myth-of-the-superhuman-black-person
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do they know which people are possessed?
wut?

liberals worship blackies

Daily Reminder: Americans literally think blacks are superhuman gods.

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
npr.org/2014/11/30/367600003/examining-the-myth-of-the-superhuman-black-person

Note that other countries with a sizable black population like, say, France, Britain (because of colonies), Arabia, etc. don't have such weird notions.

Also
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm
>People see black men as larger, more threatening than same-sized white men

So yeah, it's an American thing.

Daily reminder that the depths of Jewish degenerate media knows no bounds.

Didnt they possess black people so they could turn them white but keep their genes with jumping, running, humoungus cocks etc? Basically they were as civilized and intelligent as white but they could dance, jump, fight, had humungous cocks etc.

>Didnt they possess black people so they could turn them white but keep their genes with jumping, running, humoungus cocks etc?
wtf? did you guys even watch this movie?

>People see black men as larger, more threatening than same-sized white men

Isn't this basically the right wing view of blacks.

They saw them as hip and cool, the movie is that dumb.

>t. Nigger

see

How retarded do you have to be for a simple horror movie to go over your head?

>posting baizuo sources

So I take that as a yes.

This notion is probably rooted in sports superstars (basketball, handegg, etc) being mostly black.

Are you retarded?The whole thing was literally occured as that user stated where a bunch of rich white liberals worshipped the bbc and wanted to possess their body.

that has nothing to do with the couple people int his topic who are inserting scenes/story that never happens in the movie

no fucking possession went down, you needy fuck. it was fiction brain surgery

>he wasn't possessed he was possessed
u wot

NO possession happened in the movie, fucktard. They used brain surgery which is fictional to switch brains

This fucking film would make over 9000 times more sense if it was the other way around and you all know it. We'll never see it though will we?.

>This fucking film would make over 9000 times more sense if it was the other way around
blacks being intelligent enough to the over complicated type of brain surgery to switch brains and consciousness.
sure thing, kiddo. thats bs and you know it

Change surgery with voodoo.

>blacks love white people so much they want to become them

yeah nah mate, blacks hate white people and are far more tribalistic than whites.

a movie where they do voodoo to do it would be something i can stand behind.

>dey wants to be us mane
>puts on weave

Cause angry white men hate blacks for not being slaves anymore.
15 amendment was a mistake

>Cause angry jewish zionists/African "kings" can no longer and buy black civilians for slavery out in the open
ftfy

>it's another poltards shit on a good movie just because the cast wasn't all white straight americans and pretend they don't like it because of some flaws they made up episode

>it's another user makes a pathetic bait episode

it would be blacks scalping whites for their hair

But that's because you people live in the United States of Africa. Look at the sports superstars in Europe, which are mostly from Football, they're all white.

>It's a soyboy can't deal with anybody denigrating his people of colour movie

sounds like kino horror in the making

>I get it was a metaphor for white people being the only successful rich people in the western world and having a huge unfair advantage
That's not what it's about though. It's about rich, white, liberals who think/say they're 'down' with the African-American youth but they don't really care about African-Americans or their culture, they just want to indoctrinate/brainwash/educate black people to be like white people. So basically liberals say they like black people, but what they really mean is they like oreos, i.e. black people that behave as white people.

>implying this thread wasn't started by a butthurt poltard just so racists like you won't say ''it's a bad movie I swear!!1!!''
you are the ones that can't handle that anyone other than whites exist and you have more rights than them.

The best evidence of America's mentally ill worship of negros is if you look at the instagram accounts for @nikefootball (soccer) and @usnikefootball. The Soccer one has lots of pictures of players modeling boots and photos from matches, black, hispanic and white players. The US account just has loads of close up stylised pictures of niggers faces staring into the camera, no nike products even visible. It's fucking weird

>waaaaaah Sup Forums
>waaaaaah racists

You need to find a different website.

Why bother with operation Coalburn if you can just have Krusader Karate Kid stuff a nog in the back of his car every night?

>Why did they only go for blacks?
penis envy

bbc

big

black

cock

you need to gtfo Sup Forums. it's a diverse imageboard

What is this movie about? I didn't even bother watching the trailer. I don't want to watch a white girl getting blacked for 2 and a half hours.

>I don't want to watch a white girl getting blacked for 2 and a half hours.
I do

are you a white woman?

all signs point to a nig

I am a russian jew

i think it's pretty obvious that on average black people build muscle easier than other races and are also more durable/athletic. can't confirm or deny the bbc myth but the former is true

this doesn't come from the jew media it comes from actual experience firsthand and secondhand irl with blacks

literally the only physically deficient blacks in first world countries are fat fucks, even starving looking niggers are dangerous (though obviously legit starving nigs in african countries are no threat)

>the only physically deficient blacks in first world countries are fat fucks
y-you too

From an evolutionary perspective, it makes sense though. African americans specifically are descended from slaves- over time the weaker slaves would've been weeded out, starved, become sick or killed, while the stronger ones would've been highly valued and encouraged to breed. It's no wonder white people feel threatened, seeing as we engineered this situation ourselves

sto asking questions. It was fun.