FROM THE CREATORS OF CGI AIRPORT FIGHT

FROM THE CREATORS OF CGI AIRPORT FIGHT

NOW COMES CGI FOREST FIGHT

RATED R FOR RESHOOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Avengers:_Infinity_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is that fucking gun Bucky has

Look at Black Panther what the fuck is that virgin run?

why do all capeshit have this strange and boring visuals?

capeshit was a mistake

They shoot on shitty digital with zero proper color correction and CGI outsourced to chinks.

Because we voted to say fuck you to any kind of interesting cinematography.

how do you feel about frinds of yours or other people you know,who start jacking off as soon as they see any capeshit trailer? that kind of ppeople who assume that shit will be awesome just cause it from from marvel or dc?

imfdb.org/wiki/Avengers:_Infinity_War

Why are they using stand ins for their main characters in certain scenes?

Widowmaker is blond now?

none of my friends do that, but they will occasionally ask me to go see capeshit because we can talk over it in the theater and nobody cares

I'm happy to say I don't have a lot of friends, and none of them like capeshit. It doesn't even register with them. Except that one time a girl told me "we went to see Wonder Woman last weekend and we really liked it", and her boyfriend was standing next to her with a poker face.

is cap's tongue hanging out? i cant tell

Where are they all fucking running, why is lady widow running to fight aliens in zimbabwe with her two pistols

This is the closest thing to halfway decent shitpost I've seen in a long while. Nice.

>Nigger panther is in it

Not watching it just for that.

there's no way this doesn't end with a cliffhanger

how is he running any differently than the others

Triggered

I think its a bruise

>I can tolerate this dumb idiot flying around in a stupid looking bird suit
>But this dumb idiot running around in a stupid looking cat suit? I'm out.

This racism doesn't even have internal logic to it

>Where are they all fucking running

what a retarded question, it's a trailer not the actual movie

Why do the film makers think this look good? There is no reason for them to charge in a line like that into battle. This isn't a 19th century style war where that type of formation is required. In fact charging like that makes it more likely for the enemy to hit them all at once. Ths is so stupid.

Fuck me we need to ban CGI and capeshit asap. Getting pathetic at this point

That looks bad.

How will anyone but Big green man and Flying robot man be relevant in this fight?

>RESHOOTS
but this isn't a DC movie

Samefagging or successful trolling? The world may never know.

>White guy leads ape army

>Say something so dumb three people remark on it
>hehehe, was I merely too clever for them? We may never know!
oh my god you little redditor

these were all me btw

why did they nu-maleify Captain America?

A rubber one

stop watching this kind of shit.
read some good books instead.

what are some fiction literature kinos I should read?

It'll still make 2 billion in the box office, at least.

This is how Bucky looks to me.

clever choice
thanks to the kikes and Disney,all we have now is capeshit
cinema is dead

Ultron made less than first Avengers.

Why would this shit make more?

since when is how much a movie makes a measure of quality?

>Wakanda has best tech in the world
>they charge like retards with spears and swords

nobody wants to watch some orbital nukes fall onto a big expanse and destroy everything. So instead we have these dumb scenes every movie of insanely powerful combatants just running right into eachother

Because this one's got all the amazing and unforgettable heroes in. Come on lad you think the finale of the MCEU is going to have a limp box office taking? I genuinely would not be surprised if infinity wars part 2 gets to 3 billion.

It's not. Don't get me wrong I fucking hate capeshit. I just think based on the Marvel fanbase it'll probably be the highest grossing film of all time. There's two people I know from work who have already said they're going to go see it twice.

>scenes that white males will never understand

Plot will make Widow relevant, dunno know about anyone else.

I'm very interested in what War machine doing there? I just rewatched civil war and he was pretty adamant on being on the side of iron man. And now suddenly he's on the other team?

.....maybe it's because he's black?

i don't know

I have to help muh fellow knee grows

they're not fighting each other you fucking mongoloid

Tony went to space.

>a billion fucking dollars
What if this turns out like Heaven's Gate?
What if this would be the superhero movie that crashes the MCU?
That kills capeshit?

holy shit cannot unsee

How happy would you be?

I would be quite happy
Though if Disney just ceased to exist I would be even happier.
Ideally studios would go mad and throw money at original/sort of experimental directors to pump out crazy stylish but simple movies like they did pre-star wars/heaven's gate

>black people running slower so whiteys can keep up

You understimate stupidity of normies.

>when spoony hears one of his patreon supporters complain he's not making any content

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry. Infinity War is the big climactic orgasm to this 10 year hellspawn experiment & the public will begin to lose interest when it's over. Let them have their last hurrah. It all comes crashing down soon.

I expect trickle down economics to kick in before MCU crashes.

No outrage articles yet about how the white man lead the poor black people against the oppressors?

better look at the winter solder. CA was always a faggot

It's going to end with that the avengers after a drawn out battle with at least one casuallty manage to banish Thanos (temporarily) to the phantom zone (or the Marvel equivalent) and setup his inevitable return for the future movies.

This is 100% what's going to happen.

In the airport scene he originally did a Naruto run but it didn't make it into the final cut
I'm not even memeing

too many niggers. wont watch

Him and Banner go there (Banner using the Hulkbuster armour) to warn Steve & Kangz T'challa that Thanos is coming for them next after Thanos invades New York and takes out Strange to get the mind stone.

Bucky's Venom Snake
Cap's Big Boss

So the sequence of events is
Thor ship busted -> attack on ny -> IM and Strange go to space -> final battle is in wakanda. Right?

That's a lot of niggers
FUCKING DROPPED

From trailers and alleged spoilers I've read I think it goes:

In the intro Thanos attacks the Collector and takes the reality stone.

Thanos attacks Thors ship, beats Thor & throws him into space, Banner takes an escape pod or something to warn Earth while Loki offers Thanos the Tesseract in return for sparing the Asgardians.

Banner arrives on Earth (crashing into Strange's house), warns Strange who contacts Stark.

Around the same time Thanos's spinning wheel ship thing arrives on Earth, which might be a ship or might be a portal or something. Stark, contacts Parker, and whoever else he has hand, gives him the Iron Spider suit and they all all attack the spinning ship-thing.

They get bitch slapped and lose the Time Stone. Someone important dies (possibly Pepper) and Strange is taken out somehow. New York might get completely destroyed during this battle and Thanos might give his 'balancing the universe' speech.

The Spinny thing moves to Wakanda, Stark can't go because reasons so he sends Hulkbuster Banner & WM to warn/help because they're the only people who can get there in time. Alternatley NY & Wakanda might happen at the same time.

At some point Thanos will send his peeps to get the mind stone from visions' head. He's in hiding with SW & Falcon somewhere.

>strange does nothing
Great. Can't wait. Love how balanced these fights are. What's the point dude? In any of this?
>X is stronger than Y because he needs to be even though X has previously been shown to be the top dog
Every movie

Welcome to comic books.

So on a scale of 1 to resident evil 5, how much negro cannon fodder will be in this movie?

it's a M249 paratrooper model with a surefire 100 round casket magazine. the same gun he used in Winter Soldier.

Uhh no shit? There's already a "Part 2" on the release schedule you fucking mong

Cumberbatch was filming another movie at the same time this one was filming so he couldn't be in much of it. I'm guessing he'll be in the NY fight then won' be seen much for the rest of it.

Ethnic Cleansing

>SLOWMO BRAWL IN SOME SHITTY FIELD IN BUMFUCK AFRICA
EBINNNNNN

THE WORLD HANGS IN THE BALANCE, HIGH STAKES, WATCH OUT FOR THAT RHINO LMAO

these marvel movies always does this try to be epic and stuff but then pull stupid shit like aliens invading on scooters in the first movie and now the big climax is we wuz kangz with spears fighting bug alien things in a field

Almost every movie, specially capeshit, got reshoots. Retarded ass.

Subtle shilling, I like your style.

Kek, I feel like this shot was so carefully constructed. Disney knows the majority of the world markets prefer white actors over black ones, yet they find a way to include diversity in this shot while still having the white actors front and centre. Black Panthers face is covered, and it's probably some white stunt dude in the costume anyways, and all there is a negress running with the white men with a legion of niggers behind them. Built in deniability that there movies are racist while still promoting the MAIN characters (aka, white people)

Checked.

Those are pick ups, not reshoots.

Pick ups are when they come to edit or test screen a film and realise that the sound or lighting is wrong in a shot, or they need another shot to make a scene make sense.

Reshoots are when half a film has to be redone because Zack Snyder made such a mess of it the first time around.

Umm those are techno-spears and cyber-swords you fucking swine.

The running heavily bothers me. Specifically how they're barely moving. Widow takes two strides and barely makes it a couple feet.

>Civil WAR
no one dies
>infinity WAR
nice try I won't fall for it again

Better question is why would he be muzzle sweeping his allies like that.

>scenes in the Edinburgh train station
What
What the fuck
>Lets have uhh, New York, a fictional African country and uhhhh yeah, Scotland.

christ
scajo has such a retard face regardless of what scene. how people find this mouthbreathing fuck attractive escapes me

You're ignoring that Thanos blatantly has the power stone in the trailer

jaqen h'ghar on the right

Yeah like when Zack Snyder fucked up Suicide Squad. Or when Disney fired Zack Snyder from Han Solo

Oh look, it's Hawkeye behind not-bucky.

BRAVO VANITY FAIR
>PUBLISHING THIS IMAGE, UNIRONICALLY, WITH YOUR PUBLICATION LOGO ON IT PHOTOSHOP COMPOSITES WERE A MISTAKE

Scheduling conflicts? They can slap a proper CGI face on them later.

AYY LMAO WE WUZ FLYIN N SHIEET

What prevents cucumber from spamming time resets against thanos? Unless thanos gets to the stone before cucumber he should have the upper hand. Is thanos just outright immune to resetting time, in that he experiences/observes the rewind, but isn't himself rewound? (has memory of it, but can't do anything).

well in the comic con trailer he's with tony, peter and the guardians in the same action scene where thanos punches tony so he'll be in it a good amount