She's fat, but she's not ham planet obese

kys

Man, this show is so body positive.

First post best post

>amethyst is fat
>gross person
>that peridot episode
>writter want you to feel bad about that fat piece of shit
i will never understand SU , but yes OP Rose is fat but can also be gorgeus because shapeshifting.
But she is fat because SJW oh sorry "progressive designs"

No, she's more Amazonian than zaftig. They're different body types. Under her dress, Rose is the same physique as Jasper.

This show is horrible at drawing lips and noses.

kys

Kys

If she wasn't 8ft tall she'd only be kinda fat.

you know its true
Amethyst/Rose are basically Fat acceptance the characters.
>is ok when the fattie laught at someone
>is not ok when you laught at the fattie

Just going off of that picture, no, what? Her arms look thick but her stomach looks flat.

She has the same general body type of every other quartz type gem but she has a layer of feminine softness.

Cheating shapeshifter. The rest of us have to do actual work to get a body like that.

She's literally made out of light

Well in that picture she seems very thick and chubby but not yet fat, she still has a distinguishable feminine silhouette. But since the character design in that show is so inconsistent I've seen other caps where she does look fat.

No, she's thicc

Is this the image that pissed tumblr off so much they bullied the artist to almost suicide?

>line after line of muh boogeymen
She's tank shaped because she's part of a warrior caste, Niggerbrains.
Captcha: REDWOOD centro

Amethyst is the most realistically written fatass- she just shoves garbage in her face all day and hates herself.

She should. She's a disgusting pile of purple shit.

>giving this much of a shit
It's, like, a cartoon, man.

Saying something looks like shit is equivalent to caring now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4QYvXpaXlY

I mean, she LOOKS fat, but technically she isn't according to the dictionary, because her body is made out of light, so she has no actual flesh/fat cells.

Fpbp

Yes. You had to care on SOME level if you went through the efforts of typing the post out and doing the catchpa

she can't actually hate herself because she's a cartoon, you're angry at a two dimensional block of color, just look away from the screen, buddy. If you got it, take a puff- you need it.

>bullied the artist to almost suicide?
>almost

That depends, does pic related look fat to you?

If she was a regular on the show they'd probably slim down her model.

Sure at some level, but not as much as you think.

>angry
I just think she looks ugly. You're the one making a big deal out of this.

She's how hambeasts picture themselves. Personally, I'd define a girl as fat if their face is distorted but, as a backup definition for those rare adipososities, if their tits rest on their stomach then they are also fat.

She has a flat stomach. She's about as fat as The Mountain from Game of Thrones.

E X T R A

Beefy, big tits and a big ass, but a definite waistline. Amazonian queen. As she should be.

oh my...

Are you seeing anybody about your rage issues?

Oh come now. A chubby shortass with poor table manners is "a disgusting pile of shit"?
That's risibly high standards for someone posting here.

Hmm, you seem to be quite obsessed with this. Are you doing okay, user? Did something I said trigger something inside you? Do you want to get something off your chest? talk about it?

Rose is a body type called thick, its where a woman has a shapely figure with some mass.

You take that back, she's beautiful!

Cool down, hothead!
You know, all this unnecessary aggression can't be good for your heart.

So how long have you been like this? Do you get tired from being so passive aggressive? I'm sure it takes a lot of energy.

if lapis and pearl looked like this, nobody would like them

prove me wrong

but i love me some amethyst user, shes 3rd best gem

Well yeah, those designs don't fit their personalities and they look like clones of Amethyst for no reason, course people won't like it.

i know, my post was in amethysts favor.

im saying that blue and white have shit personalities

Pearl being dysfuctional is what makes her interesting.

Lapis a shit though.

i mean shes tall but her stomach is thin, i think she just has a beefy strong person body, anyone who thinks shes actually fat is projecting

Over this? Holy shit Tumblr. Not even over something better than generic animu grill?

Nahh, as that's her default size.

Being fat is about being far larger than usual, just like hippos and elephants aren't really fat as it's the default body shape for them

Nah, that was this.

Actually no. Tumbrl want her to be fat to be some chaption of fat acceptance but they are delusional.

Many pointed already she still non fatass shapes just thicc and musclular. She may look more femine but she is still part of Warrior Gem line.

You could say she is kinda fat but also muscular in some quasy strong man sense, not body bulder.

She was really fat only when pregnant.

I'd suck her fat toes.

she used to not be

She's not really warrior, more like a hybrid class since she heals

I don't think all Quartzes are meant for fighting

>those fat feet
HNNNNGGG

This is where most of it comes from, Rose Quartz's lips are taller than they are wide. That's gross.

She might not be, we've only seen her in the cloths that hide her form completely. I mean no one can be that fat, none of the other gems are fat.

Then again she married and had a child with a fat piece of shit human so most likely she's also fat

>The Lucky Trips of Truth.

But what does it mean?

>tumblr gets mad at something like this
>skinny quartzes are a thing in-universe
KEK, I hope they know that

No one posted it yet? Damn.

Dumb cocksucker.

Like, strongfat maybe. Mama bear mode. I mean, her stomach is constantly exposed so it it's easy to see it's not a tub of lard. She's just built like a truck.

she's not fat, she's stouthe