Dumb shit happens in a normal TV series

Dumb shit happens in a normal TV series.

>Well, dumb shit. Move on.

Dumb shit happens in a Marvel/Netflix series (like Killgrave escaping every time through the most idiotic ways)

>AKTUALLY, it was not "dumb shit", fella. First, you have to understand the pathos and the ethos involved in this particular scene. Here, according to Campbell's "The Hero's Journey"...

Why is that?

Normal TV show is mediocre.

>Well, meh show. Move on.

Marvel/Netflix show is mediocre.

>Reasons why Iron Fist is the worst show of the year and signals the beginning of the end for the MCU.

Why is that?

>Dumb shit happens in a normal TV series.
>AKTUALLY, it was not "dumb shit", fella. First, you have to understand the pathos and the ethos involved in this particular scene. Here, according to Campbell's "The Hero's Journey".
ftfy

I've never seen someone going to such lengths to defend a dumb scene in "The Blacklist" or "The Big Bang Theory".

This is a Marvel/Netflix phenomenon.

The Big Bang theory is a comedy, different standards for dumb shit happening.
And you've obviously never discussed LOST with anyone before.

No, it's something that happens with literally any show that has fans.

>The Big Bang theory is a comedy
This is why I named "The Blacklist", too. Or any non-comedy series.

>And you've obviously never discussed LOST with anyone before.
But "Lost" fans are considered retards nowadays because of this.

It's amazing when you say that everything is connected in the same universe, people think it's required viewing.

He is white. Its that simple.

>But "Lost" fans are considered retards nowadays because of this.

So you do seem to understand and admit that this happens with other shows, completely undercutting:

>This is a Marvel/Netflix phenomenon.

If you're going to try to bait people, think a little more carefully.

Outside of your sad little fantasy, who actually does this?

The consensus on Jessica Jones was that was okay but had problems. Even more so with Luke Cage, and finally with Iron Fist people have reached their limit.

There have been complaints about the Netflix shows' pacing and plotting since Daredevil, and each show has been called out for being a little weaker than the last.

isn't he white in the comics?

Dumb shit amounts for the +75% of a season in a normal TV series
>jesus christ this is shit

Dumb shit amounts for the +75% of a season in a Netflix/Marvel series
>Will the white genocide ever stop? SJWs are getting out of hand! Also why don't they consider this 2 minute long overrated scene? UGH I'm so oppressed I'm literally shaking here

Many such cases

That's because no one online gives a shit about the Blacklist. Try Game of Thrones or Walking Dead or Westworld. You'll see a lot more autism from those fans than any Netflix series.

>So you do seem to understand and admit that this happens with other shows, completely undercutting:
Nope, it happened if "Lost", and its fans have a bad reputation because of this.

I really can't thing of another example. Maybe the weakest points of "Breaking Bad" and "Better Call Saul", but the dumb shit in these two aren't as dumb as the dumb shit in Jessica Jones.

Heroes, Dexter, Supernatural, and Doctor Who all have this exact same shit.

Yeah. Which makes it even dumber.

>Heroes, Dexter, Supernatural
The fans turn on these three when the shit hit the fan.

>this ONLY happens with Netflix Marvel shows
>except for this other show
>and these other shows

>I really can't thing of another example.

That's because you're an idiot, as you are amply demonstrating. You don't even have the basic intelligence needed to bait.

I am not baiting, I am trying to understand why Marvel/Netflix fans refuse to recognize the dumb shit that happens on these shows.

>B-but "Lost"

Fuck you.

They got used to the undeserved praise and now they are defensive when this particular show is reviewed on its own merits. Like when you take a toy from a kid basically.

In how far are the Marvel Netflix shows connected? Only watched Jessica Jones season 1 and I felt like that should be required viewing for anyone wanting to watch Luke Cages show since it has his entire origin story and that weird plot with his wife and new girlfriend.

You're becoming frustrated because your ability to understand anything is very limited. Try to calm down and accept your limitations.

>Another variation of "it is not the show, it was you who didn't understand the pathos and ethos".

See, this is what I mean about your limited thinking ability. Your reading isn't so good either.

I wasn't talking about the show, I was talking about your inability to understand that this kind of fan sperging happens all the time with many shows.

You're just trying to bait here, but you don't have the ability to pull it off. Keep trying, though.

Lots of fans continue to defend them to this day.

Right now they're not very strongly connected. I would't even say you need to have seen JJ to understand or appreciate LK, though it will give you a deeper view of the character. LK does a good job of setting the stage without having to know much else.

It's in the next iteration of the shows that things will become really entangled.

All TV is pretty much mediocre, considering the low budgets, padding story-lines to makeup a full season/syndication, story being driven by writing teams rather than 1 distinct vision

You're clearly retarded.

I basically said that your "y-you are not as intelligent as me" isn't better than said obnoxious retarded fans, and you didn't understand.

Also, no, there aren't shows comparable with Marvel/Netflix when the subject is "fans that refuse to criticize it". Not even "Lost". Deal with it.

>I am trying to understand why Marvel/Netflix fans refuse to recognize the dumb shit that happens on these shows
Because that's what fans do. For literally every show. Already listed in this thread:

>Lost
>Breaking Bad
>Game of Thrones
>Dexter
>Supernatural
>Westworld
>Heroes
>Doctor Who
>Walking Dead

Let's see what else I can think of...
>Sons of Anarchy
>the CW DC shows
>Battlestar
>Firefly
>Sherlock

I'm sure we could keep going on and on. The fact that you think this is a new phenomenon or somehow only applies to Marvel Netflix means you're either completely ignorant or you're just trying to bait.

You clearly weren't around the internet when Lost was on TV. These Netflix shows aren't a blip on the radar compared to what was going on in the fandom for Lost's final three seasons.

>Hero who's character revolves around being a magic kung-fu warrior
>Supposedly raised from childhood to become a deadly weapon and mortal enemy of a mystical criminal organization
>Worse fighting than a blind lawyer
>Loses self control at the slightest provocation
> Has trouble with with the most minor of lackeys
>No patience whatsoever
>Still wants to go back to his company despite spending most of his life dedicated to destroying the Hand.

I'm on episode 7. Only watching at this point because Joy, Colleen, and Harold are hot.

>>Lost
"Lost" fans are considered retard exactly because of that.

>>Breaking Bad
Yep, but the bad moments of this show aren't as bad as Marvel/Netflix shows.

>>Game of Thrones
The fans are always complaining about shit.

>>Sons of Anarchy
>>Dexter
>>Supernatural
>>Heroes
The fans turned their back on these four.

>>Doctor Who
Comfy show.

>>Walking Dead
Again, people are always complaining about "TWD".

>>the CW DC shows
Are you crazy? "Arrow" received incredible amounts of criticism during two years, and "The Flash" is on the same field.

>>Sherlock
Criticized as fuck because of the third season.

Marvel/Netflix remains isolated in its "can do no wrong" bubble.

Marvel is the greatest company in the world and they've produced some of the greatest TV shows ever made.

So when people defend those shows, it doesn't count, and when people criticize Marvel shows, it doesn't count?

What? We call out dumb shit all the time on these shows. Calling Iron Fist mediocre and JJ/Second half Luke Cage trash isnt defending it

> Marvel/Netflix remains isolated in its "can do no wrong" bubble
Are you fucking retarded? This board ripped on JJ. It ripped on Luke Cage. It's been ripping on Iron Fist.

What are you talking about?

Have you been on the internet at all the past week? It's been nothing but shitting all over Iron Fist.

Why are you only counting criticism from those other shows but ignoring it for Netflix Marvel?

The world is bigger than Sup Forums.

Jesus christ you are dense. Go to any review site. Go to Reddit if you want. Get on Facebook. People are ripping Iron Fist to shreds. You are being willfully ignorant here.