Post your personal choice for Wonder Woman

Post your personal choice for Wonder Woman.

act

Daddario.

I like her too, but let's be honest user. She's not a good enough actress to lead a movie by herself.

Hahahaha what a fag you are op

Looks like a mish mash of Ygritte from Game of Thrones and Arwen from Lord of the Rings

She's not coming back, Riley.

>winstead

Is it true that her ex tried to kill Ewan McGregor with a katana over her? The article screencap looked like something a Sup Forums autist would fake but I never bothered fact checking

She did say she auditioned for the role during the mid-2000s attempt

Lawless could have been perfect during the Xena days and she'd be perfect for an older WW now.

>ywn call her domina and be her slave

I don't know, faggot, your son?

Sky High was underrated

wasted opportunity

here come dat boy

The only acceptable answer.

>Sky High
My nigga. Every time I catch it while flipping channels I have to watch through it. It's almost on the same god tier as Con Air.

>I wish I could save her in some sort of time machine

It's just fun

Wrong one.

I love this Goddess

perfect

gay

>i cast my actors solely on appearance and never take acting ability into account

Bridget the Midget is a good actress but I don't cast her as Wonder Woman because she has talent.

>gay

Oh jesus this would have been perfect.

VERY gay

name?

Katheryn Winnick all day erry day.

You've had enough milk for one day

Angelina jolie

Daily reminder:
These threads are made by a Finnish NEET shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real internet connection) so he shitposts literally every day on Sup Forums using his iPhone/iPad.
Every time you see a thread opening with a low quality picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Regan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson, AnnaSophia Robb, Elizabeth Banks or Jessica Biel with an iPhone filename and the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully" or "there are many fans of this actress on this board", it's this one lonely mentally-ill NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.
What he needs is not (You)s but urgent mental health treatment.

you mean black canary

Daily reminder:
These threads are made by a Finnish NEET shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real internet connection) so he shitposts literally every day on Sup Forums using his iPhone/iPad.
Every time you see a thread opening with a low quality picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Regan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson, AnnaSophia Robb, Elizabeth Banks or Jessica Biel with an iPhone filename and the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully" or "there are many fans of this actress on this board", it's this one lonely mentally-ill NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.

Angela white. Google image search next time, faggot

Lilly would have been perfect, it's no debate. Too bad she chose to be muskrat woman, or whatever the fuck.

I don't know if I believe you. OP sounds more stable than you after reading your little pasta.

MEW is over.

Daily reminder:

On the fence for her. I think she could do well, but it is harder to visualize. Now that she is BeeGirl though we will never know.

That brittle cunt? She's pretty, but that's it. I'd jack my dick to her in a little WW skirt. In the theaters even. But I wouldn't believe she could hurt anyone. Except me because I'd keep rubbing my dick hard long after ejaculation.

should've been captain marvel.

>That brittle cunt
she'd beat the fuck out of you

Now that I can see clearly.

now is MEWAN

Daily reminder:

not busty enough

lol she's even more brittle than i thought. shouldn't she be in her wheelchair?

Wonder Trans doesn't quite ring well

Vegemite makes you THICCC

now do one for that krager shit

nah niggers are beneath me

that doesn't even make sense, do you have eyes?

that Megan Gale would have been a good option

She's beautiful but her scenes just don't do it for me, explain this?

She should look like some ancient greek statue.

Top kek my brother.

>those hairy arms

Biel actually put effort into her roles, like in Blade Trinity.

Probably the only woman who actually looks at least somewhat believable when she's beating the shit out of people.

acceptable

That's nice dear.

Yes, she trained for the scenes in pole dance too

how the fuck did i not know this exists

Because shitty magazines buried it saying it was fake
but it isn't

why, what happened?

Someone with whatever pic related has.

Imagine her jerking you off

poor mans Natalie Dormer

lolololololololololo

I don't care who it is as long as Faora gets to rape her into submission

>DELET

Never post this roastie again user

Shes as stick thin as the current shiksa they have playing the role.

great taste, OP

this man gets it. bravo. actress who placed Faora in MoS is underrated.