Death Battle Discuss

Venom wins

Duh

REALLY?

Venom wins?! Inconceivable!

B-but the swole.

So... Who's next?

Who would win between Gargan's Venom vs Eddie's Venom?

STOP RE-POSTING THIS EVERY OTHER DAY

Something Power Rangers related.
It's actually out now, that's the real result.

Greaaaaat... Despite not being a PR fan anyway.

So the fighter with more power and far greater feats won in a match up that only truly takes abilities and raw numbers into account, and then uses pure fluff to trick retards into thinking it's a "What If" fanfic so they can complain about character personalities as it it ever mattered in this case.

Okiedokey then.

>It's actually out now, that's the real result.
Shocking. Maybe they should pit Batman vs Unicron next.

>This picture

LICK IT!

Unicron wouldn't stand a chance. Batman's got the Matrix in his utility belt.

What happens if Bane injects himself with literal VENOM? THE SYMBIOTE?

Are they going to get their asses kicked by ∀ Gundam this time?

Oh wait, no, of course it'll be the Megazord vs. Voltron. Duh. Who even wins that fight?

It would be very painful.

Voltron obviously.

Is it because Voltron has the power of Christ on its side?

It'll be Series Billy vs Movie Trini

It's because Voltron was a part of my childhood and Power Rangers was not, so my nostalgia is better than anyone else's.

Oh, so the same reason I think Voltron should win then, gotcha. I had friends that were into Power Rangers in the 90s but I could never get into it. I think I was sort of biased against live action shows.

I don't know much about what the Megazord is actually capable of. But it got its ass beat by Epyon so there's that.

Let's also be honest here: Voltron's design is way cooler.

link?

Eddie.

OH WOW I TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING
Eddie

Two fighters from the same title? When is the last time they did that, the Pokemon thing?

Really? Wasn't Gargan basically an unstoppable cannibal that usually measured up to 9 feet tall or something?

someone can share the m3u8?

Well they are from different media
It's because they're gay

The symbiotes strength doesn't alter between hosts, it might change in appearance but ultimately it grants them all the same exact powers.....and let's face it, Eddie is far more competent than Mack the lackey Gargan

Also, how big any Venom is is entirely dependent on the artist, some people also drew Eddie as just a big buff guy with a skin tight suit and teeth and others drew him as being a Hulk sized monstrosity