At least 1 DC KINO exists

at least 1 DC KINO exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TxfMzPu-m0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Supergirl fighting Oven Girl was 10x better than Batman fighting Superman if you can believe that.

Weird times.

I want to ____ Nazi Kara.

Of course the reddit show would be more popular

Lovingly caress
facefuck
ejaculate inside of

On the other hand JL didn't end with Olicity delaying an Interracial vaguely incestuous marriage.

zebra

I really hope they don't kill Slade on Arrow because the next shitty movie is going to have him.

>had Deadshot but he was killed because of the shitty movie
>could have had live action Harley but no just her voice because of the shitty movie

Arrow is basically just a Batman show in every way except name. I wish we could get back to seasons 1&2 quality again.

The speedster fight was better than anything in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TxfMzPu-m0

>I really hope they don't kill Slade on Arrow because the next shitty movie is going to have him.
Sad to see how Deathstroke is a pussy now on the show.

People give DC too much credit.

in spite of being a little numale, the tv flash is still 10x better than the creepy pedo flash

how did no one understand that it was a bad choice, they could have added humor somewhere else without ruining one of the characters

Both trash but at least Justice League was slightly less embarassing

Really? I actually thought it was going to be just as bad.

lol no
>Ouchie, something's definitely bleeding

*ba dum tshh*

What?

I haven't watched any arrow in a few seasons but didn't deadshot die in the "suicide squad" episode and slade was his buddy on the island that he cucked with the asian woman and he is dead too?

Slade is "cured" but he could always snap again and the recent episodes had him searching for his son. Slade and Ollie are on good terms since his isolation made him realize people change so they both forgive each other.

He isn't pussy he's just more mellowed out and that scene where he just goes on a rampage to find Joe was kick ass.

ohhh yeah ok now I remember. He put him out on that prison island. I can't imagine ever "being on good terms" with the guy that impaled by mother though.

inb4 I guess we can never be friends then user

Ollie had to go to drastic measures when a character that was ten steps ahead of the team set them up. Ollie's son was a choice between blowing up everyone on the island which only Captain Boomerang died and we haven't seen Nyssa but Talia was working with the villain of the season because Ollie killed his dad back in season 1. Season 5 was actually pretty good and if you skip 4 all you're missing is Laurel dying. Laurel has a doppleganger that actually has powers so everyone kinda forgot their Laurel but I'd rather the old Laurel as Ollie's waiting then Felicity. We could be friends user but we'll never know it and I prefer it this way you fucking faggot.

Bat quips in JL. Cringe af.

*waifu

>I can't imagine ever "being on good terms" with the guy that impaled by mother though.
Oliver isn't Barry. Slade and Ollie both respect each other enough to be on good terms, specially since Slade learnt about Ollie's son (Slade has his own issues with his sons).

Tom Cavanagh's Reverse Flash is truly the greatest capeshit villain of all time. If I was in charge of the DCEU Flash movie I'd hire him for that and have him make a few references to the TV series like it's some alternate timeline or parallel earth.

>Barry just let's Wellsobarde go again because he knows he'll just come back

What a fucking retard and the only reason Wellsobarde/Eobarde keeps coming back is because the writer's can't write a villain any better than season 1. Ollie has the balls to murder anyone and they don't come back and if they do then he puts shit behind him for a greater good.