There's no possible way they can pull this off with this many characters and so much at stake. It's gonna be Batman v...

There's no possible way they can pull this off with this many characters and so much at stake. It's gonna be Batman v. Superman all over again: a giant mess of underdeveloped plots.

whatever you say dkek

It'll have to be four hours long and I'm ok with that.

But it will be entertaining so no one will care. I probably won't like it because I haven't really liked an MCU movie since GotG but I don't doubt the mouse knows what the average movie goer wants out of these movies

Keep running idiot.

AGE OF ULTRON IS ONE OF THE LEAST MEMORABLE FILMS I AM NOT SURE I HAVE EVEN SEEN, TO BE HONEST, BUT PEOPLE SAY IT WAS GOOD. I REALLY DO NOT DOUBT FOR A SINGLE SECOND DISNEY RUNS A TIGHT VIRALING NETWORK AND IF THEY CAN GET THE MESSAGE OUT THERE THAT IT'S A GOOD MOVIE BEFORE AND AFTER PEOPLE WILL CONVINCE THEMSELVES IT'S GOOD JUST SO THEY AREN'T GOING AGAINST THE CONSENSUS AND BEING THE NO-FUN-ZONE. THAT IS REALLY HOW PATHETIC PEOPLE ARE. THIS BOARD USED TO BE A BIT BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON, TO BE HONEST, BUT NOT ANYMORE. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN CONVINCED THE COLLECTION OF MEDIOCRE FLICKS CALLED THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE IS GOOD FILMS. NO DOUBT SOME ARE IRONIC SHITPOSTERS BUT SOME REALLY AREN'T. SAD.

whatever you say dkek

I didn't read the spoilers but I'm pretty sure the movie is going to be like 3 or 4 main parallel segments:
Captn,ScarJo,Black Panther,Winter Soldier in Wakanda
Iron Man and Spidey in NYC together with the Hulk and Dr Strange and the chinese guy
Scarlet witch and Vision somewhere
Thor + GOTG in Space
They fight their respective battles and then meet together somewhere and defeat Thanos (Maybe this will happen in Part 2)

> It's gonna be Batman v. Superman all over again

not very likely

A movie with so many characters can actually be kino (Take LOTR or Star Wars for example) as long as they don't.cut it to 2 hours like DC did. Fucking idiots.

not reading any of that lol

THIS MEME OF ACTING LIKE A HAUGHTY MARVEL FANBOY IS ESPECIALLY UNPALATABLE, TO BE HONEST, BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE BEING ALL IRONIC, IT STILL WORKS IN FAVOUR OF SOME MONEY HUNGRY BASTARD CORPORATION WHICH IS POISONING THE WELL OF POPULAR CULTURE WITH THEIR INFANTILE SHIT FLICKS.

I DON'T BLAME YOU. READING POSTS IS GAY. I LIKE TO ZONE OUT AND JUST REGURGITATE PHRASES LIKE I'M BARELY EVEN SENTIENT. LOL, MINDLESS FUN, BRO!

L.O.L.

Impossible to fail in any way when they control culture. At worst, it'll get a 80% RT for being too fast-paced. They'll still praise the fun, the interactions, the action etc.

It's a damn shame FOX will never let go of the X Men license

WHAT A SHAME WE WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER PARTICULAR RENDITION OF MEN IN SPANDEX EXCHANGING SASSY REMARKS LIKE NEW YORK CITY HOMOSEXUALS! TRULY WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST WHICH JUST LIKE DISNEY'S X-MEN ALSO NEVER HAPPENED! SUCH A SHAME! WHAT A SHAME!

Hey, both Marvel and DC movies are kid's movies. That's why DC fails and Marvel succeeds. The Mouse knows that you shouldn't try to make a kid's movie dark and gloomy af. I hate quips as well because you mostly laugh because everyone in the cinema is laughing and not because the jokes are good. However,they show that Disney is very aware of what kind of movies they need to make to be succesfull.
DC tries to make kid's movies serious and appeal to no one in particular.

This will be the Decalogue of Superhero films.

DC fans expect Tarkovsky,Terrence Malick and 20th Century German Film Expressionism when watching a superhero film. It's impossible to achieve such a standard in a kids movie

DC BIZARRELY ENDED UP APPEALING TO ANTI SOCIAL CLOSETED HOMOSEXUALS WITH FASCIST TENDENCIES BECAUSE OF ZACK. MARVEL APPEALS TO LITERAL CHILDREN AND MORE APPALLINGLY LEFT WING NEOLIBERAL SASSY TWITTER MANCHILDREN WITH GO GEEK! PORG COLLECTABLES. I'M ON Sup Forums SO IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING I CAN'T HAVE MUCH OF A PROBLEM WITH ANTI-SOCIAL CLOSETED HOMOSEXUALS WITH FASCIST TENDENCIES, TO BE HONEST. ALTHOUGH I AGREE BOTH ARE TERRIBLE.

I'll have to watch maybe ten movies to catch up to the events on this. I'm not sure I'm willing to do it.

This is what an autistic breakdown looks like. This guy is posting in every capeshit thread right now

Shhh, go to bed

Just filter him. He made it easy for you.

22-minute episodes of Justice League Unlimited can do it no problem

WHO ARE YOU ALERTING? I'M RIGHT HERE, YOU FAGGOT. I CAN SEE YOUR POST. YOU CAN TYPE SOMETHING TO ME. WE CAN HAVE AN EXCHANGE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE SUCH A SISSY SASSY FAGGOT LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE TURNING TO THE CAMERA? STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE WITH A RHETORICAL AUDIENCE IN YOUR HEAD, YOU FUCKING FRUIT.

Hey, please DON'T WRITE LIKE THIS.
Both are shit with no real intellectual value but Marvel is enjoyable because they know it. They aren't edgelords like DC.

I'm not even mad, it's fucking hilarious. I even screencapped his post in the other thread about Spiderman's boipussy

Is it not gonna be a 2/3 parter?

LMAO
>he doesn't know the first rule of posting, that not replying to someone directly makes them mad and gets them to ultimately stop posting

LOTR:Capeshit Edition. They'll milk that cow as long as possible.
Hell, they'd even do a Hawkeye spinoff if it's necessary

Disney is probably going to buy Fox in the next few months, so it doesn't matter.

I HAVE ALWAYS PREFERRED VISUALS IN FILMS, TO BE HONEST, AND BOTH MARVEL AND DC HAVE BEEN HIDEOUS TO LOOK AT. WONDER WOMAN WAS ATROCIOUS. ZACK DID ATTEMPT SOME NEAT VISUALS BUT THE GRIM COLOUR PALETTE PULLS IT DOWN. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 HAS BEEN THE ONLY MARVEL FILM I HAVE ENJOYED BECAUSE IT'S BEEN THE ONLY ONE WITH INTERESTING VISUALS.

I THINK DISNEY IN ITS PERFECTION OF THE MANUFACTURED CINEMATIC CULTURAL EXPERIENCE IS JUST REALLY, REALLY PAINFUL BECAUSE THIS SHIT GETS EVERYWHERE AND I HAVE NOWHERE TO POUR OUT THE ROTTEN, FETID CONTENTS OF MY HEART EXCEPT HERE, AS EVERY JUST WANTS TO GO ON PRETENDING THIS INSIPID SHIT IS FUN.

I WILL TYPE HOW I TYPE.