JL The Snyder Cut Does Exist

>However, as you can read in the Reddit post below, there are other outlets now claiming to have inside sources informing them that a Justice League Director's Cut does in fact exist. It's said that the "Director's Cut" is the original cut of the movie that Snyder turned in, complete with mostly completed visual effects and a different soundtrack. Note: the cut is actually said to be in "notable" shape (i.e., not at all complete), meaning that Warner Bros. would have to invest in some additional post-production to make Snyder's cut ready for public consumption.

>The question is: Is it worth it? Having Snyder's vision of Justice League would give the longtime die-hard fans a much-needed sense of completion, from getting to experience Snyder's complete DCEU trilogy as intended. Beyond that, however, a lot of mainstream viewers were divided over Snyder's vision of the DCEU before Justice League, and after being disappointed in so many other DCEU films, they may no longer willing to give Justice League a second look (or even a first).

>Then again, the fan petitions don't show any sign of slowing down anytime soon, and the Batman v Superman Ulimate Edition release was a success, helping the studio recoup a nice amount that they didn't get from the theatrical run. In terms of branding, giving what die-hard fans are left what they want may be prudent move...

comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/30/justice-league-zack-sndyer-directors-cut-does-exist/

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le snyder is gud meme

I hate rebbit so much

>meaning that Warner Bros. would have to invest in some additional post-production to make Snyder's cut ready for public consumption.

But we don't want any more studio influence. We specifically just want Snyder's work. If bits are missing just put in drawings or something.

There are a lot of people who like Snyder style of filmaking.

>There are a lot of redditors who like Snyder style of filmaking.
yeah thats what he said

13 year olds

>If you like something I dont you're reddit

You must be 18+ to post here.

If you don't like Snyder's films you are figuratively a virgin

I'm so bored of WB's clusterfuck. Can the DCEU just die already? It's just brand damage. Petitioning for a Snyder cut, seriously? The man consistently makes shit.

>over 18
>enjoying snyder

>the hour longer, bloated, humourless, grimier and bleaker Snyder cut that had Warner Brothers executives scrambling to replace him... EXISTS!!!!!! BASED CAPEKINO

His style is too much complicated for underaged and brainlets.

Have a bump snyderfag

BvS: UC was like watching the directors cut of ‘Kingdom of Heaven’ to where you absolutely can not go back to theatrical. This is Superman II all over again, Donners cut of Superman II was phenomenal and this situation rings so similar to that movie.

Never watched this Donners cut, was it actually that good?

You have to be 18+ to be here.

Oh great another movie focused entirely on cinematography and nothing else

somebody post the petition so we can sign

they will never release a cut the changes the history of the movies universe só "the public dont get confused"
we will get the safe extended edition

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa

Bump

Reddit hates Snyder.

He's a Christian, old fashioned, patriotic, masculine, and the good kind of feminist

he voted Hillary though

I'm really really sorry that your daughter killed herself Zack

but stay the fuck away from superhero movies

It’s like asking Konami to complete MGSV chapter 3