Why is there not that many popular Skrull heros...

Why is there not that many popular Skrull heros? Most are villains and the ones that are heros or not planning to invade Earth are just F-list characters.

You'd think they'd have a Skrull that wanted to be a hero on Earth, especially since it'd be easy to write in that they don't like how their planet's leadership is run, and find Earth more hospitable, but no, not that many...

I mean, it wouldn't even be that weird for an entire group to do that, and have their own country, similar to the Inhumans.

Crusader. He was killed during Secret Invasion when 3-D Man thought he was one of the bad ones.

>You'd think they'd have a Skrull that wanted to be a hero on Earth
Why? There's really no reason for that.
Hulkling only even stays there because he was born there and Xavin only stuck around for the pussy.
>especially since it'd be easy to write in that they don't like how their planet's leadership is run
So they can leave and go anywhere but Earth
>and find Earth more hospitable,
That's the opposite of true for a Skrull
>I mean, it wouldn't even be that weird for an entire group to do that,
No that would be really weird, and likely get the attention of the Skrull Kill Krew
>and have their own country, similar to the Inhumans.
And SWORD

Is Kl'rt still the Skrull emperor?

Well Earth kinda kills shit loads of skrulls

That was such a crazy moment. Was that Slott or Gage?

Marvel is racist against aliens, which is pretty ironic considering just how SJW they are. You can list a top 10 of DC alien heroes, but can you do the same with Marvel without scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Basically this, ever notice how most alien races in Marvel are alien invaders?

Holy shit, you're absolutely right.

Off the top of my head:
Silver Surfer
Gamora
Groot
Mar-Vell
Hulkling
Lyja, before that Secret Invasion idiocy
Err...

Ronan
Gladiator
Mentor
Yondu
Charlie 27
Mantis
Bug
Manta
Fang
Oracal
Plutona
Ch'od
And so on....

Lyja maybe?

>Mantis
>alien

I hope so, I loved Super-Skrull. Last time I remember him was from Infinity(?) arc I think

>without scraping the bottom of the barrel

Because thanks to the MCU the chitauri have pretty much replaced them in every instance.

At this point expect one of those ugly fucks to get a position as a hero before someone like super skrull ever shows his face again, especially with his F4 powers...

Xavin from Runaways?

I miss her, Sup Forums.

Venom Space Knight introduced a real cutie skrull named Tarna. Had her own symbiote (or klyntar). Too bad everyone hated the series except me...

MvC Kl'rt fucking ruled, too bad he doesn't have a chance of getting into Infinite.

Because "Skrull hero" is an oxymoron.

You'd know, dumbass Carolfag.

I had an idea about a Skrull super-group. It was part of my idea of Kl'rt trying to rebuild the Skrull Empire not long after Secret Invasion.
- Super-Skrull as the leader
- Paibok as the token asshole
- Lyja as the token chick (and also a spy for the Kree: Left in the Negative Zone -> found by Blastaar -> offered to Ronan)
- Virtue as the flying brick, token "human" and comic relief
- The Warriors Three manufactured Super-Skrull as the token chill dude, as befitting a paladin of the god Bill

>I had an idea about a Skrull super-group
Ho shit, you too? Mine would be all OCs tho haha. They're basically all Skrull F4 fanboys.

>Why aren't evil superhero's good?

>an entire species is evil
Wow