This was nice. No stupid twists, not over the top, just Jackie Chan and Brosnan doing a solid work

This was nice. No stupid twists, not over the top, just Jackie Chan and Brosnan doing a solid work.

considering to watch this because it's from the director of Goldeneye and The World is Not Enough, the two objectively best Brosnan Bond movies.

The biggest problem was too many exposition scenes on cell phones or with the other characters, not enough Chan. The movie also wrapped up in a goofy way.

Otherwise I really enjoyed NAMES

>I WAN TRABBLE

>Jackie Chong
>Talented

Wasn't actually in the movie
Doesn't have to be for the kind of role he's in

should have used UDF instead of UDI

jackie chan aged like gold, he'll make a great badass grandpa

Didn't know brosnan was Irish ťbh

worst post I've seen on this board for a long time

Shoulda just given Jackie the damn NAMES, 007
Also I wasn't expect a fucking Lady MacBeth plot.

you're a fucking idiot, jackie chan is one of the best comedy-action actors of all time

is anyone getting really sick of teal movies?

the whole film is almost monochromatic. what's the point in modern moviemaking when we're still clinging to flat and boring visuals?

>flat and boring visuals?
It fits the mood and the setting.

Ireland isn't blue.

It's not very sunny either.

It's not set in Ireland
London is grey as fuck

So why the fuck did Jackie hounded Pierce in this movie? Pierce as IRA literally did nothing wrong, he tried to fix everything and he got fucked in the end. Jackie is the real villain here.

>It's not set in Ireland

Like half the fucking film takes place in Ireland, you idiot.

In chink mind, leaders have 100% control over their underlings.

>So why the fuck did Jackie hounded Pierce in this movie?

Because he correctly deduced that either Pierce knew who the bombers were, or knew someone who did.

>martin campbell

nice

>he'll make a great badass grandpa
his daughter is a dyke.