>see this

what do?

leave

Sex

Have a nice date with a little girl.

Run. Not falling for this one again.

hmmmmmmmmmm

"Want to get out of here? I know a hotel where they don't check ID's."

Then we fuck, I creampie her, and later her mom finds her dirty cum stained panties and grounds her. She tells her who she had sex with, and mom goes to the police. An investigation gathers evidence from the hotel including video surveillance which reveals the license plate number on my shitty truck.

I am arrested and charged with various crimes related to trafficking and rape. I go to jail for 14 years without parole, and die in prison after inmates discover I am a child molester.

1 month after our date, she gets a secret abortion arranged by her mother. My genetic lineage ends in the bottom of a metal pan, at a planned parenthood clinic.

amazing

do a 360 and walk away

ehehe...fuck

Lol

nothing, I'm blind

nootka...

that's fucking hot

You forgot the part the part where you fuck the mother and get away without punishment because all women are fucking sluts.

is girlti.me down?

unless she an aussie

Turn 360 degrees and get out of there as quickly as possible.

Because or else this will happen:

This

Include me in the screenshot

Don't include me in the screenshot. I want nothing to do with this.

Was it worth it?

I'm blind not deaf.

>le warcraft reference

Yes
The purest cleanest pleasure

What the fuck am I going to have a conversation with a 7 year old about? Her favorite Jake Paul song? And why did she even agree to go on a date? Who set this up? And is that Chris Hanson sat at the table over there? What do you mean take a seat? I'm licenced to carry if you dont back off I'll kill every last motherfucker in this restaurant *unzips glock*

Who will play you in the inevitable biopic?

wew lad

james franco

ethnicity of the men behind these posts - white

Anyone else see boipucci instead of biopic

actually im mexican and taiwanese but ok nigger

Do I wanna know what that link is?

what is it?

Will he ever be stopped?

>when plebs can't into magic kingdom

Nice try faggot I'm a spic