How'd they know his name was Jack? He just got there

How'd they know his name was Jack? He just got there.

It's slang.

It was written on his name tag fool.

Jack is a slang nickname.

C'mon user....keep it on one thread. I'm excited for the new series too but we don't need containment boards for Samurai Jack.

It's slang. If he landed in a black neighborhood they would be calling him nigga and he would be Samurai Nigga

his name is not jack moron,is a nickname for people,like mate or nigga

What's his real name
> inb4 the kid killing names
>> i mean it fuckers

his real name isn't Jack they just used some slang and Jack just took the name

why do you retards feel the need to make a thread for every asinine question that pops into your head

I fell for the hype and watched the first episode. It reminded me that I never really cared for this show.

The designs are all great, but the actual animation isn't good enough to have it be an action show. And the lingering shots of scenery in an attempt to be cinematic has always felt pretentious to me.

How'd ya know he's not? Jack might mean nigga in the future

>Any show with more than two threads is going to become the next /mlp/

>Samurai Nigga starts using guns
Pottery

why are you so attention starved that you must post your disdain in every thread you see?

The joke is "They call me Jack" BECAUSE of this scene. You is dense, Jack.

OY VEY IT'S ANOTHA MLP!

In the future, "Jap" evolved into "Jack". They were actually just racist.

>yfw you realized that in the context of the future, Jack might as well be calling himself "Samurai Dude" for all these years

With the background of the people that gave him the name is more of a "Samurai Chink" or "Samurai Nigga"

What was his real name?

"FOOOOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR!"

Jack "Jack Jack" Jack.

You know, this makes me think.

I remember Aku saying "SAMURAI", "POOR SAMURAI", "SAMURAI FOOL" but not nearly enough "FOOLISH SAMURAI" comes to mind

When DID aku call him that aside the opening?

>stopping after the first episode of the first season

Why? You do know that the animation quality gets better overtime, right?

Just skip the filler and watch the meaningful episodes so you can jump into season 5, which is already proving itself to be significantly better than the previous 4 seasons.

We still don't know and it's likely that we'll never know.

>Jack's real name is Wa Ria, all this time Aku's accent has made it sound like warrior

They're just saying it is a bitch much an you have to agree that for the past like 1 1/2 months there have been about 3-4 threads at any given time, whenever something is highly anticipated the board goes overboard.

>14+ threads right now on Sup Forums alone
>threads all over on other boards whenever a new episode drops
>always a moderate chance of derailing an on-topic thread whenever it's brought up

It's not the next /mlp/, but people sure as hell are trying

Jubei Yagyu