>Hey Marvel/Sony! Can we get that second Homecoming trailer?

>>Hey Marvel/Sony! Can we get that second Homecoming trailer?
>>No, but you can get this really lazy photoshop!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMcCt2Ag4Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With the little promotion it's clear Marvel and Sony have no confidence in this.

It doesn't come out tell like, Summer. GOTG VOL. 2 promotion is in full swing currently.

>full swing
kek

If this movie flops it will be the end of Spider-man. It's time for this awful character to die.

If the upcoming game sucks too, then it will be a long time until Spider-man climbs out of the gutter.

Jesus, that thumbnail looks like something from the crappy 1970's TV show

youtube.com/watch?v=lMcCt2Ag4Sg

Three months isn't that far

Yeah, hes in a real sticky situation.
Whatta tangled web they've wove.
Way to turn the state of the property upside down.

Are you that same fag who constantly goes on stuff related to Spider-Man, saying Marvel will kill their biggest money maker if Homecoming doesn't do well?

Spidey being my favourite Marvel superhero, I really don't understand why I hate this version so much

I hate it to the point that I would rather stay at home and watch both AMSs than spend money on Homecoming

I didn't even have high hopes for this one but the actor, his scenes in Civil War AND even the fucking trailer for Homecoming were pure dogshit

I don't know whether I should be angry or sad

>>Anti Spider-Man fags
Yep nothing but retards.

>>Would rather watch Amazing Spider-Man.
>>Spidey Civil War scenes were dogshit
Well your opinion is officially shit.

How so? The characterisation of Spider-Man in both AMS movies was on point. Sure, the story was weird but the action scenes were even better than Raimi's occasionally which is quite a huge feat. I like comic book movies and both movies felt campy but "comic booky"

Moreover, even though Spidey is a quip character, his lines in Civil War were just pure cringe and not even funny. He wasn't remotely charismatic but a pure annoyance

>Empire Strikes Back reference

yeah, your opinion is so much better

>teenage spiderman
>all minority cast
>ft. RDJ

boi

I feel like we have more insight in Thor Ragnarok than this film, and the former doesn't even have a trailer yet!

Are you that faggot calling others swj retards in that Civil War speech thread? Lurk moar, learn to give arguments, turn 18 before posting and then kill yourself.

I'm looking forward to this making a billion dollars.

Do you know shit about Spider-Man?
The fact he doesn't shut up and is constantly annoying the people he's known for.
Asm Peter is just a moody whiny jerk.
And are you really bitch because he made a star wars reference?
Get a fucking life.

Don't be stupid, that's like saying if the Batfleck movie flops that's the end of Batman.

You need learn how to give an argument if you can only talk about a thread I haven't even posted in.

>if the Batfleck movie flops that's the end of Batman

Batman and Robin - 1997
Batman Begins - 2005

probably will be

Dark Knight Rises - 2012
Battfleck - 2018? (Maybe)

Pretty similar gap

>no u

I just want to see the Ultimates armor outside of an action figure.

Never was a huge spideyfag but damn do I love me some Iron Man.

listen here kids, this is the basic plot

spiderman gets the suit
tony tells him the rules are basically to stop street crime and leave the big problems to the avengers
vulture and his goons show up
spiderman tries to fight them
tony takes his suit away because he did that
he defeats the goons (one of which is shocker) in his old home made suit
then he gets his suit back and teams up with iron man to beat vulture

That will be $70 an hour plus tip, union rules

I can has money nao pls?

Close but no cigar.

>Spiderman+MCU+RDJ
This thing should and will make Star Wars money

>Do you know shit about Spider-Man? The fact he doesn't shut up and is constantly annoying the people he's known for.

I would suppose that I know my "shit". Yes, he is known for being annoying. What I meant was that he was annoying for the viewer, which you would have understood if you had been following my argumentation about ASM. In ASM, he was annoying as fuck but only to the criminals. I didn't have to cringe at all (the story is another thing)

>Asm Peter is just a moody whiny jerk.

So you don't like him because of that? I'm sorry to tell you that Raimi's Spider-Man was far worse when it comes to being moody and whiney. You can't possibly be serious in that regard

>And are you really bitch because he made a star wars reference?

It was a very cheap "quip" that just felt forced and wasn't funny at all. I don't care for references if they are good

>ultimates armor
>with movie helmet
gross. Hitch helmet or gtfo.

It's funny, cause my cousin absolutely hated Spider-Man in Civil War.

Then again, he loves Carnage and considers Venom the essential Spider-Man villain cause the 90's cartoon. Still, he thought Civil War Spidey was so annoying.

Why do people keep saying Tony Stark will take away his suit? Like, the trailer has his normal suit on the whole time.

If anything, it'll go:
>>Pre-Civil War stuff
>>Iron Man says no go on Avengers
>>Spider-Man bums around school
>>Has hots for Liz, but Flash is already charming her.
>>Decides to join the Math League Liz is part of to impress her.
>>After a failed heist, Spidey gets back to room, Ned Leed discovers his identity.
>>Vulture sightings, Tony says ignore him.
>>Math League goes to Washington DC
>>SPider-Man faces Vulture there, but not much success.
>>Ned Leeds will do a HILARIOUS scene where he has to tell the other people why Peter isn't there.
>>"He keeps treating me like a kid" scene from the trailer. Notice it's in a hotel room.
>>Somewhere, the boat scene happens, Tony is impressed by Spidey. This will be the team up.
>>Spider-Man gets ambushed outside the school by the Vulture and Shocker crew. Final battle
>>Peter then gets to the Homecoming Dance, but Liz is now dancing with Flash.
>>Michelle dances with Peter instead.

Just putting the scenes of the trailer together, and that's what it looks like. I don't know where you get the home made suit shit when Pete is on the beach unmasked in his current suit in the final Vulture fight.

nah it doesn't, the part where he's fighting shocker and gets slammed into a bus he's wearing the old suit

Well now I feel foolish.