The whisper

Tomorrow, after over 2 and a half years of waiting, we will FINALLY find out what the fuck Nick Fury whispered into Thor's ear that made him unworthy.
Last chance to speculate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DH8b03cEt6k
bleedingcool.com/2017/03/20/major-spoilers-unworthy-thors-final-issue-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 year and 4 months after i stopped giving a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=DH8b03cEt6k

>Unworthy says what?

It will be shit.

Wasnt that shit explained in Whor that the Hammer is sentient or some shit?

You are not odins son.

Whatever it is, I guarantee you it wasn't worth the wait. I bet Aaron thought he'd never have to address it.
Remember how nobody cared when they revealed Whor's identity? This will be the same thing.

I still like the "Thor kills Jane Foster" idea.

"You gave Jane Foster cancer"

Yeah, but that doesn't actually explain what the whisper was. Finding out that the hammer is sentient wouldn't make him unworthy.

>Gorr was right

>You killed Donald Blake

He reminded Thor of the promise that he made to Odin not to touch Mjolnir when he was young.
It's pretty fucking simple.
As for how Fury knows about the promise, I don't know Loki was probably a fly or something and relayed the info to Fury.

We already know how Nick Fury knew, he had access to the Watcher's secrets and the Watcher knows everything.

>Tomorrow, after over 2 and a half years of waiting, we will FINALLY find out what the fuck Nick Fury whispered into Thor's ear that made him unworthy.
We will? You don't think they'll just puss out and keep it a secret?

SCANBRO! I SUMMON THEE

what will this be all about

bleedingcool.com/2017/03/20/major-spoilers-unworthy-thors-final-issue-5/

>comments section

>Thor: “Fury. When he whispered to me. The whisper that left me unworth. All he said was…Gorr was right.”

>Bill: “Gorr? The God Butcher? Gorr the God Butcher was right? Right about what?”

>Thor: “About everything. Gods…are vain and vengeful creatures. Always have been. The mortals who've worshiped us for centuries…would all be better off without us. We gods do not deserve their love. No matter how much we fight to fool ourselves. We are ALL unworthy.”

>Bill: “You don't truly believe that. You can't.”

>Thor: “If I did not…I would still be holding my hammer.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Odin as thor.

haha benis :DDDD

Holy shit, I was right. Word for word even.

but they already showed this in the first unworthy issue

Fuck that would be so lame.

That's just some guy in the comments section. All we know for sure is that Odinson ain't getting that hammer.

>"Unworthy says what...."

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE, STARING AT THE SUNNNNN NN

>Traps and Futa are still gay

It's so obvious that Aaron had no idea what Fury whispered when he wrote it.
He just thought it'd be a cool scene

I remember hearing this being called like six months ago. Either it's guaranteed or it's going to be something even dumber.

>"Jane Foster is THE REAL Thor"

He whispered

your gay

his gay what?

ALL THE ASGARDS ARE ALIENS.

liar!

No I just read the issue myself I can confirm it. That is the truth.

Prove it, post a picture.

Science has proven conclusively that futa is not gay.

>"Your hammer is gay for you."

This. Thor was unable to hold the hammer when he was a child, and his mother tried to discourage him from trying and to just forget about it. Thor was puzzled because he thought being Odin's son entitled him to being able to pick up the hammer.

>over 2 and a half years of waiting

Original Sin was back in 2014, so it's been almost 3 years.

i'll repeat what I've always said - Fury didn't talk to Thor, he talked to the hammer.

>Some guy
Look at Bill's first line. The one who wrote it was clearly Bendis.

Motherfuck. Like Thor didn't already know that anyway.

Fuck are there any parts of Aaron Thor that arent just weaker versions of the back half of Jurgens Thor?

Ha no. But here's something the post doesn't mention the All New Ultimate Thor aka War Thor. Wait till the storytime.

Your name is Clor.

Some user here suggested that Fury said "Thor is still dead, you're the Reed Richards clone thing."

It ain't a profound explanation but I could live with it knowing Kirby/Lee Thor has been on ice al this time.

That would be kind of a cool twist but would also make no fucking sense.

Huh? The bleedingcool article already mentioned that

They could retcon it so that Odin could have used Clor as a replacement after "Fear Itself."

Aaron's a hack.

>the war Thor
I'm done, I can't be wasting my time with this shit anymore.

I was expecting to be disappointed and underwhelmed, not stupified but I guess the joke's on me.

That science is biased and faulty.

How can the hammer be gay if it's apparently female?

oh look it's another episode of Sup Forumsmplain about books i've never read or intend to.

It is really the real Thor and it identifies as female.

>"benis"