So, what EXACTLY was the evil that he unleashed?

So, what EXACTLY was the evil that he unleashed?

His dick pic

We don't talk about it

UNSPEAKABLE

Lavos. It explains the time travel.

Himself

Himself, in theory

Remember that he also refers to himself as "the evil that is AKU", although I wouldn't say he is quite unspeakable

We don't speak of it.

He turned himself into it. He used to be some sort of wizard that could shape shift into animals. Now he's a giant immortal demon made of darkness that can shape shift into whatever he wants.

So I take it you never saw the Birth of Evil episode?

I dont see whats so bad

I rather live under Aku than SJW america

introduced traps

Remember how Lavos was summoned by that princess chick on the floating islands?

Jack will summon Aku to kill Aku.

Do you how to talk about anything without making it SJW related?

Cartoon Network

I do remember that! Although they were beneath the ocean when they summoned Lavos, and it shot the islands down. And killed the MC, that was pretty unexpected!

Capitalizm.

An alternate universe where Earth has a variety of humanoid mutants, giant sprawling cities and intergalactic trading under his tyrannical rule. Really, his unleashed evil was radically changing Earth's presence in the known universe.

What the fuck was his problem?

>Do you how
Do you even know how to talk, retard?

And hell, for all we know, there actually could be a normal 21st century and a seemingly normal Japanese history with variations of Aku meddling leading to the future that Jack is ultimately hurled to. Who knows how far the show take place? In a distant future? Or an alternate present?

> Aku's evil was the fucking Mass Relay and Mass Effect

The Gods and a sword he doesn't realize is lost to the darkness.

Tyranny, forcing the masses to cowtow to him, give him massive tribute, putting people in horrible conditions, eradicating most forms of law or government that aren't his own and promoting a brutal world rife with crime and violence.

Globalism. Destruction of the cultures and way of life for everyone who opposed him

Globalism

Fuck culture, progress is all that matters

>Remember how Lavos was summoned by that princess chick on the floating islands?
Lavos fell from the sky several aeons before that in prehistoria.

>He says 'UNSPEAKABLE EVIL' while this picture is showing

He unleashed Tentacle Hentai.

he turned off the Internet

I honestly don't know why people find tentacle hentai all that awful.
It's pretty tame shit to be honest.

>GREAT FLAMING PUBIC HAIR!

>not doing how to not get offended
How you even done life?

he turned ON the internet

Aku's society is pretty diverse, lots of illegal aliens.

Communism

He just raped everyone at some point en masse tentacle

No, they're there legally.

They just have to subjugate themselves entirely to his will to live there.

Some of us only like it when we can self insert, and most of us aren't tentacle monsters.

Could you imagine if you were a human fucking some chick?

the 17 jack threads

Enslaved the planet, forced Jacks people in slavelabor, spent thousands of years expanding a galactic empire and probably killed lulu he's basically sheev level asshole with a sense of humor

>asking people on Sup Forums if they can imagine themselves fucking chicks

He said humans, user.

sorry
>asking beings on Sup Forums if they can imagine themselves fucking chicks

Define progress

Inevitable.

>The evil that is EVIL

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, but Queen Zeal woke him up and summoned him from deep within the Earth.

Bane?

People have screen shots of Townsville's ruins in Samurai Jack. Aku's future is probably the bad end for PPG and Dexter's Laboratory.

It's a reference to genocide.
But the show is TV 7, so... unspeakable.

anyone got a link to episode 2?

My peenus weenus lol

>Capitalism
How can markets be free if nobody is free?

Is Aku even a fascist, even a dictator? Every community Jack visits seems to govern themselves.

I'm only on S2E5 in my between-new-episodes rewatch but from what I've seen and remember, he doesn't really "govern" so much as demand tribute and respect from those he allows to prosper under his thumb. His dictator actions have thus far been limited to active conquest and the spreading of propaganda. His brand of evil is more capricious and outright destructive.

So he's kind of like the feudal lord of Earth and some other planets?

His serfs "work" for themselves three days a week and then for Aku for two. Figuratively speaking.

I could be worse.

>I could be worse.
Lel. I meant "it". Not that he refrains from total destruction or subjugation out of the kindness of his heart. I doubt he likes the responsibility that comes with immense power, anyway, and would prefer to have time off to fuck with people or try to kill Jack.

Aku does have the cult of personality thing like fascism/dictatorships do, I guess.

Sounds about right. Most brutal shit I've seen him do is enslave people and work them to the bone without water.

The latent evil inside of jacks father, the emporer.
At least that's my interpretation.

Well hes been on his throne for quite some time. We know at one point it was a fairly bloody dictatorship, and that there were plenty secretly opposing his rule. Eventually culture just takes over and generations come to accept their overlord.

His "evil injustice" would be that if anyone ever TRIED to seperate from his culture, theyd be destroyed

but why not self-insert as the chick?

He was only shown to be denying water to the man who sealed him away, mind.

multiculturalism

>if you were a human
tentacle ayys get out

I came here to post this.

Also for some reason medieval scots

Ask the US.

>America
>Free market
funny joke

>the same result wouldn't have occurred
Queen zeal just made it happen slightly sooner. Lavos spawn are a planetary death sentence. Lore indicates that much.

The lie that traps are gay.

If we could speak about it it wouldn't be unspeakable

>His brand of evil is more capricious and outright destructive.

This. Despite his origins, he's more or less the embodiment of the evil, subdued side of humanity. Think Moloch. Narcissistic, hedonistic, manipulative, scheming - favors capitalism at large at the cost of destroying cultures, but will revert to totalitarianism or a dictatorship to get what he wants.

He's like the CEO-villain cliches from the 80's and 90's - but given some lovecraftian powers and Japanese oni aesthetics to differentiate him.

But that's true

he unleashed THIS
*unzips dick*

nigga just close your wallet

he introduced putting pineapple on pizza.

not everyone wants to be tentacle-raped, user

that why it's tentacle rape

>t. Aku

That cur!

but aku doesn't have a gender.
he can become whatever one he wants on a whim

I think we all know.

I've always assumed that they're an alternate timeline, in which Jack returns to defeat Aku and Townsville doesn't get destroyed
anyway, I always thought that maybe it was like 100-200 years later or something, since there are people from Jack's time still alive
although that guy was connected to a tree to keep him alive, the fact that the culture still exists is kinda weird
kinda like how in Gin Tama, there are still Samurai, but aliens invading made technological advances a lot faster

Destroy whatever he doesnt like, anyone who keeps in line is fine

Why try to speed up the process then?

how many of these threads are we going to get? He became ruler of the world and beyond and he ruled with an iron fist with literally no restrictions he destroyed planets and demanded everyone worship him, what else do you really want.

>We must run into the abyss headfirst because its the cool thing

t.Millenial niggerlord

Death?