shop.heavymetal.com/cover.php
heavymetal.com/news/13-page-preview-heavy-metal-285-the-love-issue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys furfag

It's alright.

Is this by James jean?

Lookin' good.

Fucked up your pasta, kid.

How many furry covers did this magazine have?

Heavy Metal's a furries series now?

My bad. I'll try again next time.

Its's metals to likes the bunni

shop.heavymetal.com/cover.php

Better start counting.

fuck I havent read the newest one yet but so far its been pretty good. I was stoaked when he took over but it doesnt really look like hes doing the kind of stuff I had hoped for just yet.

So uh...2?

Did you seriously broswe 30 years of covers in 13 minutes or do you think Heavy Metal is a anual mag?

THERE WAS A LEWDER VERSION BEFORE IT WAS BANNED

WHERE IS IT

Never mind.

It was right in the preview.

heavymetal.com/news/13-page-preview-heavy-metal-285-the-love-issue/

All the way down.

What issue did he took over with?

Yes.

I'm not sure what I was expecting. I forget that the West views lady nipples as if they're sin.

that digital airbrushing look alike technique looks NICE

>Heavy Metal
>banned

the fuck? isn't heavy metal an independent magazine?

>that one rabbit in the bottom-right corner
He can see you fap.

Oh man i forgot these even existed, really makes me wish I had read them back when I had a chance

better hit up ebay. Wish i got a subscription back in the 90's, I just have random issues.

>Heavy Metal Magazine #285 is in comic book stores this week, distributed by Diamond Comic Distributors. That includes the James Jean cover variant above (without Grant Morrison pasties).

>However, I understand that particular cover was banned from newsstand distribution. It was submitted, with the others, as a newsstand cover. But all such retailers and wholesalers refused to put it on newsstands.

>I asked Jeff Krelitz of Heavy Metal if he expected anything else?

>"We did not expect it to be rejected as, beyond the fact that the subjects are not human, it is a painting not a photograph. And in the magazine’s 40 year history, certainly not the first time an artist’s rendering of bare breasts has been on the cover of the magazine."

I don't get it, I don't think I've ever seen a Heavy Metal mag without tits, asses or both in the cover, a lot of time nude tits and asses??? Is it because they're fugging?

What if it's because of

F U R S E C U T I O N

This is so uncanny. I love it!

I'd hang it on my wall for sure.

Yeah, me too. Not sure what's the name of this style but it's lovely.

I sorta get it. Painting or not, it's a picture of a full blow orgy. Just because you don't see the really explicit bits doesn't mean you're not looking at a picture of a dozen sexy rabbits fucking each other. Though it's certainly not something I would openly advertise, I don't get why they couldn't have just kept a few under the shelf for special orders.

Yep, I follow him on Instagram and he kept posting his work in progress of him doing that furry bunny orgy, didn't know it was for Heavy metal.

He's also doing these weird pins of this Elephant pooping gold poop and people like it I guess.