Yugo is Pure! PURE!

Yugo is Pure! PURE!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Totankama/status/833688399055831040
youtube.com/watch?v=o8sHhPJpEWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna rape the Yugo

Well he kinda is, what with being the main protag and all.

What if when you tried to rape Yugo he used a portal inside his asshole to your asshole so you ended up raping yourself.

Wakfu creator where 100% fans of the OG dragonball series.

They literally grew with it.

I'd pay good money for that.

Pehaps. But Joris is cuter.

What kind of animation do they use. It's really weird, sometimes.

Flash for the first 2 seasons I think, not sure about the OVAs

Yugo is a sexual tyrannosaurus. He fucked all the girls at least once before choosing Amalia as his personal cumslut.

So what did people think of the OVAs? Apparently they weren't up to par for some? Also season 3 when. I wanna see my boy tristipin again

>Yugo
>pure

OP the kid was on a adventure with a princess barely wearing anything if Grovy and Eva did shit. You dont think curious Amalia wouldn't do anything?

YOU DIDNT PROTECT THAT SMILE Sup Forums

Pure sex you mean

I was a bit surprised Yugo had a thing for amalia, but it was an interresting way of making the story progress.

I wish it didn't conclude so badly with Adamai.

When they first met, I thought he was going to be a new inclusion to the group, but the way the writers pushed him aside for every quest, it seemed like an ivevitable progression.

My only grips with the OVA is that if you aren't familiar witth he Dofus/Wakfu Universe or haven't read the manga, you are a bit lost at what is going on at the start of it. Ogrest and six other Dofus out of nowhere, especially if you haven't seen the Ogrest special.

Best Boy

>Also season 3 when
It will September-Octobre:
twitter.com/Totankama/status/833688399055831040

Is dog for hug or fug?

Noxis confirmed for Season 3, or is it just a flashback?
youtube.com/watch?v=o8sHhPJpEWU

Explain this

I hope its just a flashback
if they bring him back im probably just gonna drop the show

5 Minutes. 5 Minutes until I betray you.

Why? It's not like he is dead or anything. He just went away.

The guy has some atonement to do, after all.

except he was shown dead in the credits at the end of season 1?

Dosg are for pats and rubs

I admit I was a liiiittle dissapointed by the revelation of what Joris was.

I was hoping he was Ecaflip reincarnated.

Uh?

You may have watched the version without credits. At the end of the credits you see Nox's mask on a pile of dust and bandages in front of some graves

Without the cube's power, he just dissolved

>His smile and optimism gone

What the FUCK happened?
No seriously
Did I miss something?

F

That's his family's graves, btw, as illustrated by the watermelon hat on the far right one.

yeah that was an easy assumption
but if they do some stupid shit where he IS JUST BACK BECAUSE FUCK YOU then its going to be a little upsetting

>At the end of the credits you see Nox's mask on a pile of dust and bandages in front of some graves
>Without the cube's power, he just dissolved
I saw it, but I simply assumed he went back to a shrine dedicated to his family where he removed his mask and let it there as he finally accepted their lost, to walk back into anonymity. I never assumed he was dead because of no more cube.

If that was the case, it would also mean Igoke is dead too, then.

Well it wans't just his mask. It was all those bandages too. They weren't just for looks. And all that dust

see

News from Tot himself and sexy adult Amalia
And there's Wakfu in the title so it will be easier to find

Yugo's hat looks like it might be torn like it was during the Quilby fight, so he may just be dream/hallucinating about Quilby and Nox

I doubt Nox will actually come back as something corporeal. Maybe theres like a hallucinations episode

What if he is just back because he just left his equipment there and just walk away.

its pretty heavily implied he died
the only thing keeping him alive was the idea of bringing his family back
and he cant even do that
plus its his whole outfit not just his mask

So, is Igole dead too, then?

isnt he happy with a new family?

What is Joris user?

He was, but if it's the power of the cube that was keeping him and Nox alive, then he has to have dissolved in dust too.

At least he died happy.

A miserable little pile of secrets

He was just a normal child possessed by a dofus dragon.

A Jobber

So hes still possessed right?

So Amalia's pants, yay or nay? I am torn at the moment.

I like skirt better personally but im not real torn up about the pants

I...can't remember. I know it left him later in the movie, but I can't remember if it repossessed him.

Dunno how he could live for so long without it, so probably.

>Yugos

>not putting wakfu/dofus in the title.
I'm on standby 24/7 and I realized this thread was up for 2 hours.
Please

Sure is.

Indeed, but now he is edge.
Still cute.

Cuuuuuuuute
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Xelors use special time magic suits to keep their bodies together after their natural lifespan. After a while they are essentially mummies. If they take them off then they turn to dust. That's what happened to Nox.

Isn't he Ecaflip reincarnated?

He is not, seeTechnically more than normal, he was royalty, but yeah. Not Ecaflip.

Kerub and his brother call Joris dad because they die and are reincarnated as babies in the movie, and Joris takes care of them. Well he takes care of Kerub, we don't see the brother's reincarnation in the movie, but considering he also calls Joris dad, its likely he joins the family down the line. They just happen to be old again by the time they appear in Wakfu

I don't regularly visit these threads so tell me is Wakfu a dead franchise or are we getting more?

Did the Dofus movie came before or after the 3 Special OAVs?

A lot of the stuff in the OAVs make more sense, after having seen it.

Season 3 is in production right now.

>this card cannot be crated. it can only be obtained by participating in public events.

pub events when?

It came after.

After

After the OAVs

Why do Kerub and his brother age and not Ush?

*shrugs*

IIRC Kerub said that Ush comes from a different 'litter' or something like that.
Also, he is trash edge. He transforms people into bow meows for his personal harem and kills for fun.

Joris looks weird as fuck without his hood, hes still cute though.

So hes just eternally a babyman? He just eventually becomes a slightly taller babyman?

>implying being a baby man won't get you bitches

where is this from and where can I buy it.

I think it's a artwork book. But this is cannon. Remember Joris' look when he and Khan were walking back to his house? He took the pure Joris to a strip club.

No idea why they deleted these scenes.

That explains a lot about that scene.

Poor Joris

Found it, http s://ww w.amazon.co.uk/Art-Dofus-Livre-Julith/dp/2359109170/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

Will defo buy it this week.

scan that page then

I'll be scanning the whole thing.

Do you even lift manlet?

When are the kickstrter supports gonna receive their gifts?

God's work, you be doing it.

No worries user, expect it by Saturday if not Sunday since I have too much stuff to do during the week.

Is this from the Ogrest Tomes?

Shut up, Amalia.

This is canon, right?

Nope hes a fucking manlet

DELETE THIS. DELETE IT.

Chibi a cute prophet

In a thousand years or so.

Post more Chibi please

The future is black.

So pure

Chibi is gonna be the next effeminate white hair guy.

He should stay small.

Could that guy be considered a fap bait for fags like every other female is a fap bait to normal people?

spoiled brat

I wish we had more of this guy, maybe in season 3

Any other husbandos?