Eva green- sex partners

How many sex partners Eva green has had ? and who were they....what do you think ?

She's a virgin

This is true. My dad works at hymen.

thousands, scattered across the worlds

me

125 is a conservative estimate. Mostly co-workers, both on screen and off. A few fans, too.

what does sex feel like

literally me

two dozen per movie, as per contractual obligations.

This. Eva is my PURE wife!

>This is true. My dad works at hymen.
keked

>bare feet
>licks her neck instead

Looks awfully familiar

Your average girl sleeps with 50 guys before college graduation. She's a movie star, so probably at least a couple hundred.

Eva has probably fucked half her co-stars for real

you mean this week?

He's eating a new cheerio though. Would he eat a cheerio 47 guys have cummed on?

last season really ruined everything, still fun to watch

This

Genuinely dogshit analogy and his apparent lack of understanding about why women are held to a different standard is disingenuous as fuck. Hope this was posted as bait and/or ironically.

I'm sorry, why should women be held to different standards?
>"Because I'm a man and I'm always horny for puss!"
Not gonna cut it anymore, champ.

God i just want her to berate me and tell me when to nut. Or just to cuddle while she steals my soul. Why can't all men have a godess

this metaphor is trash but he's a grown man writing teen romance novels so what do I except

Because they can get pregnant.

lol'd, don't care about the pictures itself, but the comments below reek of desperation and regret so much

You're both idiots. Girls are the sex crazed one. The sooner you realize this the better off you'll be.

>Hope this was posted as bait and/or ironically.
So you've never heard of John Green have you?

All Jewfus are virgins obviously
They don't need to sleep with producers to get roles

>she lost her virginity in middle school
Why does this happen to all loners who aren't autists? I was 13 and I have no idea how it happened.

a couple hundred ! isn't that a bit high.

she hasn't got a bf though...and is beautiful. Wouldn't be surprised if she had lot many partners

I can't believe I still masturbate after all these years. Wish I could just stop completely and not think about sex.

Because you can get girls pregnant..

I was seven

Molestation doesn't count.

And I can leave after.

ethnicity of the men behind these posts - white

>that's a bit high

That's lowballing it my dude

Not enough because I'm not on the list

Holy shit these people should just neck themselves for being so stupid.

Because women aren't men.

and blame single moms for raising bad kids on the internet

It's exciting. Cumming into a vagina feels like the most "right" thing in the world for a few seconds. And then after you realize the entire act meant much more to you than to her and you resent her.

You have contributed to the overall quality of this thread. Everyone is very proud of you. Please don't kill yourself.

Really nice. Especially when you and your partner are really into each other.

hnnnnng

when is eva getting exposed as the notorious boy rapist that she is

tfw im ugly so i'll never be able to have sex with someone i find attractive who finds me attractive

Single moms with felon baby daddies are a cancer on the face of civilization

You will never convince me there is any benefit to dating a slut given the reality of sluts. That's like paying top dollar for a used rental car.

Why are morons like in almost every thread? You look up responses to posts and it's always the same guy with some nonsense message. Can you report these people for spam?

and no woman wants to date a baby abandoning slut like you...

the only way i can sleep at night is if i fantasize about cuddling with her

i'm serious

I make her cum almost every time and when she doesn't I don't care cause seeking sexual validation is a faggot thing to do
Git good at dicking

great thread you guys
wonderful stuff

They literally do that all the time. Like 60% of kids are in single parent homes now

Women are shit judges of character

no soyboy's allowed