What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490070510350.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She wants the Aku dick

She sneezed and the inside of her mask is all moist and sticky and gross now ew

Senpai dosent notice her

She got the UNSPEAKABLE DICK, Aku never called her back, and she desperately wants senpai to notice her

Her first show got cancelled

I'm so glad Hex is still getting work.

People mistake her for a coat rack.

>unspeakable dick

underrated

underrated rack

She had a very extreme reaction to a one night stand.

Fuck off and come back when you can formulate a thread opener without resorting to shitposting forced catchphrases

She actually has a pretty nice one.

Dat rack

What the fuck is your problem?

What did you mean by this?

She was willing to get banged and impregnated seven times by Aku.

What are the odds she was some warrior queen or something fighting Aku with a flu, and got possessed the same way Jack did.

Why isn't Jack aware of Assassin cult thats been after him for about 50 years?

Anyone else really want them to address this at some point? I want this to be a weekend fling Aku completely forgot about, and the cult leader gushing over him like some high school nutjob

They're veeeery sneaky

I don't like the idea of Aku having sex.

Is Aku even aware that a cult dedicated to him exists? Does he even know that some crazy chick popped out 7 (now 6 thanks to Samurai "Toddler Slaughter" Jack) kids and dedicated the better part of their childhood to training so that they could one day kill him?
I'm betting that they'll eventually meet Aku just for him to basically say "literally who are you".

Makes you think

What he's just a writing mass of tentacles? I find myself more okay with that image.

>Aku is paranoid of Jack and needs to get his mind off things
>Bangs this broad who later forms a book club
>Gives birth to 7 daughters, trains them for about 20 years in some hole
>They start hunting down Jack, who could be anywhere in the world
You act like they've been searching for him for 50 years

Aku probably doesn't even know about the cult., even though literal piles of shit and gay robots can hit him up anytime.

If Aku was capable of having children, he'd have significantly more than seven. He'd be greater than Genghis Khan.

Surely you can be swayed by the fact that his cum would be like tar.

You make a good point.

>UNSPEAKABLE EVIL is released
>Aku is waiting for cult woman to leave
>"So....I got an early day tomorrow. You know how it is, people groveling at my feet, hunting a pathetic samurai.."
>"I thought we could grab breakfast"
>"Im going through some things right now. My therapist says I need time to find myself an-"
>"So you dont love me!?"
>"No, no, no I didnt say that! Look, I tell you what, you have this HUGE responsibility now, you must go forth and.....um.....spread my glory and all that"
>"Really? You mean it burn brow?"
>"....Yeah, sure. NOW GO! YOU HAVE IMPORTANT WORK TO DO FOR AKU! HAHAHAHAhahaha......teleport the fortress"

I'm thinking the Daughters of Aku aren't literally his daughters. But offered to him by the cult leader.
>mfw they're Jack's kids
>He had a one night stand and never wrote back.
>She goes crazy and harbors a burning grudge against him and starts worshipping his worst enemy.
>she offers up Jack's kids to him as elite assassins as icing on the cake.

Dubs confirm. Aku is a fuckin' mac

Took you this long...

>Jacks kids
Stop this retarded theory

considering she's voiced by Azula I wouldn't rule this out

Thats not how septuplets work dumdum.

depends if they're identical or fraternal septuplets

>"Aku, honey, please look at me."
>"Uh huh. Yes. A big one. How much? PERFECT HAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"
>"Aku!"
>"HUH? Oh, it's you. I thought you would have left already."
>"But last night was so wonderful. I thought we could have breakfast."
>"FOOOOOOOLISH MORTAL. Do you think I, Aku, the terrible, master of masters, the almighty scourge, would take time away to eat when this FOOOOLISH SAMOORAI needs smiting?"
>"So when the Samurai is dead, we can be together?"
>"Sure, sweetcheeks. Whatever floats your boat. NOW BE GONE!"
>And thus the cult was born.

>Aku banging that sticc woman
>not the EXTRA THICC cultist

No, that's not how that works either.

The 'Daughters of Aku' name isn't literal, is it? I took it being figurative. I thought there was just some cult that worshipped Aku that happened to find some chick that were having septuplets and decided to take them and raise them in Aku's name or something.

Because they weren't always a thing, the episode made it seem like this is the first time they went after Jack. The girls were training before then.

But the sticc mother cultist is hot. The thicc one is ugly. The choice here is obvious.

But they were covered in black goo

BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST A THEORY

she gave birth to septuplets without the use of anesthesia or surgical help and just stood up as if was nothing when she finished

she probably has a few screws loose

She was just pregnant with seven babies, okay? Stop body-shaming her.

I dno man, looks odd

Were they?

She practiced a lot. Worked her way up from golf balls.

If you're joking, that's the funniest thing I've read all day.

If you're not joking, what the fuck man?

>LORD AKU THE SHIT PEOPLE FROM SHIT PLANET HAVE ARRIVED TO GIFT YOU A SHIT STATUE

no, don't women just grow more wombs if they have twins? 1 baby, 1 womb, right?

>they give him a literal shitpost

I love this bait.

Anyone else picture Aku in bat form flying out this bitch's window after the deed?
>I'LL CALL YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Her problem is fuck.

...Or the lack thereof.

Yes. That is exactly how it works. Anyone who says different is trying to trick you. Don't ever believe them.

That is so something he would do.

Would they worship Aku if they knew how fucking goofy he is?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490070510350.webm

I actually have a friend with 2 uterus'. Shits confusing.

Lost

every time

Underrated mudpost.

JACK NUTS, AND BOLTS

Women are very impressionable.

Do you think she breast fed all of the babies? Or did she have her lackies pump the milk out of her?

>She talks with a statue pretending it's her husbando while people made of fucking mud can just walk into the room he sleeps in.

>sticc

For some reason I lost it.

>Aku finally appears as Jack storms their face
>FOOLISH SAMURAI!
>Master!?!?! YOU'VE FINALLY NOTICED ME!
>Aku looks around and his face drops
>What in the world...
>We did everything for the great Aku! Our lives, our souls are yours to command!
>Yes...well...no thank you! Where were we- yes! FOOLISH SAMURAI
>mfw

I can actually hear and see this whole scene play out.
[spoilers]It's pretty hot and funny[spoilers]

Kek'd and checked

It was of by one though.

She wanted Aku senpai to notice her and receive his shape shifting dick of darkness by pumping out kids, training them and sending them out to kill a certain samurai to be worthy of above mentioned gifts.

>UNSPEAKABLE DICK

lel

they had an appointment

>t. man

She's batshit crazy.

>It's revealed he has a restraining order against her

Motherfucker.

Why doesn't the high priestess just make an appointment?

did Aku make her a immortal?

Aku doesn't want any half-breed hellspawn trying to depose him.

I don't think The "Daughters" are actually his kids.

she's probable sterile though, unless it's some extreme rare shit, didelphys uterus is an mal-formation that makes her have 2 defective smaller uterus than one "healthy" one.

>Semen Demon made immortal via Demon Semen
It's poetry, because it rhymes.

Damn that would suuuck

>Jack must now face his toughest foe yet
>Alimony

She didn't get his number.

Off topic but is this season supposed to be the "Finale" of the series? If i remember correctly it's only like 12 or 10 episodes long and I think the comic goes beyond that. I just don't see jack being able to defeat aku in like 8 or 10 more episodes.

Will there be another season afterward?

Single mother

Seven times the postpartum mania.

It's gonna be the end. Originally Genndy wanted it to be a feature length film, but got picked up for a season instead.

She's had black dick now she's obsessed happens every time really.

>>He had a one night stand and never wrote back.

That's not something that Jack would do though. He's too nice for that, plus he acts like a fucking sperg around women on top of it.

I'm gonna go off a limb and suggest that someone took his DNA/sperm/what have you and they used scifi shit to inseminate the cult leader.

That or Jack was fooled and seduced.

Considering The Aku Infection, is it possible this crazy fuck stole a shred of Aku and impregnated herself with it?

I'd like to think so, but considering the seven daughters show absolutely no Aku-like traits, that's probably not what happened.